Profile for Burrell > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Burrell RSS Feed

Can't Stop Dreaming
Can't Stop Dreaming
20 used & new from $32.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, July 1, 2012
This review is from: Can't Stop Dreaming (Audio CD)
Hall without Oates? I wasn't sure how I would feel about this since they are so great together, but Daryl Hall is just as great solo. His musical talent is unbelievable. This is a great CD and you'll be singing along with him in no time. I love to hear him sing and perform.

Our Kind Of Soul
Our Kind Of Soul
Offered by insomniacsonline
Price: $5.62
82 used & new from $0.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Good music, July 1, 2012
This review is from: Our Kind Of Soul (Audio CD)
Hall & Oates, need I say more? I absolutely love the music these guys make. I have seen them in concert and they are fantastic. Great songs to sing along with. You can't go wrong!

Chicken Cookbook (Classic Cookbooklets)
Chicken Cookbook (Classic Cookbooklets)
Price: $2.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Chicken, chicken, and more chicken, July 1, 2012
Who doesn't love chicken? I like it fried, baked, barbecued, grilled, hot, cold, etc. So many wonderful recipes for chicken. Gooseberry Patch is a known and trusted company. Their website is packed with recipes and all their cookbooks. Their recipes use everyday staples you have on hand and are delicious.

Circle of Friends Cookbook  25 Brownie & Bar Recipes
Circle of Friends Cookbook 25 Brownie & Bar Recipes
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brownies....need I say more?, July 1, 2012
Gooseberry Patch publishes wonderful recipes and cookbooks. They have a wonderful website and newsletter. I received this ebook free! Wonderful recipes that use ingredients you have on hand. You can't go wrong with Gooseberry Patch products.

Alternatives to Worksheets: Motivational Reading and Writing Activities Across the Curriculum
by Jamoliddin Toshmatov
Price: $11.57
102 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Alternatives for Worksheets, July 1, 2012
I am excited about using ideas from this book in my classroom. I will begin my 33rd year of teaching in August and I am always looking for new/different ideas to use with my students. This book has a great deal of ideas that will actively engage my students. They love hands on activities and projects, so this will be exciting for them. This will be assignments that I won't hear any complaining about!

Dinah Zike's Teaching Mathematics with Foldables
Dinah Zike's Teaching Mathematics with Foldables
by McGraw-Hill
33 used & new from $11.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Alternatives to worksheets, July 1, 2012
We know that students need to practice taught skills using worksheets, but this book offers an alternative to some of those worksheets. This book offers a hands on experience for the students to show their comprehension of the taught skill. A wonderful way to engage students in learning. I will be purchasing more of Dinah's books.