Profile for *rose* > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 855

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

*rose* RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Kellogg's Cereal Cup Assortment Pack - Classic, 4 flavors (Pack of 24)
Kellogg's Cereal Cup Assortment Pack - Classic, 4 flavors (Pack of 24)
Price: $26.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Kellogg's assorted cereal cups, April 6, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a great assortment of cereals. These are easy to store in an office or dorm. The containers are on the larger size, so perfect for an adult size meal or big afternoon snack. There's room in the container to add fruit along with the milk. The containers are strong plastic, not paper, so there's no worry of liquid soaking through while at work. We're really enjoying these.

All Clad Textiles Heavyweight 100-Percent Cotton Twill and Silicone Pot Holder, Pewter
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Silicone Pot Holder, April 1, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a quality made item and should last for a long time. It continues to look brand new after washing. It has a good weight to it and feels good in the hand. It's easy to grip, doesn't slide out of the hand because of the non-stick grip.

While I like this as a pot holder or a trivet, I am not finding it as useful to take hot things out of the oven. I would like this item a lot more if there were some finger pockets. I think that would help me to grab things better from the oven. When using this to take a sheet pan full of cookies from the oven, I don't feel like a have a good enough hold on the pan. But, it does shield my hands from the heat very well.

Miss Meadows
Miss Meadows
DVD ~ Katie Holmes
Offered by MightySilver
Price: $12.19
45 used & new from $4.62

3.0 out of 5 stars Miss Meadows, March 31, 2015
This review is from: Miss Meadows (DVD)
So.... Katie Holmes was good in this. I have not seen her in any other production, just in the tabloids. In this movie, she's sweet and a bit odd. I liked her in this. This movies is not action packed, not at all. But, it was good to watch. A bit off and strange, but very likable. The strangeness made it interesting. I wouldn't watch this again as there is not much to re-watch. But, it had some pleasurable first time watchable moments.

There is some killing but no gore. Kinda sweet and sick at the same time. Rent it, if you can. Not really one I would want to own, but worth watching, I think. Different.

Sentry 3 Count Fiproguard Plus for Dogs Squeeze-On, 4-22-Pound
Sentry 3 Count Fiproguard Plus for Dogs Squeeze-On, 4-22-Pound
Price: $19.88
13 used & new from $13.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Sentry flea medicine, March 30, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a cost effective and well working flea medicine. It's easy to apply and doesn't irritate our little one's skin. Bye Bye fleas....

John Wick (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD)
John Wick (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD)
DVD ~ Keanu Reeves
Price: $19.99
35 used & new from $16.13

5.0 out of 5 stars john wick, March 28, 2015
This is a fantastic action movie. I loved Keanu Reeves in it. There are a lot of guns and shooting. It's very fast moving and the color of the film fit perfect with the story line. Yea, the puppy broke my heart, very sad. It also broke John's Wick's heart and set him on this exciting road to revenge. John Wick is great because while he might get beat up, shot and otherwise totally knocked down, he continues to get back up and kicks a$$. There seems to be no stopping John Wick. He's like a machine with a purpose and he keeps going until he's accomplished what he's set out to do. The 'rules' of this particular crime group was really interesting to me. I would really love to see another John Wick movie and please, with Keanu Reeves in it. Oh, and William Dafoe, too. My hope is that they make a prequel to this movie so we can see how these two characters met and worked together in the past.

Not on the gory side, but there are lots of guns and many, many, many people die. Lots of action, loved it.

A Walk Among the Tombstones (Blu-ray + DVD + DIGITAL HD with UltraViolet)
A Walk Among the Tombstones (Blu-ray + DVD + DIGITAL HD with UltraViolet)
DVD ~ Liam Neeson
Price: $19.99
36 used & new from $13.94

3.0 out of 5 stars A Walk Among the Tombstones, March 28, 2015
I love Liam Neeson and he was good in this. But, wow, this was hard to watch. There's kidnapping, torture, murder and well, other terrible stuff done to women in this movie. I understand this movie is an adaptation of a book, so if the book had all that in it, then then it makes sense for the movie to have it, too. It just got me physically ill to watch those parts. Some folks love watching slasher/bloody/gory movies like this, so if that is what you like, you will probably enjoy this movie a lot. The acting was pretty good and the plot line was interesting. I should have read more reviews before watching this. So, my fault. If I had known more about the movie, I wouldn't have watched it. Again, the acting was great and Liam Neeson is his usual dark, tall and very handsome tough guy. I loved to see him looking so scummy in the beginning.

