Profile for A. M. L. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A. M. L. "goodgirl-br" RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Bali Skimp Skamp Brief, Nude, 9
Bali Skimp Skamp Brief, Nude, 9
Price: $4.49
24 used & new from $4.11

3.0 out of 5 stars tight on the waist line., February 21, 2014
The elastic on the waist is a bit too tight for the elasticity of the fabric... the body fits but the elastic on the waist is too tight.

Women's soft sleeveless nightgown PINK L Women's soft sleeveless nightgown
Women's soft sleeveless nightgown PINK L Women's soft sleeveless nightgown
Offered by Under Moments

3.0 out of 5 stars good, February 21, 2014
It's really for my mom and she hasn't got them yet... It may be hot for the summer time in Brazil...

Ice Breakers Ice Cubes White Sugar Free Gum, Mango Kiwi Cooler, 10-Count Packages (Pack of 16)

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong product, December 9, 2011
I ordered White mango kiwi cooler because I loved the taste. I was ancious to receive it and in the mail when, to my surprise and desapointment, I got another box of Ice Breakers Ice Cubes Kiwi Watermelon Sugar Free Gum, 10-Piece Boxes (Pack of 16).
I would expect you to send me a mesage saying that it's out of stock or it was discontinue or something but not send me another item.
I hope you can clarify this situation.
I'm willing to buy another package if you send me the white mango.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars great glue, February 14, 2011
I love this glue.
I make pencil holders out of recycled material and I use this glue to put adhere rubber circles to the cardboard bottoms of my pencil holders. it works wonderfully.

Gallery Glass 17030 Window Color Value Set
Gallery Glass 17030 Window Color Value Set
Price: $15.62
15 used & new from $10.83

3.0 out of 5 stars glass color, February 14, 2011
This product is not bad but the paint used to form the lines is extremely hard to come off the container. If they could figure out a way to make it with a easier flow customer could enjoy using it.

Ice Breakers Ice Cubes Sugar Free Gum, Kiwi Watermelon, 10-Piece Boxes (Pack of 16)
Price: $19.47
2 used & new from $19.47

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, February 14, 2011
This gum is amazing. The flavor burst in your mouth and it also has a wonderful refreshing sensation.
We love it. (My husband and I.

The Bible of Illuminated Letters: A Treasury of Decorative Calligraphy (Quarto Book)
by Margaret Morgan
Edition: Spiral-bound
Price: $19.99
77 used & new from $15.26

5.0 out of 5 stars A real treasure, January 8, 2011
I've always been interested in illuminated letters and this book explains in detail how to draw and paint them in a very easy way.
Loved it.
Great buy.

Inside the Mind of Bill Cosby
Inside the Mind of Bill Cosby
Offered by ImportMusic_T.K.Entertainment
Price: $32.00
16 used & new from $12.98

5.0 out of 5 stars the best, January 8, 2011
Bill is the best. I listen to his jokes all the time, the same jokes still make me laugh every time.

Torture in Brazil: A Shocking Report on the Pervasive Use of Torture by Brazilian Military Governments, 1964-1979, Secretly Prepared by the Archiodese of São Paulo (LLILAS Special Publications)
by Brazil Archdiocese of São Paulo
Price: $22.46
48 used & new from $5.95

5.0 out of 5 stars shocking reports, January 8, 2011
I'm from Brazil and I was born in 1966 right in the middle of the military repretion still I didn't realized how awful it was until I read this book. We hear stories here and there but we don't know the truth until a book like this comes along.
The military still has a firm grip on imposing "order" in Brazil and I really don't think it will ever change. They control the population by intimidation, violance and pure brute force. I'm sure people still deasaper every day, we just don't hear about it anymore.

Illuminated Initials in Full Color: 548 Designs (Dover Pictorial Archive)
Illuminated Initials in Full Color: 548 Designs (Dover Pictorial Archive)
by Carol Belanger Grafton
Price: $11.34
44 used & new from $7.50

3.0 out of 5 stars It is ok, January 8, 2011
The book seems to be biger than it really is in the website and it does not really serve much of a purpose.

Page: 1 | 2