Profile for Juanita Lagrone > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Juanita Lagrone RSS Feed (Greenwood, SC)

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Pictured item is MISLEADING! Collar NOT for wireless system, October 25, 2011
If you are looking to replace or add a WIRELESS collar receiver to your WIRELESS fence system, DO NOT BUY THIS COLLAR! Note the item is listed as being for an INGROUND fence system, but what is shown in the picture is for a wireless system. This isn't the only listing I've seen set up like this, and Amazon should take them down for misrepresenting their products.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 31, 2012 4:10 PM PDT

MARC FISHER Frannie2 Green Heels Slides Shoes Womens 8
MARC FISHER Frannie2 Green Heels Slides Shoes Womens 8

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply beautiful!, May 5, 2011
Even better than pictured. My daughter wore these with her prom dress. Perfect fit. She wants to build a wardrobe around them. :)
Comment Comment | Permalink

Pirates of the Caribbean - The Curse of the Black Pearl (Three-Disc Special Edition)
DVD ~ Johnny Depp
14 used & new from $8.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Still a great movie!, November 6, 2006
I bought this one to replace the first one; it had gotten damaged. And I thought the missing DVD would be a nice added treat for my 4-year-old son. He is just nuts about those pirates.

Pirates Of The Caribbean: The Curse Of The Black Pearl
Pirates Of The Caribbean: The Curse Of The Black Pearl
Price: $11.88
113 used & new from $0.50

5.0 out of 5 stars If it makes my 4-year-old son happy..., November 6, 2006
that's all that matters. He loves the "Deadman's Chest" soundtrack even better, but loves to listen to both of them while he's playing in his room. And he absolutely must have one of them turned on when he's going to bed. Maybe he has pirate dreams. I'm just excited that he really likes this kind of music. How many 4-year-olds do you know go around singing "da-da-da.....da.da.da.da.da. da-da-dahhhhhh" to the Kraken score in his head?

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great gymnastics shirt for girls AND BOYS!, February 20, 2006
It always seems to be so hard to find something for boys who are in gymnastics or dance. It was nice to find something that didn't feature female figures. My son, and his sisters, love this shirt. I will admit that there isn't enough contrast in the colors between the gymnastics apparatus and background. Maybe a lighter background. Otherwise, like I said, this is a great shirt for either gender.

Presto 01781 23-Quart Pressure Canner and Cooker
Presto 01781 23-Quart Pressure Canner and Cooker
Price: $80.00
71 used & new from $72.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Pressure canning is easier than I thought!, August 2, 2005
This is my first pressure canner, and I have already used it twice. As recommended, I took the lid and gauge to the local Extension Service for testing, and it worked perfectly. The instructions booklet that accompanies the canner is pretty easy to understand, though I wish the graphics were a little larger. I thought pressure canning was something akin to rocket science, but it was really very much easier to do. And now I'm continuing a tradition that has been going on in my family for generations.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 16, 2009 4:00 PM PDT

Progressive 5-Piece Canning Kit
Progressive 5-Piece Canning Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy items for canning, August 2, 2005
I wish I had had these things last year. The magnetic stick saves much time and unnecessary hot water burns trying to fish lids out of boiling water. Thanks!

Assassin's Apprentice (The Farseer Trilogy, Book 1)
Assassin's Apprentice (The Farseer Trilogy, Book 1)
by Robin Hobb
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: $6.00
177 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Pry the book out of my hand IF I fall asleep, July 31, 2004
Not since George R. R. Martin's Song of Ice and Fire series have I been up all night reading a book. My husband had to pry Assasin's Apprentice from my fingers after I had fallen asleep one night. Just when I think I know what is going to happen next, I'm surprised. I found myself laughing out loud and then in shock when I found out that what was happening wasn't necessarily a joke. I was definitely kept on my toes in the first book, and am finding the second in the trilogy just as exciting. Robin Hobb has just become one of my favorite fantasy authors and I am looking forward to reading more from her.