Profile for Scott Anderson > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 521

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Scott Anderson "Sharpsburg" RSS Feed (Shepherdstown, WV)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Moen S71409 Tilt One-Handle Low Arc Pullout Kitchen Faucet, Chrome
Moen S71409 Tilt One-Handle Low Arc Pullout Kitchen Faucet, Chrome
Price: $378.86
2 used & new from $378.86

4.0 out of 5 stars Water on Tap - Moen style!, August 18, 2014
MOEN S71409 TILT ONE-HANDLE LOW ARC PULLOUT KITCHEN FAUCET - CHROME

It arrived just in time to replace a price pfister model that had outlived it's usefulness. It's a really nice heavy duty faucet with an easy touch water system. Its very functional, just be sure to properly set the spray head back into the system or you may end up spraying all over yourself or the kitchen.

It looked as if anyone with some basic plumbing skills can install the faucet, but I didn't have the time so I had it installed for me. The instructions were very easy to follow for the installer and he commented that the pictures were right on the money. The mounting nut has an included tool for installation so only a few other tools were needed to remove the old unit and install this one. The flexible stainless steel braided water supply lines, (included) - make water hook up easy.

I purchased plug holes to fill in for the one hole left by the previous system. I run a well with a water softener so I'm sure at some time the lime may build up in the sprayer, but for now the pressure is nice and strong. Moen has certainly put out a high quality product. An extra star if the unit was a little more fingerprint friendly, but all in all a really nice system.

Margaritaville DM3500-000-000 Bali Frozen Concoction Maker, Gray
Margaritaville DM3500-000-000 Bali Frozen Concoction Maker, Gray
Price: $398.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic machine - awesome smoothies and frozen drinks, August 18, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The Margaretville DM3400-000-000 Bali Frozen Concoction Maker is among the best systems I've used. I've demoed the Fiji and Drink Concoction systems as well and by far this is the most unique and versatile. It's not as large as the Fiji and sets up ina bout 10 minutes. I love that it also dispenses the beverages as well as blending them. Easy to fill, blend, and serve, then cleanup is a snap! Several say it's hard to take apart, but a simple soak and rinse and you are good to go for the next party. Since I work in the industry its easy to take apart and reset, but I can see why others say it's difficult to clean.

It also makes great frozen coffees, smoothies, and fruity cocktails. Load up with a cooler of ice, and bowls of fresh berries, melons, and juices and you can have a build your own smoothie party in one easy step. When the smoothies start to run out, simply pour out the last pits of goodness and start with a fresh batch! You can't go wrong.

Oxiclean White Revive Powder, 5 Pound
Oxiclean White Revive Powder, 5 Pound
Price: $13.99
2 used & new from $11.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for mixed colors, ok for whites., August 5, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I like the Oxiclean products and its different variations but the fact that this is equal to bleach is a bit of a stretch. It does clean well and it certainly brightened my chef coat but did it replace bleach, not so much. The stains were close to being removed but bleach finally did the job. I also used it on my regular load with good results. and the mixed load came out clean and fresh smelling.

It did not damage anything in the mixed load, and cleaned them as if I used normal laundry soap. Would I purchase for continued use, perhaps, definitely for mixed loads, but for my chef coats I will stick to bleach, it's gives me a whiter brighter look. I suggest using this on clothing items that have white and dark in the same fabric.

Nikon D810 FX-format Digital SLR Camera Body
Nikon D810 FX-format Digital SLR Camera Body
Price: $3,296.95
9 used & new from $3,128.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Nikon has hit a home run!, August 4, 2014
I have worked my way up through Canon's lineup from the TX & T Film series to the early version of digital through a 20D and then t2i and t4i. I sold my t4i in anticipation of a newer full frame or mirror less Canon, and my wait has been postponed or denied at every turn. Canon has not responded to my questions nor do they seem to be working towards a system to meet the minimum qualifications presented by Nikon.

I did however get my hands on this system for just a few days and I wanted to say how much of a joy it is to have such a fully capable system even though I was unable to keep it for long. I'd only hope that Nikon would honor me with such a system to really give it some test runs in the food-service and history fields that take me across the United States.

The video features are way beyond anything I've ever seen or used to date and the raw files that allow me to work within the confines of my macro food images is excellent. If I were to make a living with this system it would be a breeze and something that really will stand the test of time! I just wish I still had the system to take with me to Maine on vacation next week.

The viewfinder is spot on clear and a joy to use. The menu system seems more intuitive than the Canon systems and simply makes sense. Again I need to say how excellent the video quality is on final viewing, man do I wish I still had this system in my possession and not borrowed for a few days. I sprayed a few plants with water and took some wet images and the final images were spot on. The owner enjoyed the images!

