Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it A. Sinclair Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation Learn more
Profile for R. Ocampo > Reviews

Browse

R. Ocampo's Profile

Customer Reviews: 267

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

R. Ocampo "Artisan" RSS Feed (North America)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Disney Cars Precision Series Flo's V8 Cafe
Disney Cars Precision Series Flo's V8 Cafe
Price: $61.36
11 used & new from $50.32

3.0 out of 5 stars Probably for Disney Cars Fanatics. Otherwise, not worth the price., April 11, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I guess after reading the reviews I was expecting a lot from it. I mean for the price, I really was expecting a lot from it. Like finely constructed, highly detailed, and great materials. Instead I find it too much plastics, so-so build quality, and okay light show. I thought I will be opening something my 5 year old son shouldn't be touching because it would be too beautiful to play with. But I was so disappointed after going over for a few short minutes, he could have it all.

For the price, would I buy it for my kids to play? No. How about for the price, would I buy it as a collector's item? No.

The only thing dazzling is the light show which will supposed to captivate you. But really, it's just sequential LED lights with a sensor. Nothing special in my opinion.

It's nice, but not nice enough for me to warrant to buy or collect. Unless your a specific Disney Cars collector, you might just be as disappointed as I was especially for the amount it's being sold by Disney.

Just like Disney Marvel Playmation which we pre-purchased months in advance and paid a lot and then now it's barely a third of the price and we haven't really played with it after a week of having, I wouldn't be surprised if the price dropped to more than half down the road.

Energizer 2X Extra Life Charge System for PS4
Energizer 2X Extra Life Charge System for PS4
Price: $39.99
2 used & new from $37.99

3.0 out of 5 stars You can only charge the controllers by attaching the battery pack., April 6, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I wanted to like this. But coming from having an original Sony PS4 controller charger from Japan at half price, this doesn't compare in terms of build quality and compactness.

Yes, there is an included rechargeable battery, but you can also only charge the controller(s) by attaching the battery pack only. You can't charge without it and if you have multiple controllers then you wouldn't need to attach the battery to way down your gaming.

I wish there was an option to use this charger without having to use the battery pack especially when the battery is all spent then it becomes a useless added weight on the controller

As for the charger itself, it's cheap plastic feel that PDP has made famous by now with their other plastic offering including the PDP PS4 remote controller. It takes up a lot of space lengthwise versus the original Sony PS4 charger which is very compact and high quality.

Overall not too fond of it, but it serves it's purpose for those who have not tried the Sony PS4 charger and need the batteries for hours and hours of gaming.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars It's not like my then 2 year old son can provide me ..., April 5, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I honestly can't tell the difference anymore from the old Pull-Ups to the latest ones. It's not like my then 2 year old son can provide me with proper product feedback except that he does feel warmer, of course, wearing this versus cotton underwear. And now it's my 2 year old daughter's turn for potty training. In any case, I trust this product and there has been no leakage so far. They key of course is proper fit. Not loose and not too small.

The printed characters do help them in encouraging to wear the "faux diapers" until the time they outgrow and are properly potty trained. I would highly recommend despite the pricing. It's a lifesaver at night and to bring as part of road trips.

Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 Plus with Built-In Touchpad for Internet-Connected TVs
Price: $22.99
68 used & new from $18.00

3.0 out of 5 stars It's Okay. Can't Complain for the Price., February 5, 2016
Took a chance on this versus the Microsoft All In One Keyboard which is also getting equally good reviews. I was going for the Microsoft, but because I already have a Logitech Unifying receiver plugged in the same computer, I decided to use this as well.

Impressions:

- The keyboard is too compact for my liking. It's not a full size keyboard, but it has full size QWERTY keys. The rest of the keys are compact so it's a bit getting used to especially if your fingers have muscle memory on where the other keys are at this point.

- The keys have a full stroke up and down so there is more effort in typing which does get tiring and produces more noise when hitting the keys. I wonder why they went this route versus a shorter stroke and less noise.

