Profile for Jenni > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jenni RSS Feed

Eye for an Eye [HD]
Eye for an Eye [HD]
DVD
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sally Fields is a great actress, September 6, 2014
We always think of Sally Fields as the Flying Nun, but she developed into a great diverse actress. Acting the part as a mother whose child is murdered was as real as a real life situation. Emotionally, analytically,mentally and wanting revenge is what every mother would want for their being child taken from them. Sally Fields definately convinced anyone watching the movie the state of mind of a mother seeking revenge.

The Presidents Club: Inside the World's Most Exclusive Fraternity
The Presidents Club: Inside the World's Most Exclusive Fraternity
by Nancy Gibbs
172 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Book to Read, June 12, 2014
I read an article in AARP Magazine about The Presidents Club: Inside the World's Most Exclusive Fraternity it was interesting information. I ordered the book and read it cover to cover the day it was delivered. I can really appreciate knowing our Presidents have a support system among themselves. Every American citizen need to read this book.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Kidzlane Gigantic Keyboard Playmat, February 22, 2014
My 8 year old granddaughter and 3 year old grandson are having a musical blast playing on their Gigantic Keyboard Mat. They love the ten musical instruments because they can change the sound. The musical sounds are clear, the mat is durable and the battery life lasts a long time.

DKNYC Women's Legging, Black, Large
DKNYC Women's Legging, Black, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars "GREAT LEGGING, May 25, 2013
This review is from: DKNYC Women's Legging (Apparel)
The DKNYC Legging is the best I have purchased. I was looking for a different looking Legging to wear for my 1980 Theme Retirement Party. When I saw them instantly I new this is what I was looking for in a Legging.

Comfort Plus 220 GSM Microfleece 3 in 1 Travel Blanket, Tiger Stripe
Comfort Plus 220 GSM Microfleece 3 in 1 Travel Blanket, Tiger Stripe

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfort Plus Blanket, June 20, 2012
This is a great blanket easy to recognize while traveling on the airlines, it is soft, love the pocket for your feet or a pocket for easy to reach items. I wish it was less bulky because it would be less weight added for your other carry ons. Yes I would recommend it as a great buy.

Breda Women's 2185_wht "Nicola" Rhinestone-Accented Silver-Tone Watch with White Faux Leather Band
Price: $21.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Dual Time Zone Watch, June 20, 2012
I was in Europe on a cruise from June 8-June 18, 2012 the Breda dual time zone watch made it so easy to keep up with time for Europe and Texas. It was convenience making planned excursions on time because time is of essence for departing on excursions and returning from excursions because you don't want to miss the ship departure. It also helped me to know what time I was sending text messages and when to expect a response because of the 7 hours difference. I ordered the white watch which was attracted and matched very well with my clothes. The price was good it fit well on my wrist and yes I will order a different color watch band in the future.

TSUBO Women's Devana Open-Toe Sandal
TSUBO Women's Devana Open-Toe Sandal

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Shoe, June 20, 2012
I loved the TSUBO Women's Devana Open-Toe Sandal I ordered this shoe in black and ivory the heel was perfect, the fit was comfortable for standing,the shoe looks good on you feet, it did run large for your size, but I needed more support for the right foot because of the arthritis in my right foot. I would recommend this beautiful shoe to buy.

The 4 Day Diet
The 4 Day Diet
by Ian Smith
Price: $9.98
39 used & new from $0.81

5.0 out of 5 stars THE 4 DAY DIET, April 21, 2011
This review is from: The 4 Day Diet (Hardcover)
Dr. Ian K Smith said we should eat like a king for breakfast, a prince for lunch, and a pauper for dinner. It's not just what we're eating but when we are eating that counts. He points out that some people are not necessarily eating the wrong foods, but eating the wrong quantities of food at the wrong time. I applied those principles with my eating habits and it is working. I have lost 10lbs and I don't have indigestion at bed time anymore. I would suggest anyone who loves to eat and maintain their weight should buy "The 4 Day Diet book, it has delicious recipes, food substitutions chart, activities with the amount of calories you burn, body mask index. Enjoy decoding Dr. Smith S.M.A.R.T.E.R principles.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 12, 2012 8:09 PM PDT