ARRAY(0x928b9c60)

Customer Reviews: 66

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Brian Henderson RSS Feed (White House, TN USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Intsun® Ultrafire Wf 502b Cree Xml T6 3 Mode Cree Led Flashlight 900 Lumens w/ Integrated Belt Clip included 18650 3.7v battery
Offered by Intsun Supermarket
Price: $14.55
2 used & new from $12.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and effective., April 14, 2014
Very bright, conveniently sized, lasts long on each battery, and uses a battery type I already use, and have a charger for,
It came exactly as described and i'm delighted with it.

Gerber 31-000750 Bear Grylls Compact Multi-Tool
Gerber 31-000750 Bear Grylls Compact Multi-Tool
Price: $14.99
167 used & new from $9.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for it's designed function., April 14, 2014
It's meant to be a key ring sized multi-tool, that can cope with light duty jobs.
If you use it for more heavy duty tasks, it probably won't be man enough, but it's fine and effective for those little tasks that you should do right now while you think on. I'll always have it with me because it's my keyring, and I ALWAYS have my keys.with me.
I'm delighted with it, and will be giving some as gifts...

La Crosse Technology WT-3122A 12 1/2-Inch Wood Atomic Analog Clock
La Crosse Technology WT-3122A 12 1/2-Inch Wood Atomic Analog Clock
Price: Click here to see our price
65 used & new from $21.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Flawless, April 14, 2014
Just add battery, set Time zone, and hang on the wall...
It immediately Initialized itself to 12 o'clock.
Ten minutes later it set itself to the correct time (- about 2 minutes.).
Overnight it set itself absolutely correct. (Checked against my Atomic Clock watch, my Atomic Clock alarm clock, and my Internet time server.
Placed in North Central Tennessee, in the 'worst possible' position with 4 walls and a staircase between it and Ft. Collins. It had no issues at all.

Java One Sumatra Coffee, 14-Count Pods (Pack of 6)
Java One Sumatra Coffee, 14-Count Pods (Pack of 6)
Price: $36.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, July 25, 2013
One of the best tasting Sumatra pods. Gentle, flavorful, smells and tastes wonderful.
I'll be very sure to keep a stock of this at home, and at work.

Optiarc SATA DVD RW Burner Drive with DVD+R DL Overburn up to 8.7GB, Black (5280S-CB-PLUS)
Price: $31.99
12 used & new from $22.40

2.0 out of 5 stars When it worked, it was very good, but it worked less than half the time, and gave me 'blue screen crashes', January 25, 2013
Must be some incompatibility with my PC.. Sometimes it would play a retail audio CD, sometimes no. If I tried to access it from Windows, it would tell me I had no AUTHORIZATION !!!???
iTunes got it to upload the contents at about 33.5 speed.
And since installing it I had frequent 'blue screen' crashes, with a variety of error codes. I've replaced it with an LG unit, and the problems have gone away. I don't know why it wouldn't work on my PC... But WINDOWS 7 did download a different driver for the LG...?

BUNN MC MyCafe Single Serve Pod Brewer
BUNN MC MyCafe Single Serve Pod Brewer
Offered by Quality Bargain Deals
Price: $179.99
4 used & new from $127.21

2.0 out of 5 stars I tried to like it, I really did..., January 22, 2013
I had great respect for BUNN, I love coffee pod coffee. My Senseos died (3), and I couldn't find a new one to buy.
I thought this would be good.
Because it doesn't brew under pressure, but merely drips through the coffee pod, it brews weak coffee, and it has been getting steadily weaker. I don't know why, but the machine has also been slowly dying. And it never did give decent crema.
I give up, I've found the SUNCAVA machine. It brews under pressure, it gives excellent crema, and delicious coffee.
Buy that instead...

ASUS VS228H-P 22-Inch Full-HD 5ms LED-Lit LCD Monitor
ASUS VS228H-P 22-Inch Full-HD 5ms LED-Lit LCD Monitor
Price: $129.99
63 used & new from $115.34

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size for a desktop, beautiful picture quality, January 21, 2013
On the whole, I'm very pleased with this monitor.Every category bar 2, and they are fairly minor....

1. Couldn't persuade the HDMI connection to go full-screen, it insisted on a 1/2 in border all round the Desktop. Using the (supplied) DVI connector worked perfectly.
2. ON monitor control Menu is badly designed and none-intuitive, though the hot-keys work very well.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 25, 2013 8:29 PM PST

Belkin Surround Case / Cover for Samsung Galaxy S3 / S III (Black / Red)
Belkin Surround Case / Cover for Samsung Galaxy S3 / S III (Black / Red)
Offered by kingexchangeny
Price: $9.99
4 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very effective and convenient, January 21, 2013
Protects just and exactly what it needs to, and it looks good.
You need to exercise a little care in putting the rubber buffer on evenly, before you pop the hard rim on over it.
It protects well (I've dropped the phone three times with NO damage) and it doesn't get in the way at all.
I highly recommend this.

Suncana H701A-RED Pod Brewer with Deluxe Triple Coating, Red
Suncana H701A-RED Pod Brewer with Deluxe Triple Coating, Red

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as SENSEO USED to Be..., January 21, 2013
My Senseo (3) are all dead, and its hard to find the right pods for them, but damn the coffee was good.
Since I couldn't find any SENSEO MACHINES I bought a BUNN My Cafe. I've been trying to tell myself the coffee was just as good. It wasn't, and it's been slowly and steadily getting weaker and weaker. And NO crema :(
So I started looking again, and found this coffee maker.
The coffee's even better than Senseo (and it fits BARONET pods), and such crema :D
It's only been here for 5 hours and I've had four delicious cups of coffee already!
I don't know how long it will last, but for coffee this good - if it only lasts a year, I'll keep buying them.

Yes - It's THAT good.

Added:
4/21/2013:
It's still going strong zero leaks, zero errors, wonderful coffee.
I just bought another one for my desk at work. The coffee there is free and good, but this is so much better. Well worth buying another maker and paying for my own pods...

Added:
8/6/2013
Last Friday it stopped working right, it would only make 4 ounces of coffee at a time. I did all listed cleaning routines, and reset routines and by Sunday it had stopped giving out any coffee at all. I called SUNCANA (left a voicemail) on Sunday. They called me back on Monday, at work. They advised me that there was a cleaning routine required frequently (and undocumented) of taking out the pod holder, removing the little 'rack' inside it (pops out and back in), and cleaning the stainless steel bowl on both sides under running water with a little mild detergent and a hard bristled brush. I did it Monday night when I got home. The brewer is now working perfectly again!
Apparently the bowl gets sticky with oil of coffee and traps the coffee grains that block the tiny hole. Thus cleaning it is ineffective unless you also get rid of the oil of coffee inside the bowl.
Recommended every month or sooner...

So I'm still very happy :)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 21, 2014 10:01 AM PDT

Cooler Master Extreme Power Plus - 600W Power Supply (RS600-PCARE3-US)
Cooler Master Extreme Power Plus - 600W Power Supply (RS600-PCARE3-US)

2.0 out of 5 stars I would have loved it, but..., January 16, 2013
Loved the spec. Loved the price. Loved that it was the same brand as my case.
Ordered it, DOA, returned it for another one, DOA, returned it, and bought a more expensive Seasonic, Which worked just fine.
I do love that I bought all three from AMAZON, who were exemplary as usual...

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7