Profile for gw_peterson > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 31

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

gw_peterson RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
P21S Gel Refill (1000ml/33.8oz)
P21S Gel Refill (1000ml/33.8oz)
Offered by Tool Deals
Price: $26.95
5 used & new from $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Shelf Product, August 29, 2014
This review is from: P21S Gel Refill (1000ml/33.8oz)
This is as close to spray-on and rinse-off as I have ever used. P21S wheel cleaner easily removed some heavy brake dust stains on my Brembo calipers that have been filthy for years and would not clean up with several other cleaners I have tried over the years.

I use a handheld spray bottle to apply this to wheels. Since this is a thicker gel, the sprayer works great for "streaming" product onto the wheel but it's too thick to be atomized very well by the sprayer. I use a soft nylon brush to distribute P21S on the wheel... but in now way should this be construed as scrubbing.

If you could find a sprayer that can atomize P21S, and therefore distribute it onto the wheel better, then a brush would not be needed at all!

Meguiar's M205 Mirror Glaze Ultra Finishing Polish - 8 oz.
Meguiar's M205 Mirror Glaze Ultra Finishing Polish - 8 oz.
Price: $10.53
6 used & new from $9.65

5.0 out of 5 stars THE Best, August 29, 2014
This is the best professional polish available. This is the mild version and is only meant for removing light surface imperfections; use Meguiars M105 for deeper scratches.

SMAT technology allows you to work this polish for as long or as little as you wish and not worry about suspended polish abrasives that haven't been broken down. This stuff goes on smoothly, works easily, and removes cleanly.

This is a must have for anybody wishing to maintain a good looking paint finish.

Tide With Touch Of Downy April Fresh Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent 100 Fl Oz (Pack of 4)
Offered by kinkosh
Price: $51.00
7 used & new from $51.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm feeling like it got deleted and something happened behind the scenes ..., August 26, 2014
Interesting. I initially received two jugs of 138 oz each. This is a total of 276 fluid ounces and I thought I got jipped because the product advertised is 400 oz. So I wrote a one star review. A few days later I received one more 138 oz jug which brings the total up to 414 oz.

I cannot find my original one star review. I'm feeling like it got deleted and something happened behind the scenes here.

Idk; but I got what I paid for and its really good stuff... so here's the five star review.

Show Chrome Accessories 52-733SK Smoke Lens Turn Signal Light
Show Chrome Accessories 52-733SK Smoke Lens Turn Signal Light
Price: $56.51
7 used & new from $56.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Part, August 18, 2014
Great part. Fits perfectly. The light bulb mounts perfectly to it. Looks great. No regrets.

Parker 29L "UNISEX" Long Handle Butterfly Open Double Edge Safety Razor & 5 Shark Super Chrome Blades
Offered by Super Safety Razors
Price: $34.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Razor!, August 18, 2014
I can't believe I wasted so many years with the cheap plastic razors that barely shaved and barely lasted more than one use.

This razor blows them out of the water! The longer handle allows you to find the perfect grasp and finger location for any shaving angle. The handle is very nicely knurled to create a perfectly non-slip surface whether wet or dry. I have a surplus of inexpensive replacement blades and will never worry about needing to get a new bag of the crap plastic razors.

Lastyly, Rick Harrison was right. The cheap plastic razors with 2, 3, and 4 blades is a gimmick meant to fool you. This razor with ONE blade does an incredibly better job than those.

Honda A1770-MCA-FOLIO Owner's Manual Folio
Honda A1770-MCA-FOLIO Owner's Manual Folio
Price: $23.21
4 used & new from $22.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Lame. I'm sure there's a better manual folio out there, July 16, 2014
This is a folio for the owners manual? Whatever. The owners manual fits inside of this thing, sure, but there's no pocket or anything to secure it. On top of the fact that it's not a good fit for the manual, it took three weeks to get here.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars this company sends wrong items, April 18, 2014
Product is listed as 1.25" heatshield; I received 1.5". Further, the package had no invoice or packaging. It's as if they knew they were sending the wrong product and omitted the invoice hoping that you wouldn't notice. The product was delivered loose in a cardboard box, which would not be a problem had it been the right size.

EDIT: Shortly after leaving this review I received an email apologizing for the error and offering a refund, or anything else that can be done to make it right. That sort of attention and responsiveness is a very redeeming quality... and says maybe this was an honest mistake after all. Rating changed from 1 to 5 stars; I'd give this seller another shot.

Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Wash 12 Oz (4 Pack)
Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Wash 12 Oz (4 Pack)
Offered by Preferred Mart
Price: $28.10
13 used & new from $22.02

5.0 out of 5 stars recommended, December 15, 2013
Awesome product and seller. Recommended. I've been complimented by strangers for how good this smells; they thought it might have been cologne.

Home Care Lab The Works 32-Ounce Toilet Bowl Cleaner
Home Care Lab The Works 32-Ounce Toilet Bowl Cleaner
Offered by Geroy's
Price: $3.20
9 used & new from $2.15

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!, June 20, 2013
Forget CLR and all the other crap that doesn't work; this stuff (Home Care Lab "The Works") will clean your bowl like the dickens.

When I bought this, I bought a pumice stone too in anticipation of needing it to remove hard water deposits. Well my pumice stone is still in its' wrapper because The Works removed all the water stains