Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Thomas Dougherty > Reviews

Browse

Thomas Dougherty's Profile

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Thomas Dougherty "tomdoc" RSS Feed (Chambersburg, PA)

Page: 1 | 2
Yukon Glory 7573 Premium Cover for Weber 200/300 Gas Grills NOT FOR 2015
Yukon Glory 7573 Premium Cover for Weber 200/300 Gas Grills NOT FOR 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars an excellent product. The material is not exactly vinyl, March 21, 2015
So far, an excellent product. The material is not exactly vinyl, but a reinforced fabric, very durable and strong. Weathered the zero degree weather of PA and held up. Very flexible, no rips or tears. I would without hesitation buy this product again. I would buy a backup one right now, but this one is warranted for 2 years and It looks like it is up to lasting that long. Velcro straps a great feature at just the right location. Holds the cover on TIGHT against 35-45 mph winds with no problems. Again, I strongly recommend this cover for the series of grill it fits and would get it again.

Salem Season 1
Salem Season 1
DVD
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding show!, April 27, 2014
This review is from: Salem Season 1 (Amazon Video)
Watched it on my computer, very good acting, holds your interest, may be knocked for historical accuracy, but I licked it. Held my interest, waiting for more episodes!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Made in China, label claims to come from Texas, August 30, 2011
This item seems to work ok; my dislike with it is that like most everything else in the USA today for sale, it is made in China. (I was really surprised to find out; the MLK statue in Wash DC was in fact "Made in China").
It took a while to figure out how to get the batteries in, no instructions on how to do that. The battery holder is really cheap, inferior plastic, the case seems sturdy, but overall for the price, I'll stay with one star.
If I knew this was mande in China prior to purchase, I never would have bought it.

Chippewa Men's 10" Rugged Handcrafted Pull-On Boot
Chippewa Men's 10" Rugged Handcrafted Pull-On Boot
Price: $117.73 - $189.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots!, January 23, 2011
I bought these on sight and got to see a pair for sale in San Antonio, TX, then saw the same ones, made in the USA, on Amazon. I got a great pair of boots. You need to break them in over the period of a few weeks and they get flexible, but still remain new looking. Sheplers, or I guess other companies sell Apache Cream. That is all I use on them once a weer, after cleaning them off with a damp cloth.

1.0 out of 5 stars These are tiny stones, January 23, 2011
The picture of these earings is deceiving...they lok to be a quarter of an inch in diameter, however, they are smaller less than an eighth of an inch. I got them on a gold box deal, 79.00, but sent them back, they are so small.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 2, 2011 1:59 AM PST

Pioneer GEX-XMP3 Portable XM Satellite Radio Receiver w/ Home Kit
Pioneer GEX-XMP3 Portable XM Satellite Radio Receiver w/ Home Kit
3 used & new from $185.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Subscriptions, October 16, 2010
My Star ratings do not correspond to this product, but it forced me to choose something to be able to post a question.

I assume you must have an XM or other subscription for this device to work. I have it in my car, built in XM radio and am very pleased with it, but how much more in $$$ does one have to pay to own this jewel.

Thanks for any insight, I appreciate your help and answers,

Tom

War Slang: American Fighting Words and Phrases Since the Civil War, Second Edition
by Paul Dickson
49 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars War Slang, OUTSTANDING BOOK!, July 22, 2009
I have the first edition and this book like the first one is not only humorous to read, it helps you understand how certain phrases evolved and during which conflict. Active duty, guard, reserve, retired...all comers, this is a book you will not be disappointed in owning.

5.0 out of 5 stars Benchmark, Nitrous Opening, January 27, 2008
An outstanding knife, by one of the best makes of knives in the USA. I have used ti auto opening Benchmark knives in Combat in Iraq, and this opens quickly with authrity with a flick of the thumb. You will not be disappointed in the knife.

Gold Toe Men's Canterbury Over the Calf Dress Sock 3-Pack, Black, Shoe Size 10-13
Price: $16.04
8 used & new from $15.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, hold up over many washings, great for daily wear., September 15, 2007
I travel a lot and find these socks to be low maintenance and since I'm on my feet a long time each day, really enjoy their support. I wore them overseas while deployed with the USAF to two fast moving locations, and they held up in an outstanding manner in field launderies and for over six months of hard daily wear in high top boots. I also wear them with dress clothes too, so they suit a variety of my needs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding Value, Outstanding Price, September 15, 2007
I bought two packs of bulbs as an energy conservation measure. I have 3 used outside for night lighting, the others inside for mainly reading lights. Great price compared to retail home stores. I would buy again.

Page: 1 | 2