- To make full use of the functionality of the keyboard, please ensure to download the Logitech software for the K400 Plus. This will give you complete custom over the function keys to have assignable actions based on your liking (i.e. my Music key launches Spotify instead of the Microsoft App). This also enables multi finger gestures on the trackpad, increase trackpad scrolling, as well as enable smooth scrolling that people are complaining about. Also being an Apple user, I inverted the trackpad to have scrolling follow my finger direction rather than the traditional way.

- Two AA batteries is all that's needed to power this keyboard which is included to get you started. It also says it can last up to 18 months. We shall see. Otherwise, I'm glad this is the route they went versus a rechargeable battery that you have to plug once in a while and you can't replace down the road.

- Switchable function keys or custom keys from the start. People have been complaining about the Microsoft keyboard that the function keys are not readily accessible. Over here with Logitech K400 Plus, you have a choice. Of course you'll need to download the software to make the changes.

- An ON and OFF button to help save battery life further.

Needed improvements:

- I wish the trackpad was built bigger. There's a lot of space on the keyboard to occupy and Logitech wasn't logical.

- Trackpad is too sensitive in touching that I sometimes inadvertently move a file.

- Illuminated keys if you want this to be truly a keyboard for the Living Room like most are buying this for.

- A full size keyboard so it can truly rest on your lap with no issues.

- Less noisy keys and shorter key stroke for less fatigue when typing.

- Bluetooth capability.

New Balance Men's Vazee Coast Running Shoe, Black/White, 9.5 D US
New Balance Men's Vazee Coast Running Shoe, Black/White, 9.5 D US
Price: $40.97
3 used & new from $40.97

5.0 out of 5 stars For the price, no complaints especially when on a budget, February 2, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Please note that for the price, I can't find any fault for this shoe. It could have been designed better. Provide a more attractive styling. But that would push the shoe to a higher pricing territory and that's not the pricing bracket of this specific New Balance Vazee Coast model.

PROS:
1. There is enough cushioning that doesn't necessarily numb your experience in getting a feel of the surface.
2. The mesh material is super breathable I can practically feel the cool wind surround my feet.
3. Your feet practically molds into the fabric. It's like you're wearing a glove, but for the foot.
4. Very lightweight. It looks heavy, but picking it up and especially wearing them with quickly dispel the thoughts. It's light you can wear it all day without complaints.
5. Ample arch support thanks to a stiffer material at the rear.

CONS:
1. It looks like a generic shoe I could have bought from a discount shoe store.

If I were to purchase these myself, I would have gotten the higher end Vazee model as it looks better and has better sole construction. However, when on a budget, these shoe in black and white will do perfect for the price it's being sold.

Cloop Magnetic Cable Keeper, 6 Small
Cloop Magnetic Cable Keeper, 6 Small
Price: $19.98

5.0 out of 5 stars A necessity to keep your cables organized. Should have been invented years ago., January 31, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I was addicted to Kickstarter once. There are a lot of ingenious ideas that just needs the proper funding to make it come to life. This was one of them. I missed their original campaign and never heard of it since. Glad they offered it in Amazon.

What is a Cloop? It's a clip that closes into a loop. And that's how it became a Cloop. Made of silicone. It's soft and doesn't scratch your wires or your gear. The fact that silicone is used for cooking up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, under normal use the material should last a lifetime. On each ends are neodymium magnets to make each ends close into a loop to act as a cable tie.

I got the 6 small Cloops which are around 2 inches long. It's barely long and barely short. Perfect for your thin audio cables and those earbuds. For folks with this kind of gear, the small is plenty enough. But for those with thicker audio cables and wiring, the large Cloop is the way to go. I hope they made even longer ones for more serious audio and video gear wiring.

I love these. I wish I discovered it in Kickstarter then, but I'm glad to see it in the mainstream. It should have been invented years ago.

