Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now DOTD
Profile for Tea Tea > Reviews

Browse

Tea Tea's Profile

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tea Tea RSS Feed (Des Moines, IA)

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfortable, May 12, 2014
I am not a huge fan of high heels but these are very comfortable, is soft in the lining and lightweight to run around if needed. With any heel, though, can't expect to last in them all night but by far these have lasted the longest without pain. Would definitely consider different colors/style of this brand.

Allen Schwartz Prive Women's One Shoulder Flutter Sleeve Dress, Scarlet, Medium
Allen Schwartz Prive Women's One Shoulder Flutter Sleeve Dress, Scarlet, Medium

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, fun, sassy, May 12, 2014
Worn for Halloween costume & dinner parties, very comfortable material, casual, not see through. I'm 5'4", 130lbs, 34C, ordered MEDIUM, no alterations needed.

Madden Girl Women's Gertiee Open-Toe Pump
Madden Girl Women's Gertiee Open-Toe Pump
Price: $44.95 - $49.95

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, May 12, 2014
Got these for a wedding where hopefully I'll be sitting most of the time. The shoe is stiff (cheap patent) so lots of areas for rubbing = blister formation. Runs slightly large so had to get some heel padding. Color is cute but not likely to last long in my wardrobe. Is not comfortable to walk in for long. Would not pay more for it.

TruGlide Duo Black Stylus Pen with Microfiber Tip 2-in-1 Combo for new iPad, iPad Mini, iPhone 5, iPhone 4, Kindle Fire, Samsung Galaxy Tablet and Smartphone, Nook, all Touch Screen Tablets
Price: $19.99
3 used & new from $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars It's nice enough, January 18, 2014
I wanted to pointed tip writing stylus for my iPad that I am on all the time but this had good reviews so I tried it. The rounded end is actually the writing tip which does ok with fine tip writing. I use GoodNotes on my iPad and jot a lot of notes but I notice this still skips if you write too fast. The pointed tip of the instrument is to write on paper so I was mildly mislead to think the stylus also had a pointed tip option.

Pretty expensive pen but it's doing fine.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Very unique design, June 20, 2013
I love the design but I think the size might be a little off. I ordered size 5 but I usually fit a 4.5 and this is a little tight so I'd recommend a half or full size larger. Not sure if its just me though. but it's a fun design.

Crocs Women's Crocband Jaunt Rain Boot,Red,8 W US
Crocs Women's Crocband Jaunt Rain Boot,Red,8 W US

4.0 out of 5 stars Functional but stiff, April 2, 2011
I like being able slip these to walk outside in the rain. However, it doesn't bend well so it can hurt my shin if I walk too fast.

Mystic Tan Sunless Tanning Spray - Face and Body 5 fl oz.
Mystic Tan Sunless Tanning Spray - Face and Body 5 fl oz.

2.0 out of 5 stars I look like Snookie from the waist down, January 30, 2011
This was my first time using a spray tan and saw the positive review about this product so I gave it a try. I sprayed this on my legs after my morning shower, and looked like it was going to streak. The color seemed fine initially but had darkened considerably by the end of the night. There were some streaks making the foot look dirty rather than tan.

I hope this lightens up very quickly, not happy with the color.

Merit Fitness 725T Treadmill
Merit Fitness 725T Treadmill

4.0 out of 5 stars Affordable, November 27, 2010
It fits in our living room, pretty easy to put together, has the basic functions like incline and adjustable speeds.

Wish it would fold better for storage under a bed but the folding option is awkward and not practical. Bolts under the arm handle have fallen off. Heavy to move, not sure how the wheels are suppose to work to move it around the room making it very inconvenient to move.

Come Undone (12'' Mix Comin' Together)
Come Undone (12'' Mix Comin' Together)

2.0 out of 5 stars weird, February 5, 2010
I prefer the original. Thought this would be a neat remix of a classifc 80's song but it just really drags on. Wish I didn't buy it. The preview option is so limited you really don't know what you're getting.

Shattered Silence: The Untold Story of a Serial Killer's Daughter
Shattered Silence: The Untold Story of a Serial Killer's Daughter
by Melissa G. Moore
Price: $14.44
149 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting & deep, October 13, 2009
Having the daughter of a serial killer learn about power, confidence, and trust considering her life experiences is truly amazing.

I do want to mention that I only got sucked into reading the book around pg 140 when she finally mentions about her serial killer dad. It was a slow beginning that introduces the readers to Melissa's upbringing (poor cats) with some very random remarks from her father thrown in to make it interesting. I'm glad I finished the book but just felt it was a slow beginning for such an interesting life that she had. This is a very deep and personal book.

Page: 1 | 2