Profile for Baggins > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 47

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Baggins RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Good Will Hunting (Miramax Collector's Series)
Good Will Hunting (Miramax Collector's Series)
DVD ~ Robin Williams
Offered by SunshineColdwater
Price: $9.94
152 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Instant classic, November 10, 2014
Classic!! It doesn't get any better than this.

Precious Moments Wooden Creche - Nativity - Christmas New 2013 131425-PM
Precious Moments Wooden Creche - Nativity - Christmas New 2013 131425-PM
Offered by GrandmasGiftware
Price: $36.47
5 used & new from $31.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, November 10, 2014
I love this Nativity scene. I can't wait to put it up for Christmas! It will house the PM set I bought perfectly.

TYR SPORT Women's Belding Triangle Bra with 1-inch Bottom Swimsuit (Black, Medium)
Offered by Zippdog

3.0 out of 5 stars Buy a size up!, November 10, 2014
I bought this for a summer vacation and was in a pinch. I really thought that this TYR suit would do the trick since I've always relied on TYR one pieces in the past. Buy a size up in the top! It was way too small and had to be returned. It's a cute suit and a cute pattern, but it (a) didn't cover as much as I would like it to and (b) fit too small overall.

unPHILtered: The Way I See It
unPHILtered: The Way I See It
by Mark Schlabach
Price: $18.19
168 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational, November 10, 2014
I just Love Phil Robertson. This book is full of common sense, rational thoughts. It's something that I'll re-read and also pass along to others to read and inspire them. It's good to know there are people like Phil in America - I just hope that there are more like them as well. He's a very inspiring man to be sure.

Buyinhouse New Stylish Ladies Girls Silver Plated Flashing Rose-red Rhinestones Crystals Flower Petals Leaves Brooches Pin Clips
Offered by BUY in House
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fancy!, November 10, 2014
I love this pin. The pink is so bright and popping. I cannot wait to add this to my brooch bouquet for my wedding.

Bug Eyed Pearlescent Rose Pink Enamel Crystal Rhinestone Butterfly Pin Brooch
Bug Eyed Pearlescent Rose Pink Enamel Crystal Rhinestone Butterfly Pin Brooch
Offered by Alilang Fashion
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, November 10, 2014
LOVE this brooch! The popping pink is fabulous and I cannot wait to make it apart of my brooch bouquet for my wedding.

Pain Killer
Pain Killer
Price: $10.00
68 used & new from $4.27

2.0 out of 5 stars Meh, November 10, 2014
This review is from: Pain Killer (Audio CD)
It feels like Little Big Town has sold out. Some of the songs are great on this album, but overall they have sold themselves short and are auto tuned and more rock than soul.

Anything Goes
Anything Goes
Price: $10.85
93 used & new from $3.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Sophomore album!, November 10, 2014
This review is from: Anything Goes (Audio CD)
Love their new album! If you liked the first one, this one will not let you down! Definitely can't wait to see them headline their own tour in 2015 with all these great new songs.

The Men Who Built America
The Men Who Built America
DVD ~ Men Who Built America
Price: $9.89
34 used & new from $7.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!, December 28, 2013
This review is from: The Men Who Built America (DVD)
I love this mini-series!! When I saw it on History I knew I had to buy it if I could. It's so informative and educational while being entertaining all the while. Excellent buy that I would recommend to anyone!!

Precious Moments Mini Nativity Figurine, Set of 11
Precious Moments Mini Nativity Figurine, Set of 11
Offered by Fitzula's Gift Shop
Price: $179.95
3 used & new from $170.36

4.0 out of 5 stars Adorable!!, December 28, 2013
When I first saw this nativity set in a magazine I told myself I wasn't going to buy it. But when I saw it on Amazon (a smaller set no less) for cheaper...well I had to. The figures are adorable and stand about 3-4 inches tall. However, do not let the colors in the picture deceive you. The colors do not pop and are not as bright as the picture shows. The gold is not as glittering, though it is there. Other Precious Moments figures that I have have color, but they are almost dull. That's how they came! But that's exactly how these will be as well. The photoshopped picture is deceiving in my eyes, but who am I? The figurines are beautiful anyway and I will be keeping this set for years to come!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5