Dell Inspiron i3050-3000BLK Desktop (Intel Celeron, 2 GB RAM, 32 GB SSD)
Dell Inspiron i3050-3000BLK Desktop (Intel Celeron, 2 GB RAM, 32 GB SSD)
Offered by T3D Digital
Price: $198.85
12 used & new from $141.19

2.0 out of 5 stars Bare Bones System That Kills It's Own Performance Potential and Capability, January 31, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
UPDATE: FEBRUARY 28, 2016

I pulled the trigger and purchased an 8GB memory stick - a Kingston Hyper X DDR3L - which is the top notch for this class. Replaced with no issues. Simply popped out the old Micron Memory 2GB stick and popped in the Kingston Hyper X. Started and it went back up running.

Multi-tasking is now more manageable with less lag. It's not a system for gaming, but for web browsing including multi-media viewing, this additional memory stick definitely helps.

So the system is getting better and better with the upgrades. Too bad it didn't come standard for people to appreciate what this does from the start.

UPDATE: FEBRUARY 17, 2016

A few weeks back I purchased the Logitech K400 Plus wireless keyboard with built in trackpad. For those who are buying this as a HTPC (Home Theater PC) for your Living Room, it's the only way to go. In fact Dell has supplied with a software (one of the many software included to bloat the already small hard drive) to hunt down the Logitech Unifying program to ensure device capability. Just make sure to install the said Logitech software to provide full capability and customization of the keyboard. For example I changed the music key to launch Spotify instead of Micosoft's own music app.

I was also able to upgrade Microsoft's latest OS build without doing anything different from what I had already done. I read Microsoft modified their software to help people with small hard drives upgrade to the latest build. So this solve came from Microsoft and still doesn't address the 32GB that it came with.

So I'm still maintaining the 2-Star rating of this system because there is no convenient way 32GB is sustainable down the road if you plan on installing more applications like Microsoft Office without uninstalling the bloatware that it came with.

Also there should be an option to install a second internal SSD which there isn't so you don't have multiple wires dangling out of this small thing which is what it's looking right now. I have wires at the back for the power, ethernet, monitor output. Wires on the right side for my USB 3 external SSD as there is no USB 3 at the rear port (only USB 2). Then on the left side I have a protruding SDHC memory card. From a cute little box, it now looks like Frankenstein's Child.

I will be upgrading the internal RAM from it's present 2GB to an 8GB and will update how much faster the system will be.

ORIGINAL REVIEW:

I thought I was going to fall in love with this micro PC. I was all set for a bare bones computer that's around 5"x5" equipped with solid state memory. The only moving part is the fan. I had high hopes of turning this into a living room PC that serves as a Media Center - attached to the router and a 20TB NAS.

Just like any SSD equipped computer, this thing is fast to boot up. But then you'll quickly realize 32GB isn't enough to install the needed apps to appreciate this thing.

1. 32GB is barely enough for the basic install including Windows 10. Even after removing the bloated Dell apps, I was left with under 2GB of usable space left. While the Windows 10 updates needed additional 10GB of space which I was happy to provide with my external 128GB Intel SSD, it still prompted me that to install the latest Windows 10 update it actually needed a little of 5GB of space for it in the already measly 32GB internal drive. So basically as you can see in the feedback reviews here and on the Dell website, nobody can update to the latest Windows 10 updates.

People were left uninstalling all unnecessary apps including those provided by Dell which I'm sure is what Dell didn't want to happen. That didn't provide the solution because that didn't amount to 5GB.

64GB SSD should have been standard.

2. 2GB memory isn't enough for an already bare system. Yes, this isn't meant for gaming, but computers are meant for multi-tasking. And apart from your everyday web surfing, people will be playing music and videos. High definition videos in YouTube and 4K videos will slow this down fast.

4GB memory is the bare bones that should be included. I will be upgrading this to 8GB shortly.

3. Wired Keyboard and Mouse is a nice addition, but there should also be an option for wireless ones for a little bit more.

People may be buying this for their kids or elders, but people seeking a multimedia center for their living room will also want to explore this option. Dell is leaving them out from the get go with the above specifications.

