Profile for kelseybud > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 65

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

kelseybud RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
I'm Still in Love With You
I'm Still in Love With You
25 used & new from $6.26

5.0 out of 5 stars The best album ever!, September 20, 2011
One of the best albums ever made period! Timeless, every song. I love The music on here it'll never be topped

Revenue Retrievin: Overtime Shift
Revenue Retrievin: Overtime Shift
Price: $17.48
36 used & new from $4.25

5.0 out of 5 stars still got it, September 9, 2011
40 came tight on this one. out of the 4 cds this one is the best (even though i like all of them) im glad that he's still puttin that real street hip hop out with all this watered down music floating everywhere.

Real Testament
Real Testament
Price: $6.99
66 used & new from $0.59

5.0 out of 5 stars his best one, September 4, 2011
This review is from: Real Testament (Audio CD)
i give Plies his props for comin in the game with them real topics! straight raw street sh t! if you been through this type of stuff you'll feel this, if not oh well just listen.

Live in New Orleans
Live in New Orleans
Price: $10.99
42 used & new from $0.74

5.0 out of 5 stars one of the best live albums, September 4, 2011
This review is from: Live in New Orleans (Audio CD)
Maze is amazing! this is the feel good, grown folks album to have! running away, joy and pain, before i let go, the look in your eyes ets... you cant go wrong. i only hate that they left a couple of songs off cause of cd timing at that time. redo it music company!!!

Amerikkka's Nightmare
Amerikkka's Nightmare
27 used & new from $6.39

5.0 out of 5 stars his best!, September 4, 2011
This review is from: Amerikkka's Nightmare (Audio CD)
to me this is his best one. every song on here slapps. it came out with no advertising, hype or promotion but was the bomb! everybody in my city had this, everywhere you went you heard it! it should have been the best album of 94' hands down. my favorites on here is tell me what that mail like, jealous got me strapped, murder ain't crazy and d-boyz got love for me a super classic with E-40.

In Our Lifetime: Final Motown Sessions
In Our Lifetime: Final Motown Sessions
10 used & new from $53.21

5.0 out of 5 stars final motown session, September 4, 2011
i like this album. even though he didn't get to finish it how he wanted, it's still classic music. from the concept to the beats. it's a very deep and personal album he put together, you can tell by the lyrics and the songs. my favorites on here are life is for learning, ego tripping out in our lifetime. R.I.P. Marvin all us fans miss you!

Federal
Federal
11 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars one of the best rap albums ever, August 28, 2011
This review is from: Federal (Audio CD)
this cd elevated the whole rap game to another level! from the independent hustle, lingo, words and topics. this certified 40 to legendary status! every song on here bumps, no skipping. my favorites on here are hide n seek, ratheads, tanji, let em have it, xtra manish and drought season drought season. if you dont have go get it! look for the original pressing with the 14 songs, SMG release.

Bussen Heads & Getting Paid
Bussen Heads & Getting Paid
6 used & new from $12.98

5.0 out of 5 stars young ones stuntin' hard, August 28, 2011
When this came out I was bumpin the hell out of it. you can tell its that underground independent stuff but it was the sh t at that time! its strictly down south hustlin and parting music, tha street hood muzik. i heard one of them died rip, this cd will not dissapoint you if you are into that rarity, hard to find rap music and you'll laugh your ss off! straight stuntin'!

The R.E.D. Album
The R.E.D. Album
Price: $7.39
81 used & new from $1.94

5.0 out of 5 stars a complete cd!, August 28, 2011
This review is from: The R.E.D. Album (Audio CD)
Game came tight on this one. you can play this all the way through without skipping, he hits on a lot of different topics on this one songs for ladies and the g's. my favorite on here is the good, the bad and the ugly this song is that real west coast sound! the beats on here are real hip hop sounding so dont sleep on it.

The Recession
The Recession
Price: $7.39
60 used & new from $2.22

5.0 out of 5 stars classic, August 14, 2011
This review is from: The Recession (Audio CD)
this is a classic in my opinion! perfect timing for when it came out, you can let this one roll no skipping. my favorites on here is word play, recession(intro, we that and welcom back.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7