Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports
Profile for Elizabeth Hegarty > Reviews

Browse

Elizabeth Hegarty's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Elizabeth Hegarty RSS Feed (Atlanta, GA United States)

HP Laserjet Ent 600 M602N Printer
HP Laserjet Ent 600 M602N Printer
Offered by LA-TECH
Price: $1,838.87
26 used & new from $399.99

1.0 out of 5 stars ERROR ERROR ERROR, June 29, 2015
This printer worked great for 6 months. Now it keeps throwing out errors and stops printing. I've talked with computer people and reloaded print drivers, but it does not work. Just random errors. There is no way to contact the seller because it is past the 30 day return window. The tech guys can't fix it and I have an $800 boat anchor!!! When it stops printing I have to stop working, turn off the printer and restart the printer (which takes like 5 minutes to initialize) and then if it won't print, I have to restart the printer AND my desktop computer (which takes like 15 minutes). Then it will print for awhile. Sometimes it's 3 times per day and then other days like today, it's been a dozen. I can't get any work done this way. Sometimes I'm printing several things before I realize it isn't printing and then I don't know what I THOUGHT I printed and what did not print!! UGH.

English Grammar Quizzer (Quick Study: Quizzer)
English Grammar Quizzer (Quick Study: Quizzer)
by Inc. BarCharts
Edition: Cards
Price: $5.56
26 used & new from $1.95

1.0 out of 5 stars too basic, May 30, 2013
This may be helpful for a Middle school student but definitely not helpful for a HS kid in Pre-AP or Honors classes. Much too basic.

English Fundamentals 1 Quizzer (Quick Study: Quizzer)
English Fundamentals 1 Quizzer (Quick Study: Quizzer)
by Inc. BarCharts
Edition: Cards
Price: $6.95
16 used & new from $1.95

1.0 out of 5 stars too basic, May 30, 2013

Swingline High Capacity Desk Stapler, Reduced Effort, 60 Sheets, Black (S7077701)
Offered by The Mega Deals
Price: $18.57
42 used & new from $9.84

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST Stapler EVER made, May 30, 2013
This stapler is the only one I have ever bought that works consistently, doesn't jam, sturdy, staples 2- 60 pages. After many years, I had a little spring fly out and couldn't figure out where it went back in so I searched to find it specifically. I had purchased many other staplers (for multiple pages) over the years and this one is a consistently reliable warrior for the office. I bought 2 because they don't sell them in the store any more and I want to make sure I have an extra one!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Dressy or Casual - LOVE this watch, February 9, 2012
This watch is beautiful and goes with anything....gold or silver...dressy or casual. Keeps perfect time,and has the date. Lights up at night. Very nice watch!!