Profile for Rodneycubed > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Rodneycubed RSS Feed (Tucson, AZ)

Battery Operated Scat Mat Lrg 48x20 In
Battery Operated Scat Mat Lrg 48x20 In
Price: $43.64
19 used & new from $43.64

5.0 out of 5 stars And he never jumped up there again., January 2, 2012
Length:: 0:06 Mins

Comment Comments (19) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 28, 2015 8:48 AM PST

SilverStone Case Fan Sleeve Bearing with 120mm 9 blades 26.6 Db FN121 (A) - Retail

5.0 out of 5 stars I wish Amazon listed more info, May 16, 2011
For those of you that want a little more than the vague description, the technical specs are:

Size: 120 x 120 x 25mm
Power: 4 Pin Molex
Noise: 26.6 dBA
Airflow: 53.24 CFM
Speed: 1200±250 RPM
Sleeve Bearing

I purchased two of these to upgrade the stock fans in my Antec 900 and noticed a lower ambient temperature by 2-3 degrees (celcius)

Noise is ok. Not loud, but noticeable. Can easily be remidied with a fan controller. Silverstone Quality is top notch and it moves a lot of air too. Was not disappointed with my purchase.

Dolphins 2011 Wall Calendar
Dolphins 2011 Wall Calendar
by Willow Creek Press
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Mmmmm porpoises., April 10, 2011
It's a calendar full of pictures of dolphins. The quality of the calendar is good for the price. You won't be disappointed.

Scosche Dash Kit for 1995-Up Ford Double Din Kit
Scosche Dash Kit for 1995-Up Ford Double Din Kit
Price: $9.54
9 used & new from $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Cheap, but effective., April 10, 2011
What you see in the picture is pretty much what you get. I drive a 2000 ford explorer and had to do a lot of dremeling to get a 2 din head unit to fit. After trying 3 other kits, this was the only one that would fit and look aesthetically ok. Overall, I'm satisfied with my purchase.

Thumb Thing Book Page Holder and Bookmark, Medium, colors may vary (TPG-TT2)
Thumb Thing Book Page Holder and Bookmark, Medium, colors may vary (TPG-TT2)
Offered by Etailz
Price: $5.24
5 used & new from $5.24

2.0 out of 5 stars Unimpressed..., April 10, 2011
I wanted to like this little device, but can't. First off, the picture is a little misleading. You only get one Thumb Thing, not four. However, I am not docking stars for that though, I am docking stars for the simple fact that it has damaged the two books I have tried to use it with. It might not do this for multi-read older books but for new books it will scratch and crease where you place the thumb thing to hold it open. I find this to be unacceptable. It does "work" but at a price.

Chicago Power Tools 63558 220-Piece Rotary Tool Set
Chicago Power Tools 63558 220-Piece Rotary Tool Set
Price: $45.00
7 used & new from $45.00

2.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, April 7, 2011
The only upside of this item is that it "works". Everything about it feels cheap. The accessories are a pain to get in and out of the case and the plastic lid that holds the front of the case closed is flimsy. I highly recommend that you spend a little more on something that you won't be infinitely disappointed with.

Howard Leight LPF-1 Max Lite Uncorded Foam Earplugs Box, 200 Pair
Howard Leight LPF-1 Max Lite Uncorded Foam Earplugs Box, 200 Pair
Price: $23.29
20 used & new from $17.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Ear Condoms, April 7, 2011
I work on A-10s and have used my fair share of different ear plugs. These by far are the most comfortable. They are lightweight and very soft. So soft that I even sleep in them too. They comfortably block out everything except a jet engine (but they aren't intended to!) Howard Leight makes great products. You won't be disappointed with these.

Aleene's Fabric Fusion Permanent Fabric Adhesive 4oz
Aleene's Fabric Fusion Permanent Fabric Adhesive 4oz
Price: $7.99
21 used & new from $5.36

5.0 out of 5 stars It's super effective!, April 7, 2011
I had a 1.5 inch hole in the crotch of my military pants that I couldn't fix. I sewed it up twice but it kept ripping (I probably suck at sewing). I put some of this on the seam and held it together with a sandwich clip over night. I haven't had a problem since. The area is a little on the stiff side, but that doesn't bother me as long as it stays together!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Da Vinci Ruote, Italian 100% Plastic Playing Cards, 2-Deck Poker Size Set, Regular Index, with 2 Cut Cards
Price: $13.96
12 used & new from $10.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Cards.... at first...., April 7, 2011
These are a huge step up from your standard bicycle cards. They are 100% plastic so they can take more of a beating than your standard plastic coated ones. Right out of the box they have a great look and shuffle great. The cut card is nice too. At the time of this review I have owned these cards for 4 months and have used them a lot. The reason I am docking stars is that the face of the cards are fading away. I find it to be more than a minor nuisance. It is really unfortunate, because if not for that problem, these cards would have been perfect.

Mechanix Wear MG-55-008 Original Glove, Covert Small
Mechanix Wear MG-55-008 Original Glove, Covert Small
Price: $20.26
53 used & new from $15.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Hand Condoms, April 7, 2011
Great gloves at a great price. I work on A-10s and needed something to reduce the hand beatings I get on a regular basis. These gloves arrived in record time from Amazon (thanks!). They fit very snugly to my hands (in a good way) and provide excellent dexterity. I am able to do wire repair and pick up coins with no problem.

Unfortunately, I was only able to get about two months out of them before a hole developed in the right thumb. It got progressively bigger over the course of a week before I decided to throw them away. Though they are not as durable as I would like them to be, I will be purchasing another pair to give them a second chance.