Profile for Helen R. Drake > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Helen R. Drake "aurora" RSS Feed (Willoughby, OH USA)

The Air Singer (The Cantors Book 1)
The Air Singer (The Cantors Book 1)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick and Enjoyable Read, January 4, 2014
I rarely read immediately the books I order on Kindle, but this book was an exception! I liked the premise of the story, and so wanted to start reading it. I started it yesterday and finished it tonight. The story moved quickly and was easy to follow. I enjoyed the character development. The only problem is that the next book in this series won't be out until November, 2014.

Over Hawaii (Blu-ray + DVD) As seen on public television
Over Hawaii (Blu-ray + DVD) As seen on public television
DVD ~ Blue Hawaiian Helicopter Tours
Offered by AramediA
Price: $10.95
21 used & new from $7.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Hawaiian DVD, June 19, 2013
I love Hawaii but can't get there as often as I would like. This is a good way to get my Hawaiian fix. Breathtaking views!

HDE Pink Case for Sony Cyber-Shot
HDE Pink Case for Sony Cyber-Shot
Offered by HDE
Price: $6.49
6 used & new from $3.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement for One I Lost, July 19, 2012
I was at an amusement park and lost my camera case. I was so sorry to have lost it as I loved this case. I had owned my original case for 3 years. After looking in the stores with no success, I was thrilled to find this available on Amazon at a very good price. The shipping cost about the same amount as this case.

I love this pink case on my red Sony camera. It fits the camera so well that it is compact in my purse. So many cases I looked at were bulky. I have a similar red case on my silver Sony. I usually carry both cameras when I travel since one is perfect for outside as it has a view finder, and the other is a more expensive camera that is excellent for moving shots. With these sleek cases, I can carry both in my purse at the same time.

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse (Special Blu-ray/DVD Single-Disc Edition)
The Twilight Saga: Eclipse (Special Blu-ray/DVD Single-Disc Edition)
DVD ~ Kristen Stewart
Price: $9.89
81 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Best of thebTwilight Saga, January 1, 2011
I really enjoy this movie. It stayed true to the book but added some good scenes, especially at the beginning.

I'm used to getting movies from Amazon around the same time they are released in the stores, but I had to wait over a week before my came.

Doctor Who: The Complete Specials (The Next Doctor / Planet of the Dead / The Waters of Mars / The End of Time Parts 1 and 2) [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ David Tennant
Price: $37.99
21 used & new from $30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE DOCTOR WHO, May 6, 2010
We love David Tenant as the Doctor. It's great to have his final episodes available in Blu-ray. Our item was delivered fairly quickly.

The Seeker's Guide to Harry Potter
The Seeker's Guide to Harry Potter
by Geo Athena Trevarthen
Price: $20.20
29 used & new from $11.80

5.0 out of 5 stars BOOK LOOKS VERY INTERESTING, August 29, 2008
Although I haven't had a chance to actually read the book, I did skim through it and it looks very interesting. I enjoy all things Harry Potter and I love to learn more about the whole universe. This book looks like it will add to my knowledge.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 5, 2008 10:56 AM PST

Unlocking Harry Potter: Five Keys for the Serious Reader
Unlocking Harry Potter: Five Keys for the Serious Reader
by John Granger
Price: $14.99
55 used & new from $2.56

4.0 out of 5 stars COLLEGE LEVEL READ, July 22, 2007
This book is for those who are serious about literature. It is designed for college educated or those who read at the college level. I have a Master's Degree though not in literature. Parts of the book were a challenge to understand.

What Will Harry Do? The Unofficial Guide to Payoffs and Possibilities in Book 7
What Will Harry Do? The Unofficial Guide to Payoffs and Possibilities in Book 7
by Janet Scott Batchler
Price: $12.75
31 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars QUICK & EASY READ, July 22, 2007
It was a fun book to read prior to the release of The Deadly Hollows.