Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 36

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Pwr+® 6.5 Ft Fastest 3.5A Charger AC Adapter for New Amazon Kindle Voyage, Fire Hd 6" 7" 8.9" 9.7", HDX, 4g Lte, Touch, Graphite Keyboard, Dx, Kindle Paperwhite 6" 3g Tablet PC Tab Power Supply Extra Long 6.5 Ft Cord
Offered by PWR+
Price: $14.90
2 used & new from $9.90

1.0 out of 5 stars Piece of crap, December 16, 2014
This charger is a huge piece of crap. It broke 2 weeks after the return window. A month and a half of use is what I got out of it. I spent 15 dollars thinking if I spent a little more, it would last a while. WRONG. DO NOT BUY THIS.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 17, 2014 2:33 PM PST

Victoria's Secret Studed Shinny Small Cosmetic Bag 5.5inch X 3inch
Victoria's Secret Studed Shinny Small Cosmetic Bag 5.5inch X 3inch
Offered by Vivienne Market
Price: $16.99
3 used & new from $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Mini rant...., December 8, 2014
No offense meant but it totally ticks me off when people rate products low because they didn't thoroughly read the title or info on what they bought. I want to know if it is a five star product, I don't care about your mistake of buying something without checking it out first. I wouldn't have bought some things that are totally awesome. Like these little bags. Peace.

Taste of the Wild Grain-Free Pacific Stream Dry Dog Food for Puppy, 30-Pound Bag
Price: $47.99
11 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome food for all my animals! Literally a miracle for my old pit bull!, December 1, 2014
I freaking love this food!! I have a really old pit bull who was practically dying and he always licked hot spots on his feet. Never played with the pups, just growled. Since I started this food he is a completely different dog! He is hopping and chasing the pups, running around, acting like a pup himself. I swear it's a miracle lol! And the hotspots are healing for the first time! I wish I had known about this a long time ago. Would have saved him a lot of suffering. Also, I buy one bag a month and it feeds 3 dogs (2 small), 4 cats, an alligator snapping turtle, and a sparrow, all month! Of course it's just a supplement for the bird and turtle's diets, but that's awesome! Saves me a lot of money.

Houndstooth Pet Carrier
Houndstooth Pet Carrier
Offered by Pupsquare
Price: $39.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok but not perfect..., October 7, 2014
This review is from: Houndstooth Pet Carrier (Misc.)
It is nice. It is made out of some kind of knit type houndstooth, not vinyl, plastic or leather. It is stiff holds it's shape well. It has 4 pockets, two flap pockets and a zipper pocket on the front, as well as an end slip pocket. The only reason I took a star off is because of the lining. It is a leopard print, small, brown, black and beige, and it clashes horribly with the outside houndstooth, in my opinion. I guess I'm a little old school, but I hate two clashing patterns! It should just be beige or something. A solid color with a pattern outside. Another reason for the four stars is the top zipper is a pain to seal completely. The should have put Velcro at the end like they did on the end door. But it's cool enough to keep. My five pound Chihuahua fits great.

Buckle Down Argyle Blk/Gry/Turq Seat Belt Buckle Dog Collar 1" x 9-15" Small W30101-S
Offered by Haute Dauge
Price: $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Widest collar for a small dog, September 12, 2014
This collar is very cute, well made. I think it will fit my dog. It is 1 inch wide, the widest collar I've found for a small dog. It's just like the picture. Shipping was fast about 3 days. A really nice purchase and it was worth the 20 bucks I paid.

Stainless Steel Pet Id Tags: Bone, Round, and Heart. Includes up to 8 Lines of Customized Text - Front and Back Engraving.
Offered by DogCollars
Price: $7.95
2 used & new from $7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, August 28, 2014
My tag is awesome! I love it! It's the perfect size for a chihuahua. I got the small round one. It's about the size of a nickel. They fit everything on and it's not tiny wording. You can very clearly read it. They got everything perfect! Thank you very much!

Now Foods Eve, Women's Multi Vitamin, Softgels, 180-Count
Now Foods Eve, Women's Multi Vitamin, Softgels, 180-Count
Offered by CB Select
Price: $29.13
14 used & new from $24.36

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but stinky, August 14, 2014
These vitamins are amazing! They make me feel great! The reason I took off a star is because they smell sooooooo bad. Like horse pee. Really gross. And you taste it too. But it is easily washed away, and they more than make up for it with the way they work. Just open the bottle away from your face and swallow quick! Cuz it's worth it! Oh yeah, it says to take three but so far I can only handle 1 a day! That's really cool.

6 - Pk. Easton Genesis II Arrows, BLUE
6 - Pk. Easton Genesis II Arrows, BLUE
Price: $27.99
7 used & new from $27.13

4.0 out of 5 stars Not flying straight, August 14, 2014
Don't fly straight... Could be the bow though. If I find out I will update.

Hirt's Baby Tears Plant - 4" Pot - Helxine - Great Indoor Plant
Hirt's Baby Tears Plant - 4" Pot - Helxine - Great Indoor Plant
Offered by Wholesale Underground
Price: $7.69
2 used & new from $6.67

1.0 out of 5 stars Dead, August 14, 2014
Died very fast. Didn't last the week.

Lixit Glass Bird Bottle - Medium - 16 oz
Lixit Glass Bird Bottle - Medium - 16 oz
Offered by Lake View
Price: $26.76
9 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, August 14, 2014
Awesome water bottle! It lasts my bird, a house sparrow I rescued from an elementary school sidewalk in Texas in the heat on May 23rd...so it was really hot. She was almost dead but I saved her! Any hoo... The water bottle lasts at least a month, seals well, doesn't leak, I couldn't ask for better!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4