There are so many wonderful features that this camera kept on giving until I had to return it! You will not be dissapointed.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 8, 2014 4:43 AM PDT

Aukey Multi Port USB Car Charger Power Adapter with AIPower Tech (48W/9.6A 4 Ports) for Apple iPad Air, iPad 4, 3, mini, iPhone 5S, 5, 4S,4; Samsung Galaxy S5, S4, S3, Note3, Note 2, Galaxy Tab; Nexus 10, 7, 5, 4; LG G3, Optimus; HTC ONE M8; Motorola Moto G, Moto X; Bluetooth Speaker, GPS, External Battery Charger and Many other USB-Powered Mobile Devices - White
Offered by ATEK
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars 4 port powerhouse, August 3, 2014
I have a 2 port charger with universal charging capabilities, now I have 4 ports and with 3 kids in the back it's made for less fighting and more screen time. We now charge 3 items at the same time, all at 2.4 Amps per port. It also it provides protection against over heating, current and over charging.

This is the perfect 4 port powerhouse, and it arrived in the right time as our trip to Maine will be the best test of all!

Aukey Mini Lock Portable Charger Power Bank External Battery Pack 3000mAh for iPhone 5S, 5C, 5, 4S; Samsung Galaxy S5, S4, S3, Note 3 2; Google Nexus 4, 5, 7, 10; HTC One, One 2 (M8); One Plus One; Motorola Droid X G, LG Xperia Z and other USB Charged Devices (Touch-to-Wake LED Indicator Design, Li-polymer Battery Cell Inside, 5V 1A Input & Output) - Black
Offered by ATEK
Price: $39.99
2 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerfully small package, August 3, 2014
Excellent design, great feel and high quality charging. Did very well with my iPhone 5. It charges better with phone off, as it fully charges it while charging with using is more like a trickle charge. Very easy to use and it comes with a USB charging cord for Droids, you will need to supply your own IPhone cord if you are Mac oriented.

Immaculate Baking Mix, Gluten Free Cookie Double Chocolate, 17.5 Ounce (Pack of 6)
Price: $37.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Gluten Free Goodness!, August 3, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This awesome little box comes packed with flavor and I used applesauce instead of oil to create a better for you cookie. They baked up as easy as similar gluten cookies with fresh out of the oven flavor. Not only Gluten free but organic as well. As drop cookies they are awesome, I'd believe they'd be excellent as a bar cookie.

Finished product is crisp on the outside, and soft and chewy on the inside. No one will know its Gluten free unless you tell them. They are loaded with chocolate flavor, and it does have a bit of a graininess but that's expected with Gluten Free cookies. However it's not as heavy as other cookies so it's more like a crispy baked cookie instead of a gritty cookie.

You will be impressed and these will also serve up well for holiday cookie swaps.

Paint Brush Set & FREE Zipper Storage Case/Display Stand ***Lifetime Quality Guarantee*** Acrylic, Oil & Watercolour Paintbrush Kit 12-Piece. Wood Handle, Synthetic Brushes. Art Kits for Kids, Beginner, Student and Professional Artist by Chameleon Art Supplies.
Offered by Chameleon Art Supplies
Price: $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brush up on quality, August 2, 2014
This set offers top notch performance in a small easy to carry package. High quality case, brushes and a nice setup for using them when painting. Not a bad brush in the batch so Tim the Painter must have been a fluke in finding something wrong - twice.

Mind you these are not the ultra professional series of brushes but those that can handle day to day abuse and wear from some nice water color painting. They hold paint well and displace evenly, with nice crisp, even lines. I do like how easy the brushes are to clean up, and put away without spending tons of time washing up.

I enjoy the set and recommend it for some water color and acrylic painting. If you are not satisfied there is 100% lifetime guarantee.

Norton Small Business - 10 Device
Norton Small Business - 10 Device
Price: $159.99
2 used & new from $159.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Top notch Software!, July 31, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is the Norton version of security for all to have! Installation was a breeze and standard on the Macbooks and Windows based systems. The program sets itself up to schedule updates, software and system checks. The drive optimization is as it's always been, top notch without issues and really goes the distance in saving you headaches from invasions down the road.

I've been using Norton since the early 90's and have never had any issue and look forward to many years of great service and protection. No viruses to date and everyone's system is running at top speed. It runs when the computer is idle and cleans house. Norton protects Windows, Mac's, tablets and smartphones. You are good to go with Norton, and if there is ever an issue they offer excellent customer service online, email and phone. Just give them a call, they are always friendly and customer service oriented.

Thank you Norton.

Norton Small Business - 5 Device
Norton Small Business - 5 Device
Price: $99.99
2 used & new from $99.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality is Norton #1, July 31, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)

I've been using Norton since the early 90's and have never had any issue and look forward to many years of great service and protection. No viruses to date and everyone's system is running at top speed. It runs when the computer is idle and cleans house. Thank you Norton.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20