Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for The Shells > Reviews

Browse

The Shells' Profile

Customer Reviews: 45

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

The Shells "Powerful P." RSS Feed (New York City)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Bling Jewelry Gold Filled Classic Hoop Earrings 2.5 Inches
Bling Jewelry Gold Filled Classic Hoop Earrings 2.5 Inches
Offered by Bling Jewelry
Price: $35.99
2 used & new from $16.99

3.0 out of 5 stars They changed the post, I had ordered this earring ..., June 21, 2016
They changed the post, I had ordered this earring in the past and the post was secure however it seems at though they changed the way they made it and somehow it just feels very flimsy.

Meaneor Women's Classic Slim Fit Short Sleeve Midi Dress Black M
Meaneor Women's Classic Slim Fit Short Sleeve Midi Dress Black M
Offered by Meaneor
Price: $17.99
2 used & new from $17.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, June 21, 2016
Fits nice. Thanks

HotelSpa® 1126 Universal High Performance Shower Filter with Replaceable 2 Stage KDF/CAG Cartridge. Can be used with any Overhead Shower Head, Handheld Shower or Shower Combo (Premium Chrome Finish)
Offered by Interlink Products
Price: $34.99
2 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I really like this product, May 18, 2016
I notice a difference in how my skin and hair feels only after a couple of days. I really like this product. Thanks!

CC USA Isis Stunning Long Sleeve Boat Neck Cocktail Party Knee Length Midi Dress - Medium - Green
Offered by CC USA
Price: $49.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, May 18, 2016
I had to send it back because it was a little to form fitting.

Black Walnut (100)
Black Walnut (100)
Offered by World Herb Shop
Price: $8.22
10 used & new from $8.22

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, April 28, 2016
The bottle looks old, and I can't find an expiration date.

PattyBoutik Women's Turtleneck Elbow Sleeve Sweater Dress (Olive Green M)
PattyBoutik Women's Turtleneck Elbow Sleeve Sweater Dress (Olive Green M)
Offered by PattyBoutik
Price: $39.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, April 18, 2016
The neck is way to tight, I could barely get it over my head without struggling.

Advanced Probiotics: Digestive Health Support Formula - 60 Vegetable Capsules - Survives Stomach Acid - Non GMO Formula - Effective in Small Doses - 5.75 Billion CFUs - Nutritional Supplement
Offered by American Vitamin Labs
Price: $26.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I did not finish the bottle yet, so I ..., March 28, 2016
I did not finish the bottle yet, so I don't know how well this product will be in comparison to other probiotics I have tried. I will have to give an updated review when I finish the bottle.

Collagen Hydrolysate Powder-Kosher Beef Collagen Peptides Pasture-Raised by Zint 1lb
Offered by Zint USA
Price: $27.99
2 used & new from $20.99

5.0 out of 5 stars and I like it! I will definitely by it again, March 15, 2016
I decided to try the Zint brand of Collagen Hydrolysate after using another brand for about one year, and I like it! I will definitely by it again. Thanks.

Maidenform Flexees Women's Shapewear Body Briefer with Lace , Black, 36C
Maidenform Flexees Women's Shapewear Body Briefer with Lace , Black, 36C
Price: $29.13
16 used & new from $25.88

4.0 out of 5 stars I really like my maidenform Flexee, March 6, 2016
I really like my maidenform Flexee, I would order again. It fit perfect true to your natural bust size. Thanks.

Real Rosemary Essential Oil :: Pure Undiluted (2oz)
Real Rosemary Essential Oil :: Pure Undiluted (2oz)
Offered by Nature's Own Essence
Price: $65.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 3, 2015
I love my Rosemary Essential Oil, this is my third bottle. Thanks for the prompt delivery!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5