Profile for mills > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

mills RSS Feed

Typing Instructor Platinum 21
Typing Instructor Platinum 21
Price: $11.99
21 used & new from $7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars It was a great price, January 20, 2013
I had to get this product for school and it works well with what I needed to do for a great price.

Vaseline Intensive Care Moisturizing Bath Beads Enriched with Milk Protein Soothing Honey Vanilla 24 oz.
Offered by Cosmetic Solutions
Price: $9.89
2 used & new from $9.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Silky, June 12, 2012
I really liked this product I just used it for the first time. I don't really know how it feels a while after the bath because I was also trying this new body butter which ended up making my skin feel gross so I can't wait til next week when I use it again to see how my skin feels after the bath. But I definitely like it as a bath salt It feels all silky!

Midea Tech Screen Protector Kit for Barnes and Noble NOOK Simple Touch BNRV300 Reader NOOK 2nd Edition
Offered by Globalprice
Price: $1.93
7 used & new from $0.94

3.0 out of 5 stars it was okay for a while, June 12, 2012
I bought this for my husband and he ended up taking it off after a month because the bubbles would never come out and it didn't line up right which we have had plenty of experience with these things from our cellphones and other products but this one also gave off a glare which he had liked the dullness of the screen the way it was.

Pu Leather Case for Barnes & Noble Nook 2 / Simple Touch in Black
Pu Leather Case for Barnes & Noble Nook 2 / Simple Touch in Black
Offered by Can I Cell You Something
Price: $7.96

5.0 out of 5 stars :), June 12, 2012
I bought this for my husband and he loved it. The only thing he didn't like about it was that he had to hold the back closed and that that was annoying. but really that isn't even a big deal at all.

Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter with Coconut Lime Extracts 7 oz (198 g)
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter with Coconut Lime Extracts 7 oz (198 g)
Offered by Beauty Vision
Price: $13.85
10 used & new from $9.99

2.0 out of 5 stars sticky, June 12, 2012
I love the smell of this! but that is the only thing I like about it. I had to get a big amount on my fingers every time I wanted to just do a hand size area because if I didn't it would felt like I wasn't even rubbing anything in. That was okay but then when I was done I was all sticky...which it's been over an hour now and I still feel really gross.