Profile for Thomas Buckley > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Thomas Buckley RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Seville Classics UltraHD Lighted Workbench
Seville Classics UltraHD Lighted Workbench
Offered by ETMIND
Price: $239.99
18 used & new from $168.29

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT QUALITY AND FUNCTIONALITY, October 29, 2013
I won't go into detail as so many other reviewers have already done. What I will say is that it's refreshing to see a well engineered product produced by a company that cares about what it ships out. Even the outstandingly protective way it was packaged guaranteed that it would not be damaged in shipping. I only hope that I have the opportunity to buy another Seville Classics product.

The appendages, anatomy and relationships of trilobites
The appendages, anatomy and relationships of trilobites
by Percy Edward Raymond
Price: $21.59

5.0 out of 5 stars WELL DONE., September 16, 2013
I've purchased reproductions of old books in the past and was usually disappointed. That was not the case here. I also have a digital version of this book but what can I say? I like the tactile sensation of flipping through real paper pages.

On to the review. The pictures and drawings are actually a bit better than the digital version. The print was not garbled, as sometimes happens with OCR copies, but the occasional part of a letter was missing. I think this was due to the quality of the original they were working with and not a function of their process and it did not affect the readability of the book.

All said......I am very pleased.

Zombie Warz: Falls The Shadow
Zombie Warz: Falls The Shadow
DVD ~ Wendy Keeling
Price: $6.00
5 used & new from $3.99

2.0 out of 5 stars DID I WATCH THE SAME MOVIE AS THE OTHER REVIEWERS?, June 1, 2013
Based upon the reviews I was expecting at least a decent zombie flick. I think I counted 3 zombies in the entire movie. The rest of the movie was about rednecks being mean to other rednecks. It was like The Hills Have Eyes meets Gone with the wind. I just didn't get it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 9, 2014 7:05 PM PST

Fluval Nano Thermometer
Fluval Nano Thermometer
Price: $7.42
5 used & new from $1.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Good thermometer., March 19, 2013
This review is from: Fluval Nano Thermometer (Misc.)
Works as designed. Seems to be accurate. Small and easy to mount with it's suction cup. I highly recommend it.

A monograph of the trilobites of North America
A monograph of the trilobites of North America
by Jacob Green
Price: $9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars AN OLD VIEW OF AN ANCIENT ARTHROPOD, February 9, 2013
This book is a must-have for the trilobite enthusiast. Not for it's assistance with identification (it is, after all, from 1832), but rather for how trilobites were viewed when they were first seriously studied. Imagine.....there are now over 15,000 identified species as compared to only 33 from North America in 1832. Another example of how concepts have changed.... was the belief in 1832 that there were living trilobites. I quote..."It was our original intention to have closed this Monograph with a short history of these theories---and of the notion advanced by Latreille and others, that the Trilobites have been annihilated by some ancient revolution of our planet. All these matters, we think, are now put to rest by the late discovery of some living Trilobites in the southern seas, near the Falkland Islands." I believe that these were later determined to be a species of isopoda.

The quality of this scanned version of the book is excellent and is a bargain at $10.00.

Black & Decker RTX-B 3-Speed RTX Rotary Tool Kit
Black & Decker RTX-B 3-Speed RTX Rotary Tool Kit
Price: $29.97
14 used & new from $23.62

5.0 out of 5 stars I SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT THIS A LONG TIME AGO., December 5, 2012
I was hesitant at first. After all, it had only three speeds as compared to the Craftsman rotary tool it was replacing. My concern was unfounded. The three speeds are more than adequate to deal with all my needs.....from cutting extremely hard limestone to putting a very fine point on high carbon tools. The unit runs very smoothly and the extra power (compared to most rotary tools) makes this a very effective rotary tool. I highly recommend it.

Webster's All-in-One Dictionary & Thesaurus
Webster's All-in-One Dictionary & Thesaurus
by Merriam-Webster Inc.
62 used & new from $0.31

5.0 out of 5 stars JUST WHAT I WANTED., December 4, 2012
This is the best all - around dictionary I've ever had. The thesaurus concept is fantastic and easy to use. It is very lightweight so it stays on my desk and can be easily grabbed with one hand. I would buy again.

i-Blason Auto Sleep / Wake Google Nexus 7 Inch Tablet PC Slim folio Case With Built in Stand Hard Back Cover 8GB 16GB (Black)
Offered by i-BLASON
Price: $12.99
7 used & new from $4.50

5.0 out of 5 stars IT'S GREAT!, December 4, 2012
Very easy to fold and unfold. Very slim design which makes it easy to slip into a briefcase or large pocket and yet offers good protection. Seems to be very well made. I definitely recommend it,

Wilson Electronics 950620 RG6 20 feet Low Loss Coax Extention Cable - White
Wilson Electronics 950620 RG6 20 feet Low Loss Coax Extention Cable - White
Price: $11.49
10 used & new from $10.95

4.0 out of 5 stars DON'T BE PUT-OFF BY THE LOW PRICE., April 6, 2012
What can you buy for less than $10.00 these days? Answer: A COAX cable that works. Despite it's low price and it's 20' length, this cable works just fine.

Scratch Guard 87009 Caster Covers for 1-3/4-Inch to 2-1/8-Inch Dual Wheels, Charcoal, 10-Pack
Price: $14.25
2 used & new from $14.25

3.0 out of 5 stars DOES WHAT IT SHOULD, March 4, 2012
The very nature of this product makes it less than easy to install...but not impossible. Once you learn the technique it's fairly easy to slip them on. I recommend them when replacing the entire caster with the polyurethane type is not practical.

Page: 1 | 2