It's a nice micro computer with a good price tag, but if only for a little bit more they provided better specifications and they would have opened their doors to more people buying into the system.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 9, 2016 9:36 AM PDT

Belkin MIXIT Metallic USB Car Charger for Apple and Android Devices (2.4 Amp / 5 Watt), Silver
Offered by easysole
Price: $16.07
13 used & new from $13.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegant and Compact Car Charger from a Trusted Name in mobile Electronics., January 3, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have nothing negative to say about the Belkin USB Car Charger. I own a couple of Belkin items including their MIXIT lines and this is another great Belkin constructed item. I was surprised how compact it actually was. From the photos, it looks like a long charger, but in person it's very small.

I got the silver colour scheme and it looks very elegant and fits nicely in the car without looking like an eyesore. The rubbery texture is also a welcome surprise although not necessary as it's mostly a set and forget accessory and you don't need to constantly hold it. You plug it in your DC jack (and ensure it's the ACC that turns off when the car isn't running so there is no constant battery drain).

It works for my Apple devices and with the latest 2.4W/5AMP output, it practically is able to charge anything up to the power hungry tablets.

My only qualm is with the price and capable power output, Belkin should have equipped this with a dual USB plug so you can plug up to two smartphones at once.

In any case, without sounding like I'm marketing this too much, I do trust Belkin's electronics. So yes there are cheaper or similarly priced chargers out there that offer dual slots and even an included USB cable, but I'm just going to bet that Belkin put better research and care into the internal components.

THINKWARE F750 Full HD Dash Cam with Sony Exmor Sensor, Built-in WiFi & Traffic Enforcement Warning
Price: $246.99
22 used & new from $209.94

4.0 out of 5 stars Feature Packed Dash Cam with a good Price Tag and an Awesome Smart Phone App!, January 1, 2016
I was holding off until I got a better perspective on dash cams and their features. I was going with the BlackVue, but with overheating issues versus the higher cost I'm not one to take a gamble at this point.

After much reading, the Thinkware F750 model seemed to be the most favored especially feature and price-wise.

PROS:
1. Good build quality. It has a plastic housing and not aluminum, but it doesn't feel or look cheap.
2. Good design. It's not bulky, but also not compact. The compromise in size is okay. It still easily tucks behind the rearview mirror of my SUV. Plus at least the bigger housing allows for more airflow around it's components so it doesn't overheat.
3. Red Light Camera - works as advertised. There is a female voice prompt to warn you when approaching a red light camera intersection. Then a second audible chime when you reach that intersection. Take note it will only warn you if you are approaching the intersection where the red light camera is facing. If you approach the same intersection in opposite direction then it will not warn you as it's not relevant.
4. Forward Collision Warning - At a certain set speed, there is an audible chime that will alert you when the vehicle in front of you is too close relative to your speed. This is a bit annoying. You can turn the feature off, but I want it on and I want it more subtle than the annoying chime it currently produces.
5. Lane Departure Warning - another audible warning based on your set speed to let you know when you are veering away from your lane. The chime here is more subtle and less annoying. It does work albeit too late. It sounds off when I'm already in the middle of two lanes (which is when I am switching lanes). Of course by that time you would have theoretically hit the other car. Also the feature should be improved by being able to detect when you are just switching lanes by using the mic and listening if your turn signals are activated.
6. Great picture quality using Sony Exmor CMOS image sensor. I was specifically looking at Sony Exmor CMOS sensors when buying dash cams and after viewing the Thinkware F750, I was more than pleased at the level of quality in both day and night time recording.
7. Super Capacitor - allows the dash cam to hold a few more seconds of power even with the power cut off to ensure recording of the event is completed and written to the memory card.
8. Dual Save technology - in the event of an incident where the dash cam detects greater than normal g-force, it automatically saves the event in the internal memory for better security apart from also writing to the memory card. Take note though that frequent use of this will also put a wear on the internal memory (same as the memory card) as flash memory have a limited amount of write cycles. This part is only serviceable by Thinkware as the internal memory is soldered just like any other electronics. I couldn't find a way to turn this feature off to extend the life to the dash cam.
9. Built-in Wi-Fi - you connect your smart phone to the wi-fi of the dash cam and once connected you launch the Thinkware Mobile Viewer so you can change settings, do a Live View of what the camera sees in real time, and even download the selected clips to your mobile phone for submission as evidence via email. No need to surrender your whole memory card.
10. Stable operation. So far I haven't witnessed any error or restart. My camera was manufactured September 2015 and it came with the latest firmware installed already.
11. I purchased mine with the hardwire cable kit included. It's just a simple additional wire that takes the place of the cigarette adapter. I haven't used it yet so I cannot comment on the Parking Mode where it continues to record while your vehicle is shut down. I don't like using up my vehicle battery and will be purchasing a dash cam battery specifically built to act as a parking mode. Once I get this and paired with the hardwire installation, I will update my review.
12. Dual camera capability for front and rear view recording with the optional rear camera purchase.

