Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Maria > Reviews

Browse

Maria's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Maria RSS Feed

The Original Hyaluronic Acid Serum 100% Pure 2 oz.
The Original Hyaluronic Acid Serum 100% Pure 2 oz.
Offered by Total Nutrition Source
Price: $12.28
18 used & new from $12.27

5.0 out of 5 stars NEW AND YOUNGER SKIN!, September 4, 2011
This Hyaluronic acid is wonderful, I've been using it for a week and my skin looks radiant! Certainly I will not spent more money on expensive beauty products.

Canon EOS Rebel T3 SLR Digital Camera w/ 18-55mm & 75-300mm Ultimate Rebel Ex...

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS CAMERA IS AWESOME!!, September 4, 2011
This camera is awesome, the kit has everything you need to take grate pictures. I did not find anything better or cheaper in the matket. I love it!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 5, 2011 2:18 PM PDT

Keep-A-Breast 1 Inch I Love Boobies Bracelets 6-Pack (1 Of Each Color)
Keep-A-Breast 1 Inch I Love Boobies Bracelets 6-Pack (1 Of Each Color)

5.0 out of 5 stars NICE BRACELETS, September 4, 2011
My nieces and nephews loved them! Arrived on time and well packed. I recommend both, the seller and the product.

Hey Jude
Hey Jude
16 used & new from $12.94

3.0 out of 5 stars Hey Jude LP Acetate...Without it's Original Cover???, November 5, 2010
This review is from: Hey Jude (Vinyl)
I bought this olddie LP for my 13 year old son who is a big fan of the Beatles, unfortunately, what most interested him was the original cover packaging, wich never came. Instead I recived it with a big sign, in other cover package, that said "Beatles LP inside". He was very un happy about that. And I was upset because the seller picture at Amazon.com shows the original packing. Thas the only reazon I did not give the seller five stars. I will claim the seller about this issue.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 31, 2011 9:15 AM PDT