Profile for J. Tirelli > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Tirelli RSS Feed (NY, USA)

Page: 1 | 2
DragonBox Algebra 5+
DragonBox Algebra 5+
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars very fun even for a 30 year old., May 23, 2014
This review is from: DragonBox Algebra 5+ (App)
We're never to old to learn and now we can pretend we're playing a game while we do it ! Loved it enough to buy the 12+version

Carry Laundry Bag from Keeble Outlets with Shoulder Strap, Large (30 inches x 40 inches), Commercial Grade 100% Nylon and Made in The USA - Designed for Heavy Duty Use - College Laundry Bag - Trips to Laundromat - Household Storage
Offered by Keeble Outlets™
Price: $16.99
2 used & new from $14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Heavy Duty Bag., March 19, 2014
Best I've seen that is not military canvas. Carries enough weight for me to throw out my back carrying it ;) and Im a very strong man.

Philips SPS1030Q/17 Value Pack Power Multipliers
Philips SPS1030Q/17 Value Pack Power Multipliers
2 used & new from $4.98

3.0 out of 5 stars Product works well., March 19, 2014
That being said the product is made by a company called sun brite for phillips and the same pivoting 3 way splitter was available at the dollar store 2 miles away for a dollar.

Sheet Holders - Keep Sheets in Place Even on Hospital Beds
Sheet Holders - Keep Sheets in Place Even on Hospital Beds

2.0 out of 5 stars Hit or Miss?, March 19, 2014
These did not work for me. I was able to attach them properly but the sheet slips out. I assume the reason is because my mattress binding is not fat enough for it to stay in. IMO these are a solution for all customers as it will only work on some mattresses and I would recommend buying something garaunteed to work for all customers such as a suspender strap.

2 stars assuming it works for some.

The Signal
The Signal
DVD
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very well done, February 25, 2014
This review is from: The Signal (Amazon Instant Video)
I loved it, all 3 parts and I found the break up to be refreshing..

If no one told me this was a low budget indie film I'd have no idea.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it - real deal, bought from Simple cell, inc, August 5, 2013
Bought this after using my roomates charger with the same model number. I bought mine from Simple cell after reading alot of positive feedback on them and the item is exactly as advertise. Output is between .600-.800 amps which is comparable to my roomates charger which I KNOW is Samsung OEM. I believe the item I purchased from Simple cell inc. is OEM and exactly as advertised.

Kakuro HD
Kakuro HD
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars one man's fresh perspective, July 29, 2013
This review is from: Kakuro HD (App)
Definitely worth a dollar.. I've never played kakuro, only sudoku but I picked it up weekly and have been enjoying this game since..

Hyperion Sprint Samsung Transform Ultra M930 3500mAh Extended Battery + Back Cover
Offered by Hyperion Electronics Accessories
Price: $14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars awesome product, suggest modifying,,, May 5, 2013
I could not be happier with the battery hyperion made.. I've had it for over 6 months and the size is great for me, since I have big hands and the battery life is awesome too.. The battery is heavy which means that the back is under a lot of stress because its only held on by a series of small tabs (this is a necessity because of how the phone is designed). If you drop this phone with the battery the back will pop off and eventually it wont stay on anymore as mine does not.

I therefore recommend using a piece of double stick tape to the underside of the battery to hold it onto the phone better and take the weight off the back plate. I hold the battery in the phone this way now, and have lined the back of the battery and the back-plate with the tape.. wish I supported the battery before the back-plate broke.

KENTEK 800 Watt 800W 120mm Fan ATX Power Supply 12V 2.3 EPS12V 2.92 SLI-ready PCI-Express SATA 20/24 PIN Intel AMD by KENTEK
Offered by eboxdirect
Price: $43.95
2 used & new from $43.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything it said it would be, May 5, 2013
The item I received was an 850w powersupply and works just fine and has for almost 2 months now... I blew my video card before this power supply so I haven't really put it through the paces using a good gfx card but it works just fine so far...

5x Samsung Transform Ultra SGH-M930 Premium Clear LCD Screen Protector Cover Guard Shield Protective Film Kit (5 Pieces)
Offered by Amazing Accessory (Ships From USA)
Price: $5.87
2 used & new from $1.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought 10 and have used only 2 over the past year.., October 15, 2012
Great item for a great price. I bought 10 because they were so cheap so I could replace them whenever but I've only used 2 in a year!

Page: 1 | 2