Profile for Cindy P > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Cindy P RSS Feed (San Diego, CA)

Samsung UN48H6350 48-Inch 1080p 120Hz Smart LED TV
Samsung UN48H6350 48-Inch 1080p 120Hz Smart LED TV
Price: Click here to see our price
37 used & new from $599.99

5.0 out of 5 stars GR8 Features, Quality & Price, July 8, 2014
I initially loved the $160 savings and free shipping/delivery on this name brand TV over Best Buy who would not price match.

The TV was easy to unpack and it took the ATT Uverse rep only a few minutes to have everything working for me.

Picture quality is excellent, sound OK (will get Sonos wireless for movies & music) and it's pretty easy to navigate the DVR & smart TV features, although I'm using few of them so far. Grandkids loved the youtube part and I am pleasantly surprised at how many TV shows can be found there.

This is my second Samsung and I'm very pleased with both.

Aquasana AQ-4601.55 Premium Under Counter Water Filter System
Aquasana AQ-4601.55 Premium Under Counter Water Filter System
Price: $51.80
14 used & new from $36.20

4.0 out of 5 stars Tastes Clean With No Chlorine, November 22, 2013
"Wow. the water tastes clean with no chlorine", she texted to me.

This was a gift for my daughter who had diarrhea from their public water system and was finding bottled water to be very expensive.

However, the install was difficult and it was hard to adjust to the faucet style.
Customer support did not appear to be very good.
It took a week or so for her brother, who had one for over a year, to be able to assist them in getting it working.

Improved online or live support is encouraged to increase sales and customer satisfaction

Hookless Fabric Shower Curtain with Built in Liner  -Blue Medallion
Hookless Fabric Shower Curtain with Built in Liner -Blue Medallion

1.0 out of 5 stars Never Received and Terrible Service from Seller, September 18, 2013
I have other hookless shower curtains and anticipated the arrival on the estimated date with in a week. It then changed to 10 days and a UPS tracking number was sent. After two weeks, I checked the tracking number via UPS and it took me to the USPS saying the item was waiting to be processed. This never changed over several days.
After a month, I contacted the seller via Amazon with no response. I finally disputed the charge and AMEX has it resolved in 48 hrs with a refund. I went to BB&B and bought one there with a 20% off coupon!

Natural Comfort New in Color Down Alternative Comforter, King, Beach Grass
Natural Comfort New in Color Down Alternative Comforter, King, Beach Grass
Price: $46.69
3 used & new from $43.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight and priced right!, August 2, 2013
I've only had it one night and love it already. It's soft and just the right weight for cool coastal nights. Wish it came in more colors.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 23, 2013 1:59 PM PDT

Wilson Electronics - MobilePro - Portable Cell Phone Signal Booster - Includes 4-Inch Magnet Mount Antenna
5 used & new from $149.19

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the price, August 2, 2013
I bought this primarily to use in my RV to boost the cell signal while driving in more remote areas.. Unfortunately, it was a few months after purchase before I got to really test it and too late to return.

I can only use it when parked because it is impossible to mount the magnetic antenna on the RV roof. I tried using the suction cup on a window as high up as possible, but the wind while driving was a problem and kept knocking it off.

Even in the RV parks, the fact that I have to be within 2 ft of the receiver makes it difficult to use. There are other boosters for 1/2 the price that work better for RV's.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 27, 2013 8:42 AM PST

Grill Planks Value Pack - Set of Four (4) Cedar and Alder Grilling Planks
Grill Planks Value Pack - Set of Four (4) Cedar and Alder Grilling Planks
Offered by ToysNGamesEtc
Price: $14.95
5 used & new from $14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price, March 17, 2008
This is the best price I've found for these.
Delivery was quick and they work as expected.