Profile for William Callahan > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 54

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

William Callahan "WillC94" RSS Feed (New Fairfield, Connecticut)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
VELCRO Brand  - ONE-WRAP Thin Self-Gripping Cable Ties: Reusable, Light Duty - 8" x 1/2" Ties, 100 Pack - Black
VELCRO Brand - ONE-WRAP Thin Self-Gripping Cable Ties: Reusable, Light Duty - 8" x 1/2" Ties, 100 Pack - Black
Price: $5.74
50 used & new from $3.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Organizational Revelation, April 24, 2014
These velcro straps are wonderful for quickly and easily performing cable management in a large server rack configuration. With near endless uses at such an inexpensive price, this is a must have for any professional business or homeowner looking to tidy up their desk space.

Weanas® Plug Power Meter Energy Watt Voltage Amps Meter with Electricity Usage Monitor Reduce Your Energy Costs
Offered by Huzala
Price: $26.00
5 used & new from $11.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Phenomenal Device!, April 24, 2014
This measurement device is ridiculously phenomenal! Its great for letting me know how much money my server array is costing me along with how many amps they are consuming so that I know whether or not I will overload a circuit. I love it! This device allows you to quickly access:
-Watts
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 4, 2014 2:44 PM PDT

Waking The Fallen
Waking The Fallen
Price: $5.99

2.0 out of 5 stars I Like Avenge Sevenfold, but this wasn't the best..., February 17, 2014
This review is from: Waking The Fallen (MP3 Music)
I'm going to keep this simple; someone should have fired the sound technician. Each song has a problem with each layer of sound being properly balanced! I have tried playing this through my headphones, computer speakers, my $400 system in my car and my $3,000 home theater system at home, and it always sounds bad! It's always difficult to hear the vocals and solos which are drowned out by the background! I've tried several settings and it's simply bad and annoying to hear. FIRE THAT SOUND ENGINEER!

G-Shock GA-1000-1A Aviation Series Men's Luxury Watch - Black / One Size
G-Shock GA-1000-1A Aviation Series Men's Luxury Watch - Black / One Size
Offered by BESTSELLER21
Price: $161.00
51 used & new from $146.70

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Watch for the Price!, February 9, 2014
I'll keep this short; this is a watch in both look and function. It is easy and accurate with many functions including;
Compass
Thermometer (C/F)
Stopwatch (w/ lap)
Timer
World Time
Date (Number & Abbreviation)
Time (Digital & Analog)
Four Alarms (+ Hourly Signal)
UV Light

Amazon Gift Card - Facebook - Merry Christmas (Pine)
Amazon Gift Card - Facebook - Merry Christmas (Pine)
Price: $50.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great way to give someone ANYTHING they want;, February 9, 2014
If you are not sure what top get someone or just want to say thank you, this is the easiest way to give someone a gift. Whether they want some electronics or music, they can get it through Amazon! Plus, it's Eben easier to send this card through several medias, including Facebook!

Davis & Sanford PROVISTA18 Tripod with FM18 Head
Davis & Sanford PROVISTA18 Tripod with FM18 Head
Price: $163.99
8 used & new from $149.99

5.0 out of 5 stars NOTE: PICTURE IS NOT TRIPOD, May 7, 2013
I love tripods by Davis and Sanford and that is the only reason why I am not returning it; it is simply a good tripod. However, THE TRIPOD IN THE PICTURE IS NOT THE ONE YOU PAY FOR!!! I already own the one in the picture, which extends very high, and I needed a second one. Nevertheless, this tripod is versatile and very sturdy. There is one drawback; the stance of the legs cannot be fastened or tightened to anything allowing the legs to spread apart when you need them in a slightly smaller radius for tight spaces.

4 IN 1 "X-TRONIC" MODEL #9020-XTS HOT AIR REWORK & SOLDERING IRON STATION, FUME EXTRACTOR & VACUUM PICKUP TOOL - 5 Hot Air Nozzles - 10 Asst. Solder Tips - 1 Extra Hot Air & Soldering Iron Heating Element - Pinpoint Tweezers - 1 5X MAGNIFYING LAMP!!!
Offered by the_mercantile_station
Price: $229.80

5.0 out of 5 stars The BEST Bang for Your Buck, March 6, 2013
Let me start off with saying that I did not expect the best product ever, specifically after some of the reviews I had read; I was pretty skeptical. However, when the product came, it was just what I had hoped for; everything I wanted. Everything came in perfect condition, as expected, and worked precisely as intended. I had, also, read online that the sponge was significantly smaller than it was in the picture. When I saw it, I had though the same until I wet it and it had expended. I believe the person who wrote that review did not realize you have to wet the sponge. In addition, contrary to another review, the suction of the fume remover is fairly strong, so as long as you are not waving the iron everywhere. Both the hot air gun and soldering iron are, also, accurate and very quick to heat up. Additionally, a nice feature included in this product is that it has a sleep function. This function automatically shuts down the hot air gun when it is docked and shuts down the soldering iron after a specifiable amount of time has passed if the iron has not been moved, preserving the life of the heating elements in both tools. The only feature I don't like about this product is the selection of the temperature, as it uses buttons which can take a while to select a temperature. However, I cannot complain too much as I do not frequently change the temperature. Finally, I also read a review that the bonus lamp was cheap and unsteady. However, I believe X-Tronic has updated it as it is heavier so that it will not topple over, although it is still cheap. Nevertheless, it works very well and is very clear. Overall, this product IS the best soldering/reworking station available on the market for the price!

In short here are some of the pros:
+ Accurate Soldering Iron and Hot Air Gun
+ Fume Suction Tool (Fairly Strong)
+ Rapid Warm Up Time
+ Automatic Shutdown when not in use (Preservers Heating Element Life)
+ Ability to Change Units (C or F)
+ Additional Suction Tool
+ Included Solder Tip Set
+ Bright LCD Screen
+ Simple Interface
+ Included Extra Heating Elements
+ Included Fine Tweeters
+ Included Magnifying Light (Which is stable)

Cons:
- Use of buttons to change temperature (can take a while - but looks good)
- Fume Suction tool is not detachable from the soldering iron

***WARNING: Remove red painted screw from base to allow suction diaphragm to work properly before operating the suction or hot air gun.***

Ten Thousand Fists (Standard Edition)
Ten Thousand Fists (Standard Edition)
Price: $9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, December 14, 2012
Put simply, this album is great. Although this was the last album I bought, I really wish it were the first because I cannot stop listening to it. I have a play count of 200++ for each song and am continuing. yeah, it's that good.

Indestructible
Indestructible
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Great Album, December 14, 2012
This review is from: Indestructible (MP3 Music)
Just as usual, Disturbed came up with another great/catchy album. I would like to say that Inside the Fire could have mad a good album cover also.

Asylum
Asylum
Price: $10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars One of My Favorites, December 14, 2012
This review is from: Asylum (MP3 Music)
This album is one of Disturbed's newer sounding albums and while some people don't like it, I think it is one of their best. I like almost every song on it, although some of the songs are "Disturbed".

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6