Profile for K. A Tate > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 44

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K. A Tate "Hopeful Romantic" RSS Feed (San Antonio, TX United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Picnic Time Pranzo Insulated Lunch Tote, Red
Picnic Time Pranzo Insulated Lunch Tote, Red
Price: Click here to see our price
12 used & new from $43.95

4.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!!!, September 20, 2014
Because I was going to night school after work, I had to have a lunch box big enough to carry my breakfast, lunch and dinner. That worked for a while but after completing my degree I got tired of carrying such a large lunch box. It was so big people were asking me if I was carrying a puppy! Anyway, I decided to find something that was sturdy yet pleasant to look at. I found it! Not only can I put the ice pack to keep my food cold in the top portion, the main section is large enough to carry a decent sized salad or soup and sandwich, fruit, etc. And, I absolutely ADORE the utensil section with the salt and pepper shakers, real cloth napkin and real (not plastic) fork, spoon and knife set. Great product!

POP Tarts Apple Blast 8 Count Box (3) Uk Import
POP Tarts Apple Blast 8 Count Box (3) Uk Import
Offered by British Grocery
Price: $29.28
3 used & new from $29.28

4.0 out of 5 stars Thank Goodness for Great Britain!!, September 20, 2014
I've been very disappointed with Kellogg's since they stopped carrying the apple Pop Tarts in the United States. It was practically my weekend breakfast. While on Amazon I decided to do a search and to my surprise, they were still being sold in Great Britain. I ordered three boxes and they arrived before the suggested time. They taste just as good as I remember. It's sad that I have to go across the pond to get them but, I will be making that voyage again soon. Yum!!!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 28, 2014 1:26 PM PDT

IZENGATE Samsung Galaxy S5 Executive Premium PU Leather Wallet Flip Case Cover Folio Stand (Mint)
Offered by JYZ Wireless
Price: $11.99
3 used & new from $11.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, August 7, 2014
Nice looking and practical. I also like the various colors it comes in.

Sinjimoru Aluminum Sync and Charge Dock Stand for Samsung Galaxy S5, S4, S3 (Color Option: Black - Micro USB Cable Included)
Offered by CYANICS
Price: $21.99

Virbac Epi-Otic, 8-Ounce
Virbac Epi-Otic, 8-Ounce
Price: $13.19
7 used & new from $12.10

4.0 out of 5 stars Really gets in there!, March 22, 2014
This review is from: Virbac Epi-Otic, 8-Ounce (Misc.)
My dog's ear tends to need cleaning a lot. I use this and it loosens up the ear wax and allows me to get in there clean it out. Good product.

Planters Sweet N' Crunchy Peanuts, 10-oz. Canisters (Count of 6)
Planters Sweet N' Crunchy Peanuts, 10-oz. Canisters (Count of 6)
Price: $22.74
8 used & new from $22.74

4.0 out of 5 stars Addictive, March 22, 2014
These are very good. I can't keep them in the house or else I'll eat the entire container in one sitting. Only negative, there are a lot of small, teeth breaking pieces toward the end of the can. Other than that, delicious!

Holloway House Inc 27Oz Quick Shine Floor Finish 77777
Holloway House Inc 27Oz Quick Shine Floor Finish 77777
Offered by toolboxsupply
Price: $13.96
16 used & new from $6.39

3.0 out of 5 stars Great on tile. Not so much on laminate wood, March 22, 2014
I tried this product on my laminate wood floors and, granted, it looked good at first but soon after every foot/paw print seemed to be highlighted. I stopped using it on my laminate but continue to use it on my tile floors. It really makes them shine and look like new.

PolyCare 70001 Cleaner Concentrate 1 Gal
PolyCare 70001 Cleaner Concentrate 1 Gal
Price: $25.64
11 used & new from $17.85

3.0 out of 5 stars Cleans floors but..., March 22, 2014
This product is ok. For my laminate floors, it does a much better job than Bono; doesn't leave streaks. The negative is that it did not shine my floors as I believed it would. Aside from comparing the difference with the floors that are under my area rugs, when you look at it after, its dried, it looks clean but dull.

Creative Co-op Secret Garden Decorative Iron Soap Holder with Faucet
Creative Co-op Secret Garden Decorative Iron Soap Holder with Faucet
Price: $15.11
5 used & new from $14.89

4.0 out of 5 stars I Like It!, November 16, 2013
I also bought the paper towel holder and the green soap holder and am happy with them all. Rather than use this one for soap, I place the sponge I use to wash my dishes in it.

It's different and a good buy.

Creative Co-op DA0075 Metal Faucet Paper Towel Holder, 15-Inch
Creative Co-op DA0075 Metal Faucet Paper Towel Holder, 15-Inch
Offered by KMD Direct
Price: $27.99
3 used & new from $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars DIFFERENT SPIN ON PAPER TOWEL HOLDER, November 16, 2013
I always like to buy something that's a bit different from the norm so when I saw this paper towel holder I was hooked. I read the reviews that it is difficult to turn the paper towels and almost didn't buy it because of that but after some soul searching said, "what the heck" and bought it anyway. I'm so glad I did. Yes, turning the paper towels isn't the easiest but the unique design is an acceptable trade off for me.

Overall, I recommend it.