Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Busy mom to 2 boys > Reviews

Browse

Busy mom to 2 boys' Profile

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Busy mom to 2 boys RSS Feed (Arizona)

Page: 1 | 2
Smart Kup Car Cup Holder for 32/40 oz upto 3.9 inches wide
Smart Kup Car Cup Holder for 32/40 oz upto 3.9 inches wide
Offered by 808 Innovate
Price: $14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars My husband uses this to hold his 32oz Hydroflask that ..., June 29, 2016
My husband uses this to hold his 32oz Hydroflask that doesn't fit in the standard car cup holder. This does this trick!

Oh Yeah! One Protein Bars Variety Pack, 12 Bars, Various Flavors - Best Tasting Protein Bars, Superior to Quest Bars, Contains Isomalto Oligosaccharides, High Fiber, High Protein, Great Healthy Snack
Offered by Next Gen Nutrition
Price: $25.99
11 used & new from $25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars These are some of the better protein bars on the market, June 29, 2016
These are some of the better protein bars on the market. I really like the variety pack as an
option and you can't beat the price. Probably won't order again until the Arizona heat dies down since they were delivered and kind of melty, my bad.

Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps Fair Trade and Organic Castile Liquid Soap, Tea Tree, 8 Fluid Ounce
Offered by MyQuickMart
Price: $8.99
27 used & new from $6.09

4.0 out of 5 stars It's not completely clear but is better than before using this soap, June 29, 2016
The soap has helped to improve my son's cystic acne. It's not completely clear but is better than before using this soap.

ROYAL CANIN BREED HEALTH NUTRITION Yorkshire Terrier Adult dry dog food, 10-Pound
Price: $37.04
12 used & new from $37.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 10, 2016
The only food my Yorkie will eat. I have found Amazon's prices beat the larger pet store chain prices.

MyLifesDesign DE Safety Razor. Wet Shaving for Men
MyLifesDesign DE Safety Razor. Wet Shaving for Men
Offered by SolutionSmart
Price: $27.99

5.0 out of 5 stars These blades are sharp! Husband really likes the razor ..., June 10, 2016
These blades are sharp! Husband really likes the razor.

Pet Magasin Pet Thinning Shears - Professional Thinning Scissors with Toothed Blade
Offered by PetMagasin Direct
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $9.97

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, June 10, 2016
I was excited to use these to thin and blend when grooming my Yorkie but I was disappointed. These were not sharp at all and pulled at her hair. Took several attempts to cut a section of her hair. I'll keep looking for a better product.

Wish List
Wish List
Price: $2.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, December 19, 2012
This review is from: Wish List (Kindle Edition)
I realized when I bought this that it was going to be a short story, a moment in time. I don't mind the novella format, you get right down to it and is usually steamy hot. This story, at $2+ was a splurge for me and I was really disappointed. It should have been .99 at the most or free for the effort I feel was put into the story. It was short and lacked steam. There was potential, maybe if the book was longer the author would have had time to develop the characters and the story line. Overall, felt very rushed. There was a hint of some past relationship, but not enough to justify the "love" (maybe lust) by the end of the story.

Accidentally on Purpose
Accidentally on Purpose
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny, Sexy and Heartbreaking, November 30, 2012
I found this book to be addicting, once I started I could not put it down. Told in first person, I thought it might be a little too much like a diary - and maybe in some places it is. But the more I read, the more I appreciated her point of view on her own situation. Emmy was very relatable. I found myself hating her, crying for her and cheering for her throughout. I really liked how the author held back in the first half only to reveal more details later in the book in a very emotional confession by Emmy. I didn't feel cheated at the time, but appreciated the additional detail later to fill in gaps. Without giving away any details - I will just say that I loved the ending. I think she ended up where she should be.

Rubbermaid Commercial Products FG571473GRN Stackable Recycling Box, 14 gal, Green
Offered by KaTom Restaurant Supply, Inc
Price: $21.77
10 used & new from $21.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for, November 27, 2012
Our family recycles whenever possible so it was important to us to have a container readily available in our kitchen so that we didn't have an excuse to be lazy and not recycle. We were using a cardboard box for a while but like having something that can be easily cleaned. The size of this box is perfect as well.

Past Forward- A Serial Novel: Episode 15
Past Forward- A Serial Novel: Episode 15

3.0 out of 5 stars Needed something more this time, September 23, 2012
First let me start by saying that I have truly and thoroughly enjoyed this series. I have anticipated the release each week and read each in one sitting only to be left wanting more. After episode 14 ended, I was on pins and needles until 15 released. I too was a bit disappointed. To watch Chad and Willow's relationship blossom up until now and then to be left wondering if they consummated their marriage. I wasn't after any thing detailed or graphic but some acknowledgement or discussion of feelings (since they do that really well). I did like the way Chad broke it to his parents - that was great.

I also felt this episode was rushed, like trying to fit so much into so little space - I can't explain it really.

Having said this - I eagerly await episode 16 and look forward to Chad and Willow growing in their marriage.

Page: 1 | 2