Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing STEM
Profile for unknown > Reviews

Browse

unknown's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

unknown RSS Feed

Bikers Gear Motorcycle Avalanche Hi Viz Waterproof Jacket Armor & Vented Size 3XL

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, January 1, 2016
I was a little skeptical before I purchased this because there were no other reviews, but after some research I found that this jacket has numerous reviews under the Amazon United Kingdom. After those reviews I decided this jacket would hopefully work great which it does! The high viz color definitely pops a lot more in person than it does in the picture provided. The material and quality is crazy high for it being priced at just over a hundred bucks and even has some armor on the arms and spine. This jacket is crazy insulated and keeps me warm while riding around in the mid 20's! Lots of storage/pockets on the jacket. It has a winter liner in it right now and I feel that even with that removed this jacket would be way too hot at any temperature above 75ish, which is fine because I bought this jacket for cold weather and night riding. It seems like it would be extremely water proof although I haven't tried it in the rain yet. I was a little worried about that sizing chart but it seemed to fit true to what they said. For the cheap price this jacket is for sure worth a shot in my opinion.

Vance & Hines CS One Slip-On - Black Muffler , Material: Stainless Steel, Color: Black 43511
Offered by Sportbike-Track-Gear
Price: Click here to see our price
37 used & new from $465.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, January 1, 2016
This exhaust is exactly what I've been looking for! Looks and sounds way better than the ugly stock exhaust. I love it because it isn't too loud at cruising speeds, but lay on the throttle and anywhere above 6k rpms it roars!!! I have it installed on my 2010 Kawasaki Concours 14. All the necessary pieces and hardware are included. The directions aren't the best so I found this step by step video on YouTube that made the installation only take about 15 minutes.
After installed and ridden it will smoke and smell after the first time it gets hot, but then all is well.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Sena 20S-01D Motorcycle Bluetooth 4.1 Communication System with HD Audio and Advanced Noise Control (Dual)
Offered by ALLWEATHERPRO
Price: Click here to see our price
59 used & new from $364.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely amazing, April 2, 2015
I have no idea how this unit could be improved. The audio quality at highway speed just blows my mind. Used many times with 8 person intercoms. It's a fun product to use with friends linked to it. I love streaming music to my wife on the back so we can jam and talk at the same time. The only hard part is learning all the commands and what buttons do what, but Sena has great YouTube tutorials. Right now the dual pack is 500 (dumb price). I recommend waiting for a sale or checking other sources such as eBay. I bought my dual pack for 390 (brand new) from Revzilla, but that sale is over.

Jeep Patriot OEM Cross-Roof Rails 2007-2010 Mopar 82210804
Jeep Patriot OEM Cross-Roof Rails 2007-2010 Mopar 82210804
Offered by Mopar Express Parts
Price: $123.07
8 used & new from $123.07

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great, November 21, 2012
Just installed it on my 2008 Jeep Patriot with factory rails. Took like two minutes tops to get it attached and works wonderfully. Would give it 5 stars if the crossbars had a lock on it, but for the price I can't complain. Would recommend this to others as of now.

ViewSonic PJD5133 SVGA DLP Projector - HDMI, 2700 Lumens, 3000:1 DCR, 120Hz/3D Ready, Speaker
11 used & new from $274.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, November 13, 2011
I bought this projector after much research with others. The quality and everything about this projector is great and it has all the inputs and outputs you need including hdmi in and audio out which I use for my computer and xbox 360 everyday. I have the screen set up to be about 7 feet wide and the image looks just as good as my TV! Would recommend this projector to anyone.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 18, 2011 3:27 PM PST