Profile for Jennifer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jennifer RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Pura d'or Hair Loss Prevention Premium Organic Shampoo, Brown and Blue, 16 Fluid Ounce
Price: $20.99
33 used & new from $20.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Must try!, January 2, 2015
Love it! I don't think I'll ever use anything else! It gets a great lather, really cleans and nourishes your scalp without over drying your hair. I barely have to use conditioner! Wonderful smell, and a little goes a long way, so it lasts a long time. Definitely will buy again!

NeckBone Chiropractic Pillow by Original Bones, Grey
NeckBone Chiropractic Pillow by Original Bones, Grey
Price: $14.99

1.0 out of 5 stars CHEAP, August 1, 2014
The fabric is cheap and rough. The cover DOES NOT come off. There is a zipper but the opening is only a few inches long and it's all fluff inside. Definitely not worth $15! I would pay $5 for something like this. Returning it.

Cbus Wireless Crystal Protective Hard Case / Cover / Shell for Apple iPhone 4S / 4 - Clear
Offered by Cbus Wireless
Price: $0.01
3 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect clear case, April 3, 2013
It fits great, is crystal clear, and doesn't add any bulk. Great way to show off your iPhone without covering it up!

Topix Gly Sal 5- 2 Cleanser
Topix Gly Sal 5- 2 Cleanser
Offered by BEAUTIFUL STORE
Price: $18.05
5 used & new from $15.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Really works!!, March 29, 2013
This cleanser is the only one that I have used that really works. My husband likes to use it as a body wash after he works out. Anytime I feel a breakout coming on, a few washes with this and it's gone. It's expensive, but totally worth the money!

Zebra Print Canvas Tote Bags With Pink Handles & Trim
Zebra Print Canvas Tote Bags With Pink Handles & Trim
Offered by BIGFLYSPORTS
Price: $9.50
5 used & new from $9.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, large tote but zebra print is only on one side., February 21, 2013
The bag is good quality and size, but the zebra print is only on one side. The backside is the same hot pink color of the handles and inside.

Drowning Ruth: A Novel (Oprah's Book Club)
Drowning Ruth: A Novel (Oprah's Book Club)
by Christina Schwarz
Price: $10.22
680 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read!, August 16, 2012
I loved this book! It moves fast and keeps your interest. It is a quick read, mainly because you won't be able to put it down, but one of my favorites.

Ethical Pet Wide Durable Heavy Gauge Plastic Colorful Springs Cat Toy, 10-Pack
Ethical Pet Wide Durable Heavy Gauge Plastic Colorful Springs Cat Toy, 10-Pack
Offered by Think Fast
Price: $4.98
24 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars My cat goes nuts!, August 16, 2012
I have 3 cats, and only 1 of them plays with these springs, but she goes CRAZY over them! I have to keep buying more because she ends up losing them under the stove or fridge, and I can't always fish them out. There must be 100 springs hiding around my house!

It is great exercise for her, as she swats and chases it around the house. She has to lay down to take breaks, it's really cute.

I Spy Castle - Nintendo DS
I Spy Castle - Nintendo DS
Offered by NYC Electronics
Price: $10.80
59 used & new from $3.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect puzzle-like game, December 15, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This game is very cool- I am in my late 20's and I love puzzle games on the DS for traveling. The game gives you the I Spy puzzles where you have to find the hidden objects, and in each puzzle, there is a mini-game, it's a lot of fun and very addictive. I would definitely recommend to all ages.

Uni-Ball Signo 207 Retractable Gel Pens, Medium Point, Purple Ink, Pack of 2
Uni-Ball Signo 207 Retractable Gel Pens, Medium Point, Purple Ink, Pack of 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these pens!, December 15, 2011
The purple is dark enough so that you can use it for business purposes- it's not a light purple that would look silly for a professional to use.

The pen is very comfortbale to write with and I am VERY picky, the ink comes out smooth. Definitely my favorite pen ever!

14K White Gold 3/8 ct. Diamond Ring Guard
14K White Gold 3/8 ct. Diamond Ring Guard

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, April 4, 2011
This wrap is a PERFECT addition to any solitare. The diamonds on each side are small (but you can see each one- other than other rings I purchased where you needed a maginifying glass!). The diamonds are clear and sparkly, and will totally accent your solitare stone. When I put my solitare inside the wrap (you can pull it open a little if you need to) I was SHOCKED at how huge my 1 carat solitare looked. I was looking at the EXACT same wrap at my local jeweler, where it was selling for $799 (same carat weight, 14k). It is just beautiful and an excellent deal. Trust me, I've been looking for months. Definitely worth the extra $100 or so to have a jeweler size it perfectly to your solitare ring.

UPDATE:

A year later, the gold bars on that hold it together started to break. When I first got the wrap, my solitare fit so snuggly, I didn't bring it to a jeweler to get it sized properly. I brought it in when I noticed the side bars beginning to break, and the jeweler was able to fix it with no problem. The only bad thing was that my solitare moved around inside the wrap, so I had to have them solder the solitare and wrap together. I wanted a wrap so that I wouldn't have to solder my solitare to anything, but it worked out. It's still as beautiful as ever. Just make sure to bring it to a jeweler and have it sized properly so you don't run into the problem I had.

Page: 1 | 2