Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for Vagvoba > Reviews

Browse

Vagvoba's Profile

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Vagvoba RSS Feed (Maryland, USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Trump Temptation: The Billionaire & The Bellboy
Trump Temptation: The Billionaire & The Bellboy
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Light-hearted drama inspired by contemporary events. The author's thorough ..., January 27, 2016
Light-hearted drama inspired by contemporary events. The author's thorough research into his characters shows a deep understanding of the human psyche as well as xenobiology.

IVSO USB 3.1 Type C Male to Micro SATA 16 Pin 1.8" Hard disk driver SSD Adapter Cable for Macbook & Laptop
Offered by Gambolex US
Price: $39.99
2 used & new from $19.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Computer: MacBook (2015 12" retina), OS X Yosemite ..., September 19, 2015
Computer: MacBook (2015 12" retina), OS X Yosemite 10.10.5
Drive: 120GB OWC Mercury Aura Pro MBA

I works perfectly! No setup needed, just plug and play.

Micro SATA Cables - USB 3.0 to Micro SATA 16 Pin 1.8 Inch SSD Adapter Cable SATA III
Offered by QWEF123
Price: $22.70
3 used & new from $18.75

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware, September 8, 2015
I tried to use the cable with multiple computers without success. It didn't work either on Mac or Windows. I asked how I could return it but they said they wouldn't pay for shipping or taxes so I'll probably just throw it straight out to the trash.

Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture SPF 35, 2.5  Ounce
Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture SPF 35, 2.5 Ounce
Price: $8.69
16 used & new from $5.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great moisturizer for men, August 28, 2012
I'm a man and I've been using moisturizer for many years because without it my face would just dry up and peal off in a few hours. Also I'm not very good at appreciating the difference between different face care products. A moisturizer is a moisturizer for me. This is the reason why I don't really have any loyalty for any particular brands, thus I always just buy the first fragrance-free moisturizer I find in the drug store. As the summer started I needed a new one so I decided to buy a product with sun screen in it so that there is one less thing to worry about.
All in all I'm very satisfied with the lotion. It works great as a moisturizer, invisible, protects from the sun, fragrance-free, has convenient packaging. My only complaint is that it sometimes burns my eyes when I rub it into them. I noticed that some other reviewers complained about the lotion burning their skin, well, I didn't experience anything like that.

TRENDnet 5-Port Unmanaged Gigabit GREENnet Desktop Metal Housing Switch, TEG-S50g
Price: Click here to see our price
122 used & new from $9.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Needs a better way to mount on the wall, May 25, 2012
The device works great functionally. It indeed provides gigabit switching to all ports. Zero configuration required. The housing is sturdy and good looking. Smaller than I expected. My only issue with it is the way you're supposed to mount it on the wall. There are two familiar holes in the bottom with which you can hang it on a couple of nails or screws. Well, they don't work that well. Tried it with different screw heads at different positions. It just never seems to be convincingly stable.

Omron 3 Series Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor
Omron 3 Series Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor
13 used & new from $39.95

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a blood pressure monitor, May 25, 2012
Well, it's a blood pressure monitor. There is not much else to say about it. It's very simple to use and it does whatever it promises to do. Looks relatively sturdy, will definitely last for a few years. I didn't notice any measurement inconsistencies. The numbers are around what I would expect so I guess it's accurate.

Sennheiser  PC 151 Binaural Headset with Noise-Canceling Microphone & Volume Control
Sennheiser PC 151 Binaural Headset with Noise-Canceling Microphone & Volume Control
Price: $52.13
30 used & new from $19.59

3.0 out of 5 stars I expected more, May 25, 2012
It's not a bad product but definitely not a very good one either. I use it at work for occasional video calls and listening to music. The video conferencing part is fine. The voice quality on both ends is good, however I was satisfied with the voice quality of my previous $20 Logitech headset as well. However, I was willing to spend this much money on this product because I expected that I could get good music quality out of it too. Well, that's not really the case. I'm not an audiophile person so I can't explain why it sounds all flat and dull, but it definitely does.
While wearing, it feels reasonably comfortable. It has basically ZERO sound insulation at the padding around my ears. That is a problem in two ways: I can hear the noises in my office while listening to music and other people can also hear whatever I'm listening to. That's annoying.

Bamboo CS100T Stylus for iPad (Orange)
Bamboo CS100T Stylus for iPad (Orange)

3.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised, May 25, 2012
Works well but hard to find a use for it. I bought it for DrawSomething and tested it with other sketching and note taking applications, but the fact that it is just one more thing you have to carry around makes it a little annoying. Frankly these days it's just lying on my desk without being used at all. I don't even bother waking up from my chair anymore to get it when I play DrawSomething. Your fingers are right there with you all the time and work just as well in most situations.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't live without it, May 25, 2012
Quite frankly, the Apple TV is the most used consumer electronic device in our house, by far. Surprisingly even more than the TV, to which it is attached, because we stream music directly to it as well, without turning on the TV. It' almost always on, either playing music, showing photos or playing TV shows and movies. We have decided a few years ago that we switch all our electronic devices to Apple products because they can work together so seamlessly. The Apple TV is something like the window to everything Apple; this is the ultimate presentation device. It has access to all our devices and can play or display pretty much all the content we ever purchased/downloaded/created, straight on the big screen.
It's super easy to use and the interface is fast and responsive. We own a Samsung TV and a Samsung Blu-ray player, both of which actually have access to Netflix and other online services built-in, but boy ... you don't want to use them, believe me. They are laggy, ugly, have horrific user interface design, bad image quality and crash all the time. Since we don't have a cable box and we don't watch live TV, the TV is just a dumb box that displays the Apple TV's picture. The Blu-ray player is only used to play Blu-rays and DVDs occasionally.
True, content on the Apple TV costs money: Netflix, iTunes, etc. However, if you are an adult with a job who otherwise spends over a $100 on cable TV, then the Apple TV suddenly becomes the potent alternative as an on-demand video box and gateway to all the content you already own.
A couple of words about the changes between the old and the new Apple TV 2. The new one obviously has higher picture resolution (1080p) but even more importantly the rented and purchased iTunes (and Netflix) contents are also encoded in much better image quality. I wouldn't really notice the increased resolution, but the improved compression definitely makes it a worthy upgrade.
Frankly, I don't agree with people who complain about the user interface changes. I think the new interface is easier to use, especially inside the Movies or TV Shows menu, where the submenus are readily available in the pop-up menu on the top of the screen.

TECHNICS SL-1200MK2 Manual Stereo Turntable (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
TECHNICS SL-1200MK2 Manual Stereo Turntable (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
3 used & new from $575.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Not your grandma's vinyl player, May 25, 2012
Bought as a present for a great friend. She'd been wanting to get a good turntable for a long time. We decided to get it for her because this is the single most famous vinyl player in history and will be remembered even as an antique a long time from now.
This was the first time I saw any of these in person and though I expected a lot for this money, I was still blown away by the build quality. There's nothing compared to this manufactured today. Heavy and built like a tank. Every dial and widget is high quality and seem to be made to last.
One negative is that the description didn't mention that this model wouldn't come with a cartridge. Once we realized, we ordered a Shure M97xE and waited with the assembly until it arrived. There are hundreds of tutorials on YouTube on how to set it up properly, and they are definitely useful since it took more than an hour to assemble and fine-tune it.
Connected to a Harman Kardon HK 3390 receiver and a pair of Polk Audio speakers it sounds amazing. Love everything about it. Of course our friend was speechless when she received it. She soon bought a bunch of records and has been enjoying it ever since.

Page: 1 | 2