Profile for ushko > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 36

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

ushko "leila" RSS Feed (WY)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Hannah's Way
Hannah's Way
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 5, 2014
This review is from: Hannah's Way (Kindle Edition)
I really liked this story. I saw my own character in her! :)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 12, 2014 12:12 PM PDT

Macadamia Oil Deep Repair Mask, 8.5 ounces Jar
Macadamia Oil Deep Repair Mask, 8.5 ounces Jar
Price: $17.00
73 used & new from $10.80

2.0 out of 5 stars This is not for thin fine hair. This made my hair very dry, July 5, 2014
This is not for thin fine hair. This made my hair very dry. I use it as diluted conditioner now, but not like a mask for 7 minutes. It's too much, and it will probably work better on color treated or damaged hair.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 12, 2014 12:15 PM PDT

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, March 2, 2014
Love the look and quality of these but they aren't too comfortable for an all day use. So gotta save them for special occasions ;)

Natural Sandalwood Comb for Hair (7.8 Inches)
Natural Sandalwood Comb for Hair (7.8 Inches)
Offered by EEtrade
Price: $12.80
2 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice comb!, March 2, 2014
With my new hair routine for the resolution of this year, I have completely revamped my stash of products including combs and brushes. This comb is very smooth and easy to use, does not pull hair and untangles quite well. And guess what, it also smells amazing, so LOVE it :D

Pure Organic Moroccan Argan Oil - Soothe and Smooth Skin - Soften and Repair Fine Lines And Wrinkles On Face And Body - Reduce Scars - Improve Skin Moisture and Hydration - Strengthen and Repair Nails - Improve Hair Texture, Split Ends and Frizz - Best Cosmetic Oil - Packed with Rejuvenating Vitamins D, E and Essential Fatty Acids - Help Rebuild Collagen - Imported From Morocco - Packaged in Amber To Preserve Nutrients - No Risk - 100% Money Back Guarantee - 1 OZ. (30ml)
Offered by Now This Life, LLC
Price: $32.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely love this oil!, March 2, 2014
This oil has been saving my skin, nails and hair this whole nasty winter! I keep it in my purse wherever I go and it is very absorbent unlike most of the moisturizer cremes I used to use. My hair loves it too and it does not feel or look greasy at all. The bottle is perfect size and I love the spray which makes gives just the perfect amount of it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 23, 2014 7:51 AM PDT

Kaplan 2013 GRE® Premier: with 5 Online Practice Tests + DVD
Kaplan 2013 GRE® Premier: with 5 Online Practice Tests + DVD
by Kaplan
198 used & new from $0.73

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, October 7, 2012
Their explanations to the correct answers are lacking and short. You will not be able to get a good justification for the selected answers that were otherwise marked as the correct answers. Sumetimes their answers contradict to what they were talking about in the chapter. This is especially harder for those of us whose English is not the first language.

Denon AH-D5000 Reference Headphones (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Denon AH-D5000 Reference Headphones (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
7 used & new from $565.00

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, June 15, 2012
FINALLY!! Headphones that can really transfer you into the world of music!! I am addicted to them! AMAZING sound quality! If you love bass, this is the best headphones out there! I thought of trying some other ones later, to compare, now I don't care! I feel like nothing can beat these!! You get every penny you pay for them and much more! Burn them for at least 200 hours and you will know what I am talking about here ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavenly, December 30, 2011
This is a heavenly breath-taking smell. I just love it. The first time I tried it, I knew I had to get it. The first day I got it, two people asked what I am wearing as it smelled so amazing. If you are a fan of Elizabeth Arden, Dior, and similar perfumes, you will love this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, November 27, 2011
When I use this mask at night, I can feel the difference in my skin texture next morning. It feels softer and hydrated. I really like how easy it is to use this mask because once you let it dry completely, it is very easy to peel it off. It does not leave any pieces and peels all at once. It leaves my face feeling clean and soft, and if you want you can apply some moisturizer to make that effect last longer.

Jambu Women's Andes Sneaker
Jambu Women's Andes Sneaker

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh these are lovely!, July 29, 2011
These are awesome sneakers, the colors are amazing, it is not actually that orange as it is on the picture, it's somewhat lighter than that. Size 8 fits just fine on my 8.5. Very soft and comfortable, and more important, stylish and unusual! Love them!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4