Profile for MeWorry?Gal > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 93

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MeWorry?Gal RSS Feed (Kirkland, Washington)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Creme Complete- All Natural, Restorative & Anti-Aging skin care. A Corrective Moisturizer for Sun Damage, Lichen Sclerosus, and Wrinkles.
Offered by Perrin Naturals®
Price: $43.99

3.0 out of 5 stars This creme was recommended by a friend and it was fine, October 23, 2014
This creme was recommended by a friend and it was fine, no noticeable difference for me. It melts so don't use too much. Too expensive but might work for someone else.

Margin of Error
Margin of Error
by Edna Buchanan
166 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars She's able to combine a great plot, character tension, August 12, 2014
This review is from: Margin of Error (Hardcover)
Edna Buchanan is a superb writer. She's able to combine a great plot, character tension, and humor. She draws a great picture of her Cuban background and the city of Miami.

Hypnotic Gastric Band
Hypnotic Gastric Band
by Paul McKenna
34 used & new from $9.20

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Hypnotic, June 17, 2014
This review is from: Hypnotic Gastric Band (Paperback)
I've seen McKenna on talk shows and have read/listened to previous CDs but thought this would be the one. Nope!

With Friends Like These...: An Amanda Pepper Mystery
With Friends Like These...: An Amanda Pepper Mystery
by Gillian Roberts
172 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Amanda Pepper Series, June 17, 2014
This is the 4th in the series the tone/story-lines roll along in a similar fashion. I only started to get interested about half way through. I will go onto the next book but, in some ways, like the Daheim B&B series, might be one to leave behind.

Eat the Yolks
Eat the Yolks
by Liz Wolfe
Price: $17.50
53 used & new from $12.93

4.0 out of 5 stars Pro-Paleo eating plan, June 17, 2014
This review is from: Eat the Yolks (Hardcover)
Liz's style of writing isn't for everyone, but you can't discount the information here. I have read a number of books on the paleo lifestyle, what to eat, etc., but the research here is outstanding. I knew of this in a somewhat superficial way but the explanations of true levels of high/low cholesterol, crops and carbage (Read 'Wheat Belly" too), the chemistry of carbs, vitamins and minerals, especially Vit. K,and fish oil supplements --- outstanding. I'm not familiar with her blog or podcast but it's definitely worth a read.

SHARKK® LARGE Aluminum Wallet Credit Card Holder With RFID Protection - Fits Bills
Offered by SHARKK
Price: $12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars RFID Protection, March 12, 2014
I purchased this item specifically for the RFID protection. I did get the six packs of different colors in the smaller sizes as well. Those are fine to slip in your pocket. I like the larger one since it's easier to find in my large purse. There is room for some money which is just an extra slot but doesn't hold more than about 5 bills before it's hard to snap shut. Anyhow, it's okay but I'll be looking for something else. The bright colors are nice.

Maybelline New York Baby Lips Moisturizing Lip Balm, Cherry Me, 0.15 Ounce
Maybelline New York Baby Lips Moisturizing Lip Balm, Cherry Me, 0.15 Ounce
Price: $2.99
33 used & new from $1.66

2.0 out of 5 stars Typical balm, terrible taste, March 12, 2014
This product had been reviewed favorably and I needed a small item to get free shipping. There is a slight color and I do like that but the taste is something I can't get past.

Pure Saffron Extract Appetite Suppressant - High Quality Activa Naturals Pure Saffron Extract Supplement with 88mg Per Serving (2 Capsules) That Works Naturally to Supress Appetite - 60 Capsules
Offered by Activa Naturals
Price: $19.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Did not work as an appetite suppressant, December 29, 2013
I am on my 4th bottle and was considering buying two more to get the magic three month where results will really show up but I decided not to. I was originally discouraged because I thought I had misread the instructions about the dosage and that this would be an affordable choice. It is not and it hasn't worked for me. I am close to two months of usage. Although the description on Amazon is misleading, the truth is it takes two bottles a month to reach the proper dosage. I did that w/o enough evidence to continue. The description is listed below.
EASY TO USE Recommended Saffron Extract for Effective Weight Loss - Recomended Dosage 4 Capsules a day - 60 capsules per bottle - TAKE IT FOR 2 MONTHS for Natural Weight Loss Results!
Customer service did send some of the product to allow me to test it, apologizing that I had misunderstood the dosage but this would be almost $40/month. Sorry. Anyone try coffee bean extract?

The Original Hyaluronic Acid Serum 100% Pure 2 oz.
The Original Hyaluronic Acid Serum 100% Pure 2 oz.
Offered by Timeless Skin Care
Price: $13.95
4 used & new from $13.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, August 1, 2013
I bought this to use with my derma roller and it just didn't do what I expected of this product.

Chantelle Cachemire 3-Part Cup Bra 3371 40D/Black
Chantelle Cachemire 3-Part Cup Bra 3371 40D/Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking and fitting, August 1, 2013
I trusted the reviews and I'm glad I did. The fit was perfect and this is just a beautiful and comfortable bra. This item was shipped quickly.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10