Profile for Kimerie > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 92

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kimerie RSS Feed (Phoenix, Arizona)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Unger 961830C 16-Inch Window Squeegee Plastic Handle with Connect and Clean Locking System
Price: $9.92
7 used & new from $4.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect product -- easy to use and it covers a ..., March 10, 2015
Perfect product -- easy to use and it covers a large space on the window making it a quick job!

Black Persian/Oriental Rug-Mat- Square Mousepad - Stylish, durable office accessory and gift
Offered by Jacks Outlet
Price: $16.99
2 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars but I like it better as a coaster, March 10, 2015
I bought this to use as a mouse pad, but I like it better as a coaster. It looks nice on the end table and it works.

Medici Cena Organizer Crossbody (Black)
Medici Cena Organizer Crossbody (Black)
Offered by eBags
Price: $56.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it! I like that it is vegan (not ..., March 10, 2015
This review is from: Medici Cena Organizer Crossbody
Love it! I like that it is vegan (not animal skin) but it does not look "cheap" which can happen sometimes with vegan "leather". I like the pockets, the zippers and the crossbody style since I live in a big city and purse snatchers live here, too. I like the brand. Quality purse and I will buy from them again.

Belkin WaveRest Gel Mouse Pad (Black)
Belkin WaveRest Gel Mouse Pad (Black)
Price: $6.95
97 used & new from $6.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, March 10, 2015
Good shape - good product - and it works!

Infuser Water Bottle - 28 ounce - Made with Commercial Grade Tritan - PLUS Recipe Ebook INCLUDED
Offered by Basily
Price: $13.87
5 used & new from $11.42

5.0 out of 5 stars and it's a great combination., March 10, 2015
My husband loves this and he drinks water when I set it up with different fruits. I bought a recipe book for infusing, too, and it's a great combination.

Ladies White Cotton Lightweight Lisle Gloves - 12 pair
Ladies White Cotton Lightweight Lisle Gloves - 12 pair
Offered by Surgeon's Skin Secret/Jamark Laboratories, Inc
Price: $10.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, March 10, 2015
I like a tighter glove but the fabric is fine and the product is exactly as described.

Disposable Vinyl Gloves - Powder Free, Clear, Latex Free and Allergy Free, Plastic, Work, Food Service, Cleaning, Wholesale Cheap, Size Medium (Box of 100)
Price: $7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy on and off and they protect my hands when ..., March 10, 2015
Easy on and off and they protect my hands when I am using bleach and other chemicals to clean. I like them and will buy them again when this set is gone.

Bubble Shooter Free
Bubble Shooter Free
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I like this game -- I play it at night as ..., March 10, 2015
This review is from: Bubble Shooter Free (App)
I like this game -- I play it at night as I wind down before sleeping. It is fun, it offers many options and it was worth the minimal charge for it. It is not your "high tech" game, but I like it.

Fruit Infused Water - 80 Vitamin Water Recipes for Weight Loss, Health and Detox Cleanse (Vitamin Water, Fruit Infused Water, Natural Herbal Remedies, Detox Diet, Liver Cleanse)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This book offers good ideas of what to add to the water which ..., March 10, 2015
My husband is not fond of drinking water and he is supposed to drink more water with a heart med he takes. I bought a water bottle that you can use with fruit (infused) and I bought this recipe book ,too. This book offers good ideas of what to add to the water which helps me alter the taste for him. The container, the recipe book, both work for him and that makes this a great purchase. :-)

Women Dark Gray Acrylic Fingerless Elastic Mitten Knitted Gloves Pair
Women Dark Gray Acrylic Fingerless Elastic Mitten Knitted Gloves Pair
Offered by uxcell
Price: $6.38
2 used & new from $5.41

5.0 out of 5 stars My husband used these and --, February 24, 2015
My husband had surgery and one IV poke on the top of his hand was very sensitive and sore. I had these gloves (and liked them) so I had him try one for that hand. It kept that IV poke area (and bruised area) warm and more secure. That seemed to help it heal faster. He loved it and it was flexible to be able to fit his hand. Yes -- worth the money!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10