CONS:
1. The audible chimes are annoying and there is no way to change these. You can adjust the volume, but even the lowest volume is too loud for my taste.
2. The start up musical chime is also very annoying and tacky to hear.
3. You should be able to change the chime to simple beeps instead for a more elegant and subtle warning than an annoying chime that makes my vehicle feel like a taxi.
4. Mounting clip is permanently stuck and cannot be re-used. Since the manufacturer supplies only one, you will have to buy as added accessory if you mess up the installation or need to transfer vehicles every now and then. I don't mind this more secure installation, but for a measly piece of plastic with a 3M mounting tape the selling price is too much. They should at least have provided two right off the bat.
5. No ability to mount and rotate the camera to record the internal occupants of the vehicle. The lens rotates to adjust for the slope of the vehicle windshield, but not far enough to do a 360 degree rotation. Plus, even if it did there was no way to flip what was recorded through the Mobile Viewer app.
6. No ability to disable the voice prompts in place of a subtle beep. You either disable the audible warnings or set the volume to the lowest setting which isn't soft enough.
7. Included memory card with my package that came with a hardwire cable is a measly 16GB. It's too small these days. I believe those purchasing with no hardwire cable will in turn get a 32GB. I believe 32GB is fine for single camera and 64GB is essential when doing dual camera with the addition of a rear view. I wish the manufacturer simply supplies 32GB right off the bat. I immediately upgraded to 64GB capacity for less wear on the write cycle.
8. The Mobile Viewer is fast for my iPhone. However, the Desktop Viewer is painfully slow on my Windows 10 computer. You need to give it time to read the card and have it download the map for the GPS coordinates. They should work on the desktop software more.

OVERALL:
I'm happy with my purchase which was at a brick and mortar retail store during the holidays. The price and additional savings was a no brainer purchase versus the more expensive cameras with similar features with the only advantage is having a better aluminum housing and being more compact. In return you get overheating issues from those ones and not worth the investment.

If they can add more features as being able to change the chimes to beeps instead as well as disable voice prompts for simple beeps, this would have five stars from me and a full recommendation.

Price: $679.99
6 used & new from $577.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Bright 2K Screen with Lag-free PS4 Remote Play Feature Marred by a Plastic Shell and Android OS not tablet ready, December 19, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
First things first I was expecting to receive a WiFi/LTE version because that's what the heading originally stated:

"Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet 10.1" 32 GB GSM/LTE - Black (U.S. Warranty) with Bluetooth Keyboard"

When I received the package it was a WiFi-only product which I promptly contacted Amazon and seeing that there are also some reviewers of this product whom incorrectly thought they were buying the WiFi/LTE version, but received the WiFi only version.

Now I see the heading was corrected to read:

"Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet 10.1" 32 GB - Wifi Only - Black (U.S. Warranty) with Bluetooth Keyboard"

Now on to the show...

EXTERIOR

With that said, the product is surprisingly slim just like the iPad Air 2. But unlike the iPad Air 2, it's lighter. And rightly so because Sony has decided to encase their for now flagship tablet in plastic while Apple has continued with their aluminum case. The difference in looks and feel is like night and day. One feels and looks premium ready to party at the Shangri-La Hotel, while the other is all casual and ready to check in at the Holiday Inn.

And that's a shame because with all the equipped features of the Z4, it could have leveled with the Air 2 in all aspects. For one the bigger, and brighter screen of the Z4 has an aspect ratio of 16:9 ready for your 2K HDTV viewing.

