Profile for M. Giancola > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Giancola RSS Feed (CA)

Page: 1 | 2
Farberware 12-Inch Stainless Steel Lid
Farberware 12-Inch Stainless Steel Lid

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, August 30, 2011
I love this cover! It fits my Sur le Table 12 inch nonstick frying pan perfectly. I like the shape as it gives you a bit more room and the handle is nice and never gets hot. I hand wash to keep it shiny and pretty longer but you can put it in the dishwasher if you want. Why don't frying pans come with lids? It's a great mystery. I'd definately recommend this to a friend.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, August 30, 2011
This is a very nice headboard. My daughter loves how comfortable it is to lean against while she reads. It is quite stunning against her chocolate brown feature wall in her pink room. Such a girly girl. This was a little more expensive than I wanted to pay, but most of the other ones available where a two month or more wait for some reason. This one took three weeks to arrive. Still, it was faster than any of the others I found on line at the time. The legs were just a touch off and I had to be creative to attach them to our standard sized twin bedframe. The main problem was the oversized washers. But we got it to work eventually. Smaller washers would help tremendously.

JVCC FELT-06 Polyester Felt Tape (1mm thick felt): 1 in. x 75 ft. (Black)
JVCC FELT-06 Polyester Felt Tape (1mm thick felt): 1 in. x 75 ft. (Black)
Offered by FindTape
Price: $14.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome product!, August 30, 2011
A simple solution to so many little issues around the house. We have a platform bed and wood on wood creeks and squeeks. I just applied this to all areas of the bed that wood touched wood and tada! A quiet bed frame at last. The joints seem to fit more snuggly too. The felt you can get in local stores is too thick for such an application. So far I have found many other uses for it as well around te house. Great stuff!

Household Essentials 3 Shelf Hanging Sweater Storage Organizer, Natural Canvas
Household Essentials 3 Shelf Hanging Sweater Storage Organizer, Natural Canvas
Price: $15.99
9 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars functional, August 30, 2011
This was a great alturnative for a dresser in my boys room. I just put it in his closet and all his clothes are together, out of his reach (10 months) and easy for me to grab and replace. His onsies and shirts all hang and these shelves hold his shorts, pants, socks and little shoes. The dresser took up too much room and I didn't need all those drawers. At least not yet.

Pink Mini Daisy Flower Wall Stickers, Decals, Decor
Pink Mini Daisy Flower Wall Stickers, Decals, Decor
Offered by Presto Chango Wall Decor inc.
Price: $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars fun, August 30, 2011
These were great and easy to install. They look so cute in our daughter's room. She loves them. We have not tried to remove one yet so I can't say if it is easy or not but they stick very well and do not curl up. You do not have to cut them out but I did as it helped me decide where to place them before I removed them from their backing.

Amerock BH26505ORB Clarendon Double Towel Bar, Oil Rubbed Bronze, 24-Inch
Amerock BH26505ORB Clarendon Double Towel Bar, Oil Rubbed Bronze, 24-Inch
Price: $53.76
19 used & new from $44.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, August 30, 2011
This is a very nice upgrade for us. I like the finish. It is sturdy and feels expensive and was a very reasonable price. It holds 4 folded towels and two open towels. I do think the space between th bars could be a 1/4 inch to a 1/2 inch wider to make it a little easier to hang the back towels. Overall great rack. Easy to install. A great space saver and perfect for our guest bathroom. I'd buy again.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Drudkh is good, August 30, 2011
It's a nice T shirt. It's holding up to several washes with very little fading and print loss. Unique and expressive. My husband was very pleased and surprised with the gift.

Bontempi Descant/Soprano Recorder
Bontempi Descant/Soprano Recorder

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy can get a lot cheaper somewhere else, August 30, 2011
Great toy but too expensive here. Keep looking and you can get it for under $5.00 free shippin. Target had one for $1.00.

K. Bell Socks Womens Merino Wool Blend Crew Socks, Black, One Size
K. Bell Socks Womens Merino Wool Blend Crew Socks, Black, One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars great sock, May 5, 2011
Seams well made. Fits well and is comfortable. Cute. What else do you want in a sock?

Petunia Pickle Bottom Touring Tote Diaper Bag,Morning in Monaco,one size
Petunia Pickle Bottom Touring Tote Diaper Bag,Morning in Monaco,one size

3.0 out of 5 stars Too big, May 5, 2011
I was looking to replace my ppb Toddler Tote, I have the black and white with embroydered red on the front. I love the size of it and this looked so similar. However, it was not the same size. While it is smaller than the backpack style diaper bags it is still really big. The description doesn't really tell you anything about it's actual size.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 28, 2011 10:58 PM PDT

Page: 1 | 2