The Drop [Blu-Ray + Digital HD]
The Drop [Blu-Ray + Digital HD]
DVD ~ James Gandolfini
Price: $14.99
32 used & new from $11.15

5.0 out of 5 stars The Drop, March 28, 2015
This was my first time watching a movie with Tom Hardy in it. He was wonderful in The Drop. His character acts like maybe he is a little slow witted. And you may tend to overlook him, but then WOW, he will give one of his looks and you can see all the smarts and calculating behind his eyes. I loved his character. Looks like he is going to be in the new 2015 Mad Max movie. I'm looking forward to seeing him in that.

James Gandolfini was also great in this movie. He played a tough guy that no longer really wielded any power. A few desperate acts, which maybe turn out to be mistakes, can really change the course of someone's life. I know he played on the HBO series, the Sopranos, but I never watched it. I'm glad he was in The Drop as I think his acting added a lot of reality to the role he played.

It felt like these roles were perfectly matched to the actors.

There is a bit blood and gory stuff, but it's not too bad. This isn't really an action movie, more a wonderful and interesting to watch crime drama. Very enjoyable with a few great 'Oh!' surprises. I liked it.

Dirt Devil 360° Reach Pro Bagless Stick Vacuum, SD12515B
Dirt Devil 360° Reach Pro Bagless Stick Vacuum, SD12515B
Price: $119.99
3 used & new from $98.26

4.0 out of 5 stars Dirt Devil 360° Reach Pro Bagless Stick Vacuum, March 27, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
For a smaller unit this works well and has a very good suction. I'm happy at how well and quickly it cleans our carpeted stairwell. It vacuums a lot of pet hair and dirt.

I like having the bagless canister, so I don't have to worry about getting bags. Like most bagless vacuums, it can be a bit messy to clean out the canister, but I tend to just do it in the garage or outside and I empty it straight into a used produce bag to limit the dust.  The dirt canister is a bit on the small size, but that's ok with me, as it makes the vacuum lighter and easier to maneuver.

The works great on tile, linoleum and hard wood floors. It picked up a lot that was being missed by our broom. It comes with a micro fiber cloth which can be easily removed and washed. The vacuum is light so I can vacuum the whole house without too much effort. The long cord is wonderful as I don't have to plug and unplug the vacuum in too often.

This comes with several good attachments and a really nice bag to store everything in. Now I wont lose any of the attachments and I keep things nice and organized. The bag makes it very easy to store, too.

Garden Kojo
Garden Kojo
Price: $44.96
6 used & new from $42.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Kojo the guardian of the garden, March 25, 2015
This review is from: Garden Kojo (Sports)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The racoons and possums come in to the yard at night and the racoons especially can be very destructive. They get into everything and wake us up. I'm hoping this will help to keep the creatures out of the yard.

So far this IS working to keep the dogs away from the garden and the tomatoes we've planted. They have the whole yard to pee in and have fun in, but they want to hang out by the garden. The dogs don't seem to like Kojo. Good, stay away from him. I like Kojo very well. He looks to be a life size replica of a coyote. Adding some Mylar string as a tail gives him some great movement in the wind. We've got him stuck in front of the garden, guarding our tomatoes. From a few feet away, he looks perfectly real. Up close, you can see he is flat but he still looks good. He's very easy to move from place to place, that way the dogs see him in different positions.

Avery 5881 Color laser perforated white 2x3-1/2 business cards, 8 cards/sheet, 160 cards/pk
Price: $8.99
33 used & new from $4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Avery Color laser perforated business cards, March 24, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have wanted to try to create and print some business cards for a while. I had explored using one of the online business card companies. I have to say that these are a great idea because for the price you can create and print a variety of cards. When ordering from a company usually I found that to be cost effective you would need to order a lot of cards. With these, I can print out a few pages of cards at a time and adjust when needed (updates to my cards, new phone numbers or email etc). In the past, I've had to throw away a lot of extra cards as some info gets outdated but with these I just print what I need when I need them. The perforations on these take a little extra effort to separate, but as long as I take my time and I am careful, the perforated cards are fine. The card stock is heavy and very impressive looking. Like custom business cards. I would recommend for these reasons.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20