Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for Amazon Shopper > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Shopper's Profile

Customer Reviews: 24

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Shopper RSS Feed (CT)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Classic Paws - Pewter with Brass Paws (Small)
Classic Paws - Pewter with Brass Paws (Small)
Offered by Online Pet Urns
Price: $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 22, 2016
Beautiful!

Creative Motion 64-Piece Warm LED Lights Desk Top Cherry Blossom Tree, 17.71-Inch, White
Price: $24.05
12 used & new from $24.05

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Working in Less Than 1 Year, June 22, 2016
I use this in my office. I've had it for less than a year, and gradually several of the lights have gone out. Today I noticed an entire branch is not lighting up. Since the return policy doesn't allow me to exchange it at this point, there isn't much I can do. Since this product is flawed, I'm giving it 2 stars. However, when all the lights were working, it was lovely. I received a lot of compliments on it.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Eclipse Thermaback Microfiber Grommet Blackout Window Panel
Eclipse Thermaback Microfiber Grommet Blackout Window Panel
Price: $17.45
6 used & new from $6.25

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your time and money, June 30, 2015
These panels are a nightmare. First of all, the backing is sometimes white and sometimes off white, which makes the front of the drapes look like a different shade during the day when the light filters through a bit. Also, after washing (which the instructions state you can do) or even skipping the wash and just ironing (which you have to do because they are so wrinkly) causes small tears and holes to develop on the backing. So then when the light comes in, you can see these spots on the drapes. I have exchanged/returned at least 8 of these panels already (though I've honestly lost count) and feel like I'm losing my mind trying to get the colors to match the ones that are fine and hanging in my bedroom. When I get one that matches in color, inevitably there are holes. I've given up at this point and am going to see if I can deal with the holes and not let them bother me, but I may have to return them all and find other drapes. I HIGHLY SUGGEST you don't waste your time on this purchase.

North States Supergate Portico Arch Gate, Matte Bronze
North States Supergate Portico Arch Gate, Matte Bronze
Price: $59.99
27 used & new from $43.90

4.0 out of 5 stars This gate was very easy to install, June 30, 2015
This gate was very easy to install, looks nice, works well. It didn't take long for us to get used to opening the door one-handed. The only feature I wish it had was the ability to stay open so that we can easily walk through it when our son is in another room or asleep.

Frigidaire 6,000 BTU 115V Window-Mounted Mini-Compact Air Conditioner with Full-Function Remote Control
19 used & new from $167.67

3.0 out of 5 stars Quiet Unit That Works Well, June 30, 2015
This unit is on the quieter side of the window units I've used over the years. This was important to us because it's in our young son's very small room, where we didn't want a loud AC so close to his crib. However, it never feels very cold in there. This is not an issue for us, but for a 8x12 space, I would think this should be able to dehumidify and cool much more efficiently. We especially don't like the energy saver mode. We run it on cool.

Robert Allen Home and Garden Selby Herb Garden Set, Butterscotch
Robert Allen Home and Garden Selby Herb Garden Set, Butterscotch
Price: $19.99
4 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the cheerful colors, June 30, 2015
I get many compliments on this. I love the cheerful colors. It looks nice.

Kids Line Lamp and Shade, Mosaic Transport (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Kids Line Lamp and Shade, Mosaic Transport (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Product, June 30, 2015
Cute lamp. Quality is not spectacular, but nothing specific to complain about. It just seems a little flimsy. I like that it came with a light bulb. I would buy this again.

Robeez Brown Fisherman Sandals Brown 12-18
Robeez Brown Fisherman Sandals Brown 12-18
Offered by NorthShoreDepot
Price: $23.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoe for New Walkers, June 30, 2015
Very cute, good quality sandals. My son recently started walking, so we like that they are soft soled and allow him to practice his balance. My only issues are that the sizes are way off and they are not the easiest to get on. He's 15 months and is still in the 6-12 month size with some room to spare. He'll probably wear them for another month or two until we are ready for harder soles. Also, they can be tricky to get on. I wish the elastic had a bit more give. On the other hand, once they are on, it's almost impossible for him to get them off on his own (yet easy for us). He only wears them for an hour or two at a time, so I'm not sure how they would feel for him on all day. But we are very happy with this shoe.

Carbon Fiber Black Mens Key Phone Coin Bedside Box Storage Tray Valet Change
Carbon Fiber Black Mens Key Phone Coin Bedside Box Storage Tray Valet Change
Offered by TimelyBuys
Price: $15.95
2 used & new from $15.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, June 30, 2015
Good quality. Good size. We use ours daily by the front door.

Delta 24 Piece Nursery Closet Organizer, Blue
Delta 24 Piece Nursery Closet Organizer, Blue
Offered by GDN14
Price: $32.00
5 used & new from $32.00

4.0 out of 5 stars What I Expected, June 30, 2015
The shelves are a little flimsy and the drawers can be hard to slide in and out. But the space-saving organization it provides is well worth it. It is adorable and very practical. I would recommend this.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3