Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale
Profile for Antalia > Reviews

Browse

Antalia's Profile

Customer Reviews: 41

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Antalia "leila" RSS Feed (WY)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Delirium
Delirium
Price: $9.99
69 used & new from $6.17

1.0 out of 5 stars Nope, December 21, 2015
This review is from: Delirium (Audio CD)
Very disappointing downgrade from the previous 2 albums.

Dyson 303515-01 AM10 Humidifier, Iron/Blue
Dyson 303515-01 AM10 Humidifier, Iron/Blue
Price: $499.00
18 used & new from $370.42

5.0 out of 5 stars J'ADORE!!!!!!, December 10, 2015
Don't listen to all of the pathetic reviews that say "it's hard to use". This humidifier is by far the easiest humidifiers to use that I came across, and I've used tons of them. I am very mindful about skincare so I always make sure there is enough humidity in my home, plus I grow a lot of tropical plants and orchids that need high humidity levels. I've tried many cheap/affordable humidifiers that, yes do the job for the price, but none can compare to this one. I've contemplated a lot about the price, but I regret nothing now that I have it. This is like heaven. No I won't use this on my plants, I put this right next to my bed. It is very compact, portable and very "good looking". It is so good looking, that almost looks like a decoration in the room, looks like something Apple would have designed if there were into these things. Now onto the features.

It's very quiet. There is no problems sleeping with it running. It gives very soft warm mist along with cooling fan which has controllable speeds. This creates a very fresh atmosphere in the room. Almost like having windows opened. The humidity levels is very easy to control and is very true to a humidity meter even on the other side of the room. The water dispenser doesn't drip all the time, like some people mentioned here. It does it on intervals, and it's quiet and very pleasant sound, like that of a green forest. I personally have no issues with any sounds this humidifier makes. The light is very dim on the reader, hardly noticeable in the dark, and it's bluish in color which is very pleasant to the eye.

Usage/refill. This is what I love most about this humidifier - is how to easy it is to use it. You may argue that for the price any other humidifier might do similar job, and I would agree, but so far, none of the humidifiers that I've tried have been easy to use and refill! The button on the front easily unlocks the ring, you then grab the tank by the handle, open the lid and refill it. It is wide, but small and easily fits in the sink even under the lowest faucets. The tank stands by itself, you can leave it refueling. Once done, just tighten back the lid, take it by the handle and put it back into the base. Then snap in the ring, turn on the button - DONE! What's more amazing is that the tank lasts 2 full days constantly running! I don't know how it uses water so efficiently but it has great sensors with the respect to the desired humidity level so it doesn't waste water. When I first opened the box and saw the size of the tank I thought to myself this will need refueling twice a day at least. AMAZINGLY, not!

And yes, the purifying water feature is great to have, also it can be used on its own as a fan in summer! If you don't pour any water, you can use it as a fan. Overall, I'm in love with this thing. I still don't know if it should cost as much, but I wouldn't pay more than $400, which is what I paid. But, other than that, this humidifier is phenomenal.

Isabella Fiore U-Turn Cross Body CHESTNUT
Isabella Fiore U-Turn Cross Body CHESTNUT
Price: $121.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Alright..., October 9, 2015
Let truth be spoken: Isabella Fiore doesn't make phenomenal bags anymore. I used to collect them because the design and detail that went into each bag was just incomparable to anything else. I have bags that I paid MSRP price on them because they would sell out so quickly you would have to pay even more later on. But that was like 2-3 years ago. Something has changed, maybe the company got bought or changed its motifs, but the current designs are way too simple and the quality has gone down. They still make them out of good high quality leather, but now you see threads hanging here and there, beads coming out or just some minor imperfections. I wanted to get a new purse for this fall, and I picked this one as I thought mustard suede color is so hot right now. I like the design somewhat, nothing phenomenal, just a tie string, simple bucket inside. Overall, it's ok, hoping they will bring old styles back!

Super Mario Maker - Nintendo Wii U
Super Mario Maker - Nintendo Wii U
Price: $55.28
73 used & new from $49.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving it!!!, September 26, 2015
The best release yet!!!!

