Profile for Lady Zenobia > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 75

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lady Zenobia "real music" RSS Feed (NY,NY)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Diana Ross: Live in Central Park
Diana Ross: Live in Central Park
Price: $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Who Is The Boss!, July 8, 2014
All I can say is I LOVE THIS WOMAN!! I was 13 yrs. old when she did this concert for free and I just had to be there, but as a Preachers Kid I dare not ask. But, I so remember still to this day the excitement around NY on this very day. I felt just honored & amazed to be in the same state, as Ms. Diana Ross. OH MY!! Just buy IT!! Please. Thank you:-)

Compulsion
Compulsion
DVD ~ Ray Winstone
Price: $14.96
24 used & new from $8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Suspense Filled !!!, July 8, 2014
This review is from: Compulsion (DVD)
Love! Love! Love this MOVIE!! Watch it for yourself! It has a crazy twist!!! OOoooooowe !!! Uber GOOD!!!

I Think It's Going to Rain Today
I Think It's Going to Rain Today
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Enough Smoothness!, July 8, 2014
Who doesn't love this song!?

Match Point [HD]
Match Point [HD]
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Exciting & Dramatic, July 8, 2014
This is one of my favorites. The casting was great, as well as, the entertaining story plot. Suspenseful.

Orphan (2009) [HD]
Orphan (2009) [HD]
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Intense Thriller, July 8, 2014
Well, thought out writing makes of a great story, especially when the cast is exceptionally talented. I love this movie.

Training Day [HD]
Training Day [HD]
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Denzel In His Greatness, June 14, 2014
Oscar winner Denzel Washington, for this role was over the top, phenomenal. The story line has twists & turns that keep you entertained from beginning to end. Also, the casting for this movie was astonishing!

God's on Your Side
God's on Your Side
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Legendary Choir, June 14, 2014
This review is from: God's on Your Side (MP3 Music)
With the BET's winner of, Sunday's Best, Le'andria Johnson!!! In all her gifted awesomeness she provides that special anointing to this song!

Fosmon STURDY Shock Absorbing Dual Layer Hybrid Holster Cover Kickstand Case for Motorola Moto G / Motorola DVX - Retail Packaging (Red)
Offered by SF Planet
Price: $6.99
2 used & new from $5.95

5.0 out of 5 stars A "YES" Nod From Me, June 14, 2014
The case came on the 13th, in a bubble protected envelope, well sealed. the case is very sturdy for my 15 yr. old. TY!

amtonseeshop Nice Brand New Stylish Hot Aztec Tribal Pattern Case for Iphone 5 5s 5th/iphone 4 4g 4gs I9500 (Purple iPhone 5 5S)
Offered by TUHAO-SHOP
Price: $1.99
20 used & new from $1.00

5.0 out of 5 stars For My Daughter, April 3, 2014
She recently misplaced her IPod & had this case on it. So, I bought her an IPhone 5 to replace it & she loves these cases. She drops her phones a lot & it helps to have this case, trust me.

I'm In Love With A Church Girl [HD]
I'm In Love With A Church Girl [HD]
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This Is Miles Story and Not Every Drug Dealers'!, April 3, 2014
I loved this movie, Miles' story, the cast & the acting. You can not generalize every crime & its outcome, especially when God has His hand on some ones life. We have to stop judging, that's God's job!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8