Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Matthew S. Wint > Reviews

Browse

Matthew S. Wint's Profile

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Matthew S. Wint "Student till the end" RSS Feed (Wichita, KS USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Dredd
Dredd
DVD
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Missed oppertunity, September 17, 2013
This review is from: Dredd (Amazon Video)
I did not expect too much from this movie so I chose not to see it in the theaters. I now think that might have been a mistake. It was the best Dredd movie by far and would like to see them do more with this franchise. I doubt they will because it seems many people were like me and did not give it a chance. I hope that more will view it now that it is on blue ray so that it will have a chance to have a sequel.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 17, 2013 4:38 AM PDT

Liberty and Tyranny: A Conservative Manifesto
Liberty and Tyranny: A Conservative Manifesto
by Mark R. Levin
Price: $18.29
841 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book informative and fun!!, July 30, 2009
Mark Levin's Liberty and Tyranny is the best defense for conservative ideals that I have ever read. As a fan of Mark Levin I was completely surprised by the brilliance and eloquence this book. I knew he was an intelligent man but this book shows that Mark Levin is smarter than even I gave him credit for. Soft Tyranny by the statist is the greatest threat we have to our individual liberty. It is also the greatest threat to the Republic. History proves it. Mark really did his research on this one. I learned so much from this book and every fact in it that I verified was 100% true. With every page I became more impressed. I recommend this book highly. Please give it a try. Our country can use more people who understand the conservative argument.

The Official Handbook of the Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy: The 2008 Presidential Election Edition
by Mark W. Smith
Price: $13.52
61 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars great book no matter what the haters say, August 22, 2008
This book has a lot of useful information and is a fun and easy read. It is a must for anyone looking to join the ever expanding right wing conspiracy lol. As a conservative I wish such a conspiracy exsisted. R. Reagon for 2008

Livescribe 5.5 x 8.25 Lined Journal #1-2 (2-pack)
Livescribe 5.5 x 8.25 Lined Journal #1-2 (2-pack)
Price: $24.95
113 used & new from $17.95

4.0 out of 5 stars be careful, August 22, 2008
The product is great but you cannot use same number at same time so be careful.
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 17, 2009 10:59 AM PDT

Predator Training: The Inner Beast Of San Soo
Predator Training: The Inner Beast Of San Soo
by Greg Jones
17 used & new from $54.45

5.0 out of 5 stars San Soo Student, August 22, 2008
I love this philosophy. I love San Soo. I love this book. Even without the training the attitude taught in this book can help anyone survive in today's world.

Pentech Matisse Roller Pens (Colors may vary) 1ct (29223)
Pentech Matisse Roller Pens (Colors may vary) 1ct (29223)

5.0 out of 5 stars pens, August 22, 2008
my favorite pen. As a professional and a student a good pen means a lot to me.

Gillette Complete SkinCare Protect After Shave Gel 3.4-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 6)
Gillette Complete SkinCare Protect After Shave Gel 3.4-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars shaving pleasure, August 22, 2008
the complete series skincare items have been the best shaving system I have used. It truely has gotten rid of the red bumps and razor burn I used to get from shaving. I can shave every day now something my skin never let me do before.

Livescribe 8.5 x 11 Single Subject Notebook #1-4 (4-pack)
Livescribe 8.5 x 11 Single Subject Notebook #1-4 (4-pack)
Price: $28.81
127 used & new from $20.00

4.0 out of 5 stars be careful, August 22, 2008
these notebooks are numbered for a reason. Be careful because you cannot use the same number notebook at the same time.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 26, 2009 1:56 AM PST

Hand Scorched, Mahogany Finished Cane / Walking Stick with Black Handle
Hand Scorched, Mahogany Finished Cane / Walking Stick with Black Handle

1.0 out of 5 stars pain in the ... hand, August 22, 2008
The hard plastic handle on this cane was the most uncomfortable that I have ever seen or use. It is a good looking cane but not as good as the photograph. For these reasons I just was not satified.

Livescribe Pulse Premium Leather Case
Livescribe Pulse Premium Leather Case
Offered by DINO DOLLAR
Price: $19.80
11 used & new from $14.98

4.0 out of 5 stars College help, August 22, 2008
Livescribe is a great tool. After a little bit of practice you can easily record your classes lectures while taking notes, and then hear what was being said when you typed that note. Never miss a word again. Two complaints I have that keep it from being 5 stars and hopefully help others from not making same error 1. be careful to buy differing number notbooks if you need more than four 2. I for some strange reason was thinking that it would change my hand written notes to typed, it does not. Otherwise it is still a useful tool if you can afford the price tag.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 7, 2010 9:17 AM PDT