Profile for khan95osu > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 42

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

khan95osu RSS Feed (Columbus, Ohio)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
YESOO Samsung Galaxy Note 3 NFC 6400mAh Extended Battery With White Back Cover (Compatible With All Version Of Note III N9000, N900)
Offered by YESOO
Price: $15.99
2 used & new from $15.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Was OK, til it blew up. OK it ..., August 17, 2014
Was OK, til it blew up. OK it didn't explode, but within 8 months the battery has become ruined internally. Its bulged out now since something busted inside and no longer works. While it did work I got about 2 days of charge. Power rapidly depleted though and 6 months later I was getting maybe one day. Its cheap though.

Chamberlain CIGCWC Internet/Smartphone Connectivity Kit for Chamberlain Garage Door Openers
Price: $85.64
8 used & new from $80.65

5.0 out of 5 stars I thought no way can it really be that simple. but it is, August 2, 2014
I don't write many reviews but wow this thing is amazing. I was expecting to have a pretty complicated set up based on reviews but it is really the easiest thing I have ever installed.

I was replacing a Liftmaster 3280 with security plus so I guess I made things a little easier. Even has same for for the hole sizes and spacing as the liftmaster.

the simple installation is as follows: pop up the old control panels white button, Unscrew the one retaining screw, slide the panel up and off the wall. Unscrew the red and white wires from the old terminals, screw in the red and white wires to the new terminals. place back on wall tighten screw.the lights will now blink for a few minutes to charge up.

I went upstairs, plugged in the Internet gateway, got on to mychamberlain.com website on my phone, registered for an account. Added my 10 digit serial number for the gateway... Downloaded the app... and THATS IT!!!

seriously, that is all! I did not even have to learn new commands for my HomeLink, I do not have to pair the control panel with a my gateway. I do not have to do anything else.

On my app my garage door shows up, and it just works. Seriously, that's all I did. It took 5 minutes tops from start to finish. This set up is ridiculously amazing if you start with a lift master with security + .

Oh ya and the push button panel will emit a beep when you close it remotely from the app. Other reviewers made it seem like the gateway is what beeps but its not. It is the panel that emits the beep which makes a lot of sense. If im in the garage with the door open and somebody remotely wants to close it it will beep to let me know that the door was about to close.

Factory-Reconditioned DEWALT DW304PKR Heavy-Duty Reciprocating Saw Kit
Factory-Reconditioned DEWALT DW304PKR Heavy-Duty Reciprocating Saw Kit
Offered by CPO Outlets
Price: Click here to see our price
4 used & new from $69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Demolition has never been so fun, December 4, 2013
One of those items that you get and the first time you use it you think "Why the heck didnt I have this a lonnnnnng time ago!?!?!"

I used it in cutting studs when I was building my closet, but also used it for other random jobs around the house. its very powerful and just cuts through things like butter. I find myself looking for stuff to demolish just so I can use this thing again! Love the 4 way design as well! Never had another reciprocating saw to compare it to, but this thing is awesome.

Shimano SH-TR31 Triathlon Shoes - Men's White/Black 43
Shimano SH-TR31 Triathlon Shoes - Men's White/Black 43

5.0 out of 5 stars First bike shoe, couldnt be more satisfied, December 4, 2013
I held off on clip shoes for a long time because i was lazy and didnt like the idea, and heard stories about the shoe problems. Jumped in and got these after realizing half of my leg wasnt being used when i went for a ride. This fit remarkably well. I wear them sockless... have never had a blister, reasonably cool temperature, love the single strap, and the white look is awesome. I think ive been spoiled by these shoes.

Aurora AS890C 8-Sheet Cross-Cut Paper/Credit Card Shredder with Basket
Aurora AS890C 8-Sheet Cross-Cut Paper/Credit Card Shredder with Basket
Price: $43.01
16 used & new from $29.01

4.0 out of 5 stars decent power, but loud., December 4, 2013
powerful enough for light junkmail, but it is NOT quiet. I got spoiled with shredders because my very first one from office max was quiet ad can handle 10 sheets (still working 5 years later too) and i thought that was the norm. every shredder since has been LOUD or unusable because of low power. This one is usable, but loud. I would not want this in my dental office, but at home for junk mail every few days its fine.

Karcher WV50 PowerSqueegee
Karcher WV50 PowerSqueegee
Price: $53.49
25 used & new from $39.94

4.0 out of 5 stars Good power, but dont like the water spraying out the side!, December 4, 2013
This thing is awesome for cleaning counters... I just soak them in simple green and squeegee away... saves several minutes of time! but just like other have said, yes, it will spray out the side and get your face wet if you hold it side ways!! please fix that design flaw.

Suncast GO3216 Golf Organizer
Suncast GO3216 Golf Organizer
Price: $69.95
11 used & new from $64.40

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice to keep things organized, tricky to assemble., December 4, 2013
Showed up fast, and reasonably easy to assemble. I put things together a lot so i was ok, but i think a less handy person would have a lot of difficulty lining up the allen wrench bolts and gettings things to fit together. instructions were not well written and descriptions were poor. I got it together in 15 minutes... i imagine someone who hasnt assembled a lot of stuff in the past might never get it together. One of the shelf supports was also broken out of the box, but it will hold up fine so im not going through the hassle of returning.

Overall though, its sturdy and does the trick. Really wish I got one years ago instead of dealing with bags that always fall over! Well worth the 15 minutes of trouble! Love the shoe and accessory shelves.

Comet C06CD 6 Sheet Cross Cut Paper Shredder - Shreds CD/DVD, Credit Cards - Quiet Motor (4.5 Gallon Bin)

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Performance, Will not recommend., December 4, 2013
Ive had this for over a year. At most I can feed it 4 sheets, and even then it struggles. Ive just dealt with it for a long time since i have it under my desk for random papers. I have 3 other shredders in my office so i dont use this much. I find myself leaving stacks of paper on my desk that need to be shredded because I just dont want to deal with this thing. Today I put 3 sheets in, and now its stuck. God forbid I actually put an envelope with one piece of paper in it (with the fold thats like 5 sheets thickness)... it will halt ASAP. Im tired of fishing out shreds to get the thing running again! Its going in the trash.

The Good:
-its reasonably quiet.

The Bad:
-Its reasonably quiet because its the weakest shredder Ive ever used.
-It will NOT shred 6 pages of copy paper.

HitLights E Series 5 Watt MR16 LED Light Bulb - Warm White - GU10 Base
HitLights E Series 5 Watt MR16 LED Light Bulb - Warm White - GU10 Base
Offered by HitLights
Price: $9.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Greenie, November 22, 2013
They fit but had a Greenish Tint, couldn't stand it. Compared to the halogen next to it it wasnt even close. returned.

Kaboom StainBuster Mold and Mildew Stain Remover - 32 oz
Kaboom StainBuster Mold and Mildew Stain Remover - 32 oz

3.0 out of 5 stars Its not the Kaboom, its the bleach, January 6, 2013
Works well, but thats because of the bleach. I can, and do, just put undiluted bleach in a spray bottle and spray the bleach onto dry mildew. Let sit or 10 min, reapply; dont rinse until its all clean. Tough mildew takes a few applications, but it will get so clean with no elbow grease.

The fumes are just as terrible, so use ventilation and protective gear.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5