Profile for firecat > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 34

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

firecat RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Tail Gait: A Mrs. Murphy Mystery
Tail Gait: A Mrs. Murphy Mystery
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating!, June 8, 2015
The last few of the books in this series have not been among the best but, with this one, I think Rita Mae Brown and Sneaky Pie are back in form. It reminds me somewhat of "Riding Shotgun". Fascinating read!

The Cat, the Devil, the Last Escape: A Novel
The Cat, the Devil, the Last Escape: A Novel
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating book!, April 30, 2015
I like the Joe Gray books better, but Misto is a thoughtful cat. The two Misto/Fontana books are great. Keep writing Ms. Murphy, please. I'd love to see more of Misto and the veterinarian he is now living with when Ms. Murphy resumes writing about Molena Point.

Shadow Grail #4: Victories
Shadow Grail #4: Victories
Offered by Macmillan
Price: $8.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good., April 30, 2015
Great ending to a very interesting series. Mercedes Lackey is always a good bet for an interesting read.

LapWorks Big Screen TV Swivel with 21x16 inch Base and Steel Ball Bearings - holds 200 Pounds
Offered by LapWorks Inc
Price: $49.95
3 used & new from $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy gadget., February 13, 2015
Very well designed product. I got it to hold an old TV that is too heavy for me to want to try to move. The TV swivel moves easily so that the big old set can be adjusted to be viewed from any part of the living room or dining room. This protects the oak chest of drawers the TV is on from damage when the set is turned.
Service was great and packaging was excellent.
Would I recommend this? Absolutely YES.

Cold Antler Farm: A Memoir of Growing Food and Celebrating Life on a Scrappy Six-Acre Homestead
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book!, October 21, 2014
Absolutely fantastic! I couldn't put it down and I know I will reread it many times. I envy her...

Sipping Stones; Set of 4 Stainless Steel Reusable Ice Cubes in an Elegant Box with Velvet Pouch. Ready to Gift!
Offered by Treasure-Island
Price: $28.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great little freezers!, September 3, 2014
These are great. They keep my drink nicely chilled and don't add that plastic taste that some reusable ice cubes do. I am thinking about getting another set.

Jelly Belly Beans, Grape Crush, 1 Pound
Jelly Belly Beans, Grape Crush, 1 Pound
Offered by The Candy/Cosmetic Depot
Price: $11.39
7 used & new from $6.50

5.0 out of 5 stars YUM!, August 3, 2014
Very tasty - lots of good grape flavor.

Stray (Touchstone Book 1)
Stray (Touchstone Book 1)
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!!, July 31, 2014
I couldn't put it down. I downloaded all 4 books and read them all with joy and delight. I'll gladly read anything else Andrea Host writes.

Bastion: Book Five of the Collegium Chronicles (A Valdemar Novel)
Bastion: Book Five of the Collegium Chronicles (A Valdemar Novel)
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $7.59

4.0 out of 5 stars some loopholes remain, November 3, 2013
Good book and an interesting ending to Mercedes Lackey's "Collegium" series. The only reason why I didn't give it 5 stars is because of the remaining loopholes. I'll be very interested to see if she does any more Valdemar books set in this period.

Burial Rites: A Novel
Burial Rites: A Novel
Offered by Hachette Book Group
Price: $9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Gloomy book, November 3, 2013
I really found nothing to like about this book. It was full of gloom and tragedy, but I could not muster up any sympathy for any of the characters or any real interest in the overall situation. I read it because a friend recommended it. I normally enjoy historical fiction but not this time.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4