Profile for Christine M. Seidel > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 20

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Christine M. Seidel RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Infinity [The Amulet Prophecy Book III]
Infinity [The Amulet Prophecy Book III]
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW! Will be reading ALL 3 over and over again!!, October 12, 2013
It seemed to me like SO much was put into this 3rd and final book but it was so well written that it didn't feel rushed or too crammed with information. I loved how she flowed everything together with all that was going on everywhere in the book. I got to know some more special people in the book and I am very sad that it had to end but I will enjoy reading it over and over for many years. Thanks Holly for sharing your talent with us!!

Talisman [The Amulet Prophecy Book 2]
Talisman [The Amulet Prophecy Book 2]
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars First book was Awesome, this second one was even better!!, October 12, 2013
I loved this book! It was like I was on the edge of my seat the whole time reading it! I grew to become very fond of Simon in this one, compared to the beginning of the first one when I was actually rooting for James. I definite must read!

The Amulet [The Amulet Prophecy Book 1]
The Amulet [The Amulet Prophecy Book 1]

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome book!, October 12, 2013
I Love this book! The characters are amazingly written and described and I am really drawn to Emma especially but every other person around her as well. I had a very hard time putting it down. I would recommend this book for anyone who loves getting lost in an amazingly well written book with lovable characters!

Etch A Sketch Ohio Arts Cars London Edition Classic Size
Etch A Sketch Ohio Arts Cars London Edition Classic Size
Offered by SIMPLY AMAZING
Price: $33.60
3 used & new from $33.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Great etch a sketch with a little more kids touch, September 17, 2013
My son loves his! He plays hard and it hasn't broke, even with it being thrown a few times with him being angry. My son especially loves the cars design on it, it adds a little extra touch of special to it. Great item for boys or girls that Love cars or just want one that isn't plain :)

Sceptre E243PV-FHD 23-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV (Pink)
Sceptre E243PV-FHD 23-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV (Pink)

3.0 out of 5 stars Great tv but..., September 17, 2013
The Picture is great but the sound quality kinda sucks. I live in low income housing and always am hearing kids running around and screaming outside, as well as my son inside. It might be an ok tv for someone single with no kids and doesn't have a lot of outside noise coming in through the walls, but with someone that has extra noise, I would recommend investing in some extra speakers to hook up and it's not just this tv model, I also have a 32 inch Sceptre and that tv sound quality also kinda sucks. And just a heads up with the warranty, Sceptre covers the first year of ownership even if you bought a warranty to go along with it and the Sceptre are a little difficult to deal with and get a hold of and it can take several weeks to a month to get your tv back because they do not come to you, they make you ship it to them at no cost to you of course, but it can be annoying.

Digestive Advantage Intensive Bowel Support, 96 Counts Capsules
Digestive Advantage Intensive Bowel Support, 96 Counts Capsules
Price: $23.69
55 used & new from $17.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Take it everyday, September 17, 2013
I take this everyday, several times a day and it has helped me so much! I ran out and couldn't get to the store right away and I definitely saw a huge difference in how my IBS was acting without it, lets just say not good! I take at least 2 to 4 each day and it really helps and amazon has the best pricing for them too.

BeejiveIM for Yahoo - Free Yahoo Messenger
BeejiveIM for Yahoo - Free Yahoo Messenger
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great on my Android Tablet, September 17, 2013
I have a Nextbook 7 Android Tablet and it works great on it and I haven't had any troubles. I Love that it's free :)

The Wishing Well (The Paradan Tales Book 1)
The Wishing Well (The Paradan Tales Book 1)
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!! Can't wait for the NEXT one!, September 17, 2013
This book is one of the best books I have ever read. It is very well written and it has a combination of romance and fantasy and friendship and of course the bad guys and I love it all! It is a great read for everyone! Hope you love it as much as I do :)

Eye On It [Deluxe Edition]
Eye On It [Deluxe Edition]
Price: $13.88
45 used & new from $3.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing music!, September 17, 2013
This music is friendly music for everyone. I am a Christian and I have a few friends that are still non believers but they really dig Toby macs music.

VTech AC Adaptor, White
VTech AC Adaptor, White
Price: $9.99
13 used & new from $9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly with my son's Vtech v smile game (both motion and regular console), September 17, 2013
This review is from: VTech AC Adaptor, White (Toy)
I ordered this because my son's vtech game did not come with an ac adapter and this one works perfectly. I have not had any troubles with it and it didn't cost too much either :)

Page: 1 | 2