Profile for Leighann Seidelman > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Leighann Seidelman RSS Feed (Baltimore, MD)

OtterBox Prefix Series Case for iPod touch 5G - Thistle
OtterBox Prefix Series Case for iPod touch 5G - Thistle
Price: $18.87

4.0 out of 5 stars OtterBox Prefix case for iPod touch 5G, June 24, 2013
I ordered this on Saturday night and received it Monday---super fast shipping! The color is the only reason I gave it 4 stars. On my computer it reads more purple/plum, but in person it is more of a magenta color. It is more of a brighter color than a deeper color. It'a fine, I like it, but it's not what I expected.

The quality seems very nice. I was able to clean the screen with the little cloth included with the screen protector and that went on very nicely. No annoying bubbles. The case itself is one piece, and I was able to slip the iPod in from the side instead of top to bottom. It seemed easier and I was able to do it without messing up the screen protector. All in all it seems like a nice product. I feel more comfortable handling my very fragile feeling iPod touch now!

Darkness Falls: Darkness Falls Series (Volume 1)
Darkness Falls: Darkness Falls Series (Volume 1)
by Jessica Sorensen
Price: $9.89
25 used & new from $9.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Making more books, December 1, 2012
So i read the book darkness falls and im on the 2nd book.... i know the books are new but i want them to be like twilight, They just keep coming! I'm so addicted to this book i cant stop reading! once i start i cant stop!

6 Piece GE LED 12" Window Candles: Two Function Steady On and Flickering - 2012 Version
2 used & new from $28.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Too pricey here, November 10, 2012
I have not turned these on yet, but I just bought them from Costco today (11/10/12) for about $18. If you belong to Costco, buy them there!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 1, 2012 5:36 AM PST

Naked Scanner Free
Naked Scanner Free

1.0 out of 5 stars Really Amazon???, April 1, 2012
This review is from: Naked Scanner Free (App)
I was just browsing for apps and came across this disgusting thing. I'm sorry, but that girl looks like a child...Amazon needs to remove this, it's extremely offensive!!

Update 11/15/12__ I happened to notice that the link is gone, thank you, Amazon!

Monster High Frankie Stein Girls Wig
Monster High Frankie Stein Girls Wig
Price: $11.09
62 used & new from $2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Just okay..., October 28, 2011
This is an okay wig, the hair falls out easily. It fits okay, my daughter says it is pretty comfortable. The main thing is that it doesn't look like the picture shown. The wig is mostly white with some black streaks. You can see the netting through the hair, too. Overall, it's just okay.

Belkin F8N101-SGF-DL 12.1-Inch Sleeve for Netbooks (Gray/Flamingo Pink)
Belkin F8N101-SGF-DL 12.1-Inch Sleeve for Netbooks (Gray/Flamingo Pink)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, May 12, 2010
Perfect fit for my ASUS UL-20A 12.1" laptop. Nice quality and I received it in less than 2 days!! (ordered late Mon. night and got it Weds. morning!!) Definitely recommend this seller!