Profile for Julie L > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Julie L RSS Feed

Grand Down All Season Down Alternative King Reversible Comforter, Ivory/Taupe
Grand Down All Season Down Alternative King Reversible Comforter, Ivory/Taupe
Offered by Blue Nile Mills
Price: $64.49
7 used & new from $50.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredibly soft comforter, November 7, 2012
I ordered this comforter for my king sized bed in preparation for those cold winter nights. The product is incredibly soft and made my bed look great. I used the taupe side up, but the fact that its reversible is nice too. I am very happy with this item.

Pinzon Basics Overfilled Ultra Soft Microplush Queen Mattress Pad
Pinzon Basics Overfilled Ultra Soft Microplush Queen Mattress Pad
Price: $55.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredibly soft and luscious mattress pad, November 7, 2012
I bought this mattress pad as a gift for my parents after buying the King size previously for myself. This queen sized pad is incredibly soft and makes sleeping a dream. My parents enjoyed this on their bed a lot.

1.50 Carat (ctw) 6mm Real Natural Genuine Heart Blue Topaz Earring 925 Sterling Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty blue topaz stud earrings, November 7, 2012
These blue topaz earrings made with sterling silver are a great purchase for any jewelry collection. Although the color was a shade lighter than the picture online, they were still a beautiful color. They were a great price. I wore them all day at work without my ears getting sore. Since I am very sensitive to metals this was a huge plus with the sterling silver. I plan to wear these a lot.

PammyJ Big Eye Owl with Clear Crystals Silvertone Pendant Necklace
PammyJ Big Eye Owl with Clear Crystals Silvertone Pendant Necklace
Offered by PammyJ
Price: $27.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sparkly owl pendant nice to look at, November 7, 2012
I saw this item online and ordered it to match a ring that I have in my jewelry collection already. I wasn't expecting much since it was inexpensive fashion jewelry. However when it arrived, I was completely satisfied. The pendant is beautiful. It sparkles and shines. It is good size. It is nice to wear and makes an excellent combination with the ring I already have.

Plaid 21702 Paint By Number Kit, Tending The Flock, 16-Inch by 20-Inch
Plaid 21702 Paint By Number Kit, Tending The Flock, 16-Inch by 20-Inch

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy paint by number with excellent result, November 7, 2012
This paint by number took me less than a week to complete and was very easy to do. There is no mixing. All of the colors come with the kit. The end result was a colorful, beautiful image. Guests who see this painting in my home think its a print because of how nice it turned out. I would definitely recommend this kit.

Metal Wire Snowflake Forms - Fun Craft Beading Project 3 3/4 Inches
Metal Wire Snowflake Forms - Fun Craft Beading Project 3 3/4 Inches
Offered by Beads Direct USA
Price: $4.75
2 used & new from $2.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice wire forms for making holiday snowflake ornaments, November 7, 2012
I ordered these wire forms to make holiday snowflake ornaments. They are a good size. You can fit a combination of about 6-8 small and large beads on each wire. The ornaments I made turned out very nicely for my Christmas tree!

Stylized Butterfly Wing Drop Swarovski Elements Crystal Pendant Necklace (Purple)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful stylized butterfly pendant, November 7, 2012
I purchased this necklace as a gift for myself. It arrived and was extremely beautiful. I wore it to work and received many compliments on how sparkly and eye catching it was. After purchasing the purple I also ordered the aquamarine.

Four Leaf Clover Heart Shaped Swarovski Elements Crystal Rhodium Plated Pendant Necklace - Green
Offered by Dahlia Jewels
Price: $38.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful four leaf clover pendant, November 7, 2012
Bought one of these necklaces for myself and another for a gift. I've bought jewelry online that has been beautiful on screen then arrives and is a let down. When this pendant arrived it was even better than I expected. Just as the picture shows and just as sparkly and beautiful. I feel I will enjoy this necklace a lot.