Fifty Shades of Grey: Book One of the Fifty Shades Trilogy (Fifty Shades of Grey Series)
by E. L. James
Price: $9.56
2216 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars You'll need a rehab after reading this, January 27, 2015
Good grief. I don't even know where to begin. I don't read novels usually, prefer rather technical writing, but I used to read some erotic novels back in my teen years. Had this not been a birthday gift from someone special in my life, I would have burned all three of these books down to ashes in my fireplace. With that said, I think this is hardest sacrifice you can do for someone to actually finish this pile of crap. I managed. And I am so frustrated that I spent time on this!

The writing style is just abysmal! Horrible, juvenile, stupid, in the 1st person from this immature 21-year old girl who is constantly battling herself in her thoughts on practically anything that's happening around her. She sounds so pathetic, dumb, unenthusiastic, silly, even though the author is trying to portray her as if she is smart. There was never a moment in the story where I thought she did or said something smart. In fact, her dumbness and complete lack of personality is unbearable. It makes you hate her right from the start.

And this Christian Grey fantasy billionaire controlling freak prince. He is apparently a complete package of everything: smart, sexy, handsome, ridiculously rich and young, popular, skillful: he can drive a boat and a helicopter, possibly a jet too, play piano, speaks fluent French, and on top of that CEO, you name it. Yet, he comes from some streets of Detroit, sexually abused in his childhood, had drinking issues, dropped out of college, and by the age of 26 he is all that, go figure. This is just so plain boring. But when it comes to boring, which is too soft of a word to use here, the erotic scenes are pathetically boring beyond belief! I skipped through most of them without even caring, and they can go on pages and pages with the same repetitive style of the main character whose vocabulary is so poor and limited (that's also given she majored in journalism as per the story).

I never heard of these books before I got them cause I don't really live in lit world. But then I checked the reviews and found out these books have become very popular so I thought I'll give it a try. And now I can say without hesitation that this is the worst book I ever read and probably ever will. I had no idea people nowadays crap like this and earn tons of money on it. What is this world sinking to????
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 19, 2015 11:19 AM PST

Hannah's Way
Hannah's Way
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 5, 2014
This review is from: Hannah's Way (Kindle Edition)
I really liked this story. I saw my own character in her! :)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 12, 2014 12:12 PM PDT

Macadamia Oil Deep Repair Mask, 8.5 ounces Jar
Macadamia Oil Deep Repair Mask, 8.5 ounces Jar
Offered by RangePlus - Shipped from the UK.
Price: $32.01
3 used & new from $32.01

2.0 out of 5 stars This is not for thin fine hair. This made my hair very dry, July 5, 2014
This is not for thin fine hair. This made my hair very dry. I use it as diluted conditioner now, but not like a mask for 7 minutes. It's too much, and it will probably work better on color treated or damaged hair.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 12, 2014 12:15 PM PDT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, March 2, 2014
Love the look and quality of these but they aren't too comfortable for an all day use. So gotta save them for special occasions ;)

Natural Sandalwood Comb for Hair (7.8 Inches)
Natural Sandalwood Comb for Hair (7.8 Inches)
Offered by QING OUTDOOR
Price: $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice comb!, March 2, 2014
With my new hair routine for the resolution of this year, I have completely revamped my stash of products including combs and brushes. This comb is very smooth and easy to use, does not pull hair and untangles quite well. And guess what, it also smells amazing, so LOVE it :D

SILKEN GOLD PURE ORGANIC ARGAN OIL - High Performance All-In-One Beauty Oil - 1 oz.
Offered by Now This Life, LLC
Price: $32.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely love this oil!, March 2, 2014
This oil has been saving my skin, nails and hair this whole nasty winter! I keep it in my purse wherever I go and it is very absorbent unlike most of the moisturizer cremes I used to use. My hair loves it too and it does not feel or look greasy at all. The bottle is perfect size and I love the spray which makes gives just the perfect amount of it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 23, 2014 7:51 AM PDT