Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Cecile McLorin Salvant $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for Jennifer Stewart > Reviews

Browse

Jennifer Stewart's Profile

Customer Reviews: 58

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jennifer Stewart "JStew" RSS Feed (GA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
DV by Dolce Vita Women's Posie Boot, Charcoal, 8 M US
DV by Dolce Vita Women's Posie Boot, Charcoal, 8 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and comfy bootie, July 27, 2015
I have somewhat wide feet, but I found this bootie to be quite comfortable and the heel is a manageable height. Really have enjoyed this shoe!

Jawbone JAMBOX Wireless Bluetooth Speaker - Red Diamond (Certified Refurbished)
Jawbone JAMBOX Wireless Bluetooth Speaker - Red Diamond (Certified Refurbished)
Offered by BlutekUSA
Price: $54.99
2 used & new from $54.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great speaker for the price, July 27, 2015
Great product at a great price! My husband and I are very happy with this purchase!

The Happiest Baby on the Block
The Happiest Baby on the Block
by Harvey Karp
Price: $8.86
783 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not exactly what I expected, July 27, 2015
My bad for not really understanding what this book was about. It essentially in detail explains the 5 S's for soothing babies. I thought it would more be how to keep your new baby happy in general. My misunderstanding. But I do think the info provided will be helpful when my little one arrives.

Dont Tread On Me Brand - Snake Flag - Vintage T-Shirt DTOM (X-LARGE)
Dont Tread On Me Brand - Snake Flag - Vintage T-Shirt DTOM (X-LARGE)
Offered by Don't Tread On Me® / DTOM®
Price: $29.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits as a slim fit would. He loves it!, July 27, 2015
My husband normally wears a L in tees, but I saw this was a slimmer fit, so I got him an XL. It fits well. He loves it!

Altered Dreams...: Living with Gender Disappointment
Altered Dreams...: Living with Gender Disappointment
by MA, Katherine Asbery
Price: $11.99
33 used & new from $6.78

3.0 out of 5 stars Honestly, this may have made me feel worse..., July 27, 2015
I have mixed feelings about this book. First I want to say that this is no reflection on the author or her writing; this is my issue. I bought this book in hopes it would lift me out of my gender disappointment fog. I was seeking hope that this will get easier. I had done pretty extensive research online, so I didn't need validation that my feelings are normal and okay. I already knew that. I also already knew that this is a common, though taboo, feeling. I wanted to read uplifting stories of women who experienced gender disappointment and went on to be thrilled with their new bundles of joy, were able to have their preferred gender eventually, or just learned to accept and move on and not care so much. Instead this book was more of a doom and gloom book for me. It depressed me that this woman had 3 boys and still today struggles with her inability to have a girl. So honestly, this book may have done more harm than good for me personally. But to each his own. I hope my honest opinion helps someone!

Sixteen Candles (High School Reunion Collection)
Sixteen Candles (High School Reunion Collection)
DVD ~ Molly Ringwald
Offered by SpReAdLoVe
Price: $8.54
176 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST. 80s. MOVIE. EVER., January 18, 2015
BEST. 80s. MOVIE. EVER. (in my opinion!)

8 Minute Meditation: Quiet Your Mind. Change Your Life.
8 Minute Meditation: Quiet Your Mind. Change Your Life.
by Victor N. Davich
103 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Quick beginners guide to meditation, January 18, 2015
Quick beginners guide to meditation. Now if I can just carve out time to consistently do this!

Dr. Scholl's Fast Flats, fits sizes 5-6
Dr. Scholl's Fast Flats, fits sizes 5-6
Offered by InPrimeTime
Price: $5.70
24 used & new from $2.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bridesmaids' gift!, January 18, 2015
Great bridesmaids' gift! These shoes come in very handy, but the soles are super thin (in order to fold up), which makes walking the streets of NYC quite painful!

Sinatra:  Behind the Legend
Sinatra: Behind the Legend
by J. Randy Taraborrelli
71 used & new from $0.77

4.0 out of 5 stars Long but in depth insight into Frankie's life, January 18, 2015
I am quite the Frank Sinatra fan! This book, although very looong, was an interesting read and insight into his life.

The Official Preppy Handbook
The Official Preppy Handbook
by Carol McD. Wallace
117 used & new from $11.87

2.0 out of 5 stars Humorously mocks this history of preps, January 18, 2015
This book is not what I thought it was. It humorously mocks preps and the history of preps, but I wanted some preppy tips! My bad!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6