Profile for Markus > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Markus RSS Feed

ARCTIC F9 PWM PST - Standard Low Noise PWM Controlled Case Fan with PST Feature
ARCTIC F9 PWM PST - Standard Low Noise PWM Controlled Case Fan with PST Feature
Offered by ARCTIC direct
Price: $7.45
11 used & new from $3.88

4.0 out of 5 stars Quiet and good airflow, October 2, 2013
Good price for a quiet case fan with good airflow. I wanted a simple fan that would do its job quietly and efficiently. This one works for me.

ORIGIN8 Pro Rise All Mountain
ORIGIN8 Pro Rise All Mountain
Offered by Bicycle Addiction
Price: $30.45
8 used & new from $29.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied, October 2, 2013
This review is from: ORIGIN8 Pro Rise All Mountain
This bar performs as needed. The black finish looks like paint: though I had hoped for an anodized finish, this works. The laser etched graphics are simple but effective. A little on the heavy side.

Discraft 175 gram Ultra Star Sport Disc, Bright Orange
Discraft 175 gram Ultra Star Sport Disc, Bright Orange
Price: $12.18
5 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, October 2, 2013
Great flight. Good weight. I like the orange color the best, though white or yellow are good. Easy for any type of throw. Not much else to say.

Panasonic ES8103S Arc3 Electric Shaver Wet/Dry with Nanotech Blades for Men
Panasonic ES8103S Arc3 Electric Shaver Wet/Dry with Nanotech Blades for Men
Price: $79.99
101 used & new from $63.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shaver, May 10, 2013
This was a present for my son in law, though I have the exact same model. Cuts close without irritation (dry) and, if you have really sensitive skin, you can use shaving cream. The battery life is great - plus it has a battery status display - so there are no surprises.
I have found that you need to replace the blades/screen each year or so.

A great electric shaver.

FAVI FE02RF-BL Mini 2.4GHz Wireless PC / Tablet Keyboard Designed for SmartStick
Price: $30.49
51 used & new from $17.72

3.0 out of 5 stars Good enough., May 10, 2013
I use the FAVI with a HTPC and it fills my need. Yes, the typing is a little awkward and the touchpad stops working occasionally (just flip the on/off button once and it works again) but it is more compact than the other options. Battery life seems fine.
In summary, not perfect but it does the job.

Update: I've become more frustrated with using this device. The touchpad does not provide smooth motion - perhaps I'm spoiled by my MacBook Pro - and typing seems to be intermittent as well. I've reduced the star rating from four to three.

Case Logic UNZB-2 Compact Camera Case (Blue)
Case Logic UNZB-2 Compact Camera Case (Blue)
Offered by PZ ELECTRONICS
Price: $5.98
8 used & new from $3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit., July 26, 2011
I purchased this for a Canon ELPH 300HS. I was looking for a small case - just big enough for the camera and nothing else - that would provide some protection, especially for the screen. This case does exactly what I wanted in the smallest possible package.