Profile for oka1 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

oka1 RSS Feed

Seagate Expansion 3TB Desktop External Hard Drive USB 3.0 (STBV3000100)
Seagate Expansion 3TB Desktop External Hard Drive USB 3.0 (STBV3000100)
Price: Click here to see our price
110 used & new from $92.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent !!, December 25, 2013
Great for storage good price, Self installs and easy to use what more needs to be said.... a worthwhile product

QNIX QX2710 Evolution ll LED 2560x1440 QHD PLS Panel by samsung Monitor DVI-D MATTEE Screen Perfect pixel
Offered by Corner Discount (We don't ship to PO Box)
Price: $359.90
6 used & new from $359.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Monitor Well worth the money !!, December 4, 2013
Hard to believe that this would be as good as the reviews hailed it..... I was a skeptic, but this Monitor is amazingly good. Such a clear picture, The shipping was 4 days from Korea to Ohio USA Faster than the cord I bought from Pennsylvania on the same day. Amazing !!!

The only real con for me is the stand is a bit cheap, but not an issue how I got my set up but it should be stiffer considering how good this device really is. I recommend this monitor especially if you do photos IT makes using photoshop so much nicer

Importer520™ 7in1 Combo Colorful 3Ft Micro USB Data Cable Charger for Samsung Galaxy i9300 i9100 i9220 i9000 S3 HTC One S / V / X / VL Phone Universal Mobile Phone MP3 MP4 F65
Offered by Importer520 ( USA Seller )
Price: $8.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal !, July 30, 2013
Not top of the line but they really do the job and for the price it is the best deal going !

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent pad, August 17, 2012
I use this for 3d Acad and scoring, it gives the mouse way better tracking than just the run of the mill fabric pads. It is thinner than I expected but still soft and has that cushion feel. On a whole it is worth the money, it is excellent quality, at a good price. Very glad I bought this.

ASUS Crosshair V Formula AM3+ AMD 990FX SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Republic of Gamers Series Motherboard
6 used & new from $160.00

5.0 out of 5 stars oka1, April 11, 2012
What can I say this is probably the best board on the market today... I do not use it for gaming but my work demands a gaming +++ type set up and this thing really performs so well...... and it configures flawlessly !!! very happy you can't go wrong with this board !

AMD FX-8150 8-Core Black Edition Processor Socket AM3+ FD8150FRGUBOX
AMD FX-8150 8-Core Black Edition Processor Socket AM3+ FD8150FRGUBOX
4 used & new from $220.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome !!, April 11, 2012
What is interesting about this cpu with a GTX580 it actually benches faster than I7-990... for my uses. The AMD cpu is really.. a flexible unit and I recommend it to all.... very happy indeed !!!!!