There is one single metal button that Sony Xperia models are known for and that's the elegant looking power button on the side. Oddly enough they followed it up with an invisible set of volume buttons. Once you get used to its placement, it's no issue. But why not two more metal buttons to make it stand out like a pair of silver cufflinks on your crisp black or white suite.

INTERNALS

I don't like taking photos with a tablet and look like an odd tourist strolling around town than a proper camera, but it does come equip with an 8MP rear camera that could capture 1,080p video at 30fps. Then just like that it's followed by a weak 1.2MP front camera.

Battery life is supposedly at an impressive 17 hours, but I didn't care to push it to it's limit. Through intermittent use of surfing and videos it lasted me from night to day with plenty of juice left. At 2K viewing, that's all that matters.

The 8-core processor at 64-bit processing makes it a strong contender in the Android tablet world. And that's a shame because although I don't have any issues with the Android OS including being present on my Sony XBR TV, it isn't specifically built for tablet performance the way Apple builds their iOS including the latest iOS 9 capability of split-screen multi-tasking to harness the screen real estate. Sony is dependent on the Android performance which is a bit messy and slow for tablets that it's practically killing the performance leading feature of the Xperia Z4. So the Apple iPad devices even if they are lower in spec, still feels faster and operates sleeker. It's an obvious given when you build the hardware and software in house rather than depend on someone else's OS.

HI-RES AUDIO and DSEE HX
I'm ecstatic Sony has jumped on the Hi-Resolution Audio format which means music is sampled at 96kHz/24bit versus CD-quality of 44.1kHz/16bit. This means the music is closer to the original analog sound with higher detail which usually is lost during the analog to digital conversion at lower sample rates.

I haven't tested this out yet by downloading or streaming lossless files at 96kHz.

What I did test is the DSEE HX technology which supposedly upscales lower sampled files to try and match the lossless sound quality. I put on my usual go to Audio Technica ATH-M50x headphones and played tracks from my own collection and also from my Spotify Premium Account and went back and forth with the Z4 and my iPhone.

The Z4 tablet hands down creates a warmer sound signature. The problem is the volume isn't loud enough or probably can't drive the measly headphones which the iPhone had no problem pumping the audio levels. I was even greeted with a warning for the Z4 that the volume may be damaging to my hearing which isn't even close to the volume capable for the iPhone and just dismissed the warning.

So I'm all for the high resolution audio, but I also feel Sony has again missed the boat by not equipping with a capable internal amplifier to help drive a variety of headphones that people with $200 and up headphones will want to plug into the tablet to utilize the technology.

WHERE IT SHINES
Where it shines is the PS4 Remote Play. I have a Netgear X6 R8000 AC3200 router and I didn't experience any noticeable lag in gaming with the PS4 connected via wired ethernet and the Sony Xperia Z4 on WiFi. Controls were almost instantaneous and I could free up my TV while my kid uses the playstation at his room all wirelessly.

Even if you're in an Apple OS ecosystem, this will be the primary reason why you would want to get a Z4 for it's fall in love 2K display coupled with the PS4 Remote Play feature.

LAST THING
The package includes the Sony BKB50 Bluetooth keyboard built specifically for the Z4. It's perfect in some ways and makes the tablet look like a mini laptop, if this is your aim. Pairing was fast and trouble-free. I didn't mind the compact keys and got used to it pretty quick. But then again, it's practically the same weight as the tablet which then effectively makes the tablet twice as heavy together. Again, I didn't mind if I wanted a tablet and mini laptop altogether. If you just want a tablet, then you will want to buy the slim Sony case for the Z4.

Since both tablet and keyboard has built in rechargeable batteries, it's a bit odd that Sony only included one charger and no ability to dual charge at the same time for, you know, convenience. It's these misses in details that mar the tablet from overtaking the iPad Air 2.

And that's a shame because with all the fault of the Android still not being worthy as a tablet OS, I was okay in overlooking except the shortcomings in build and accessories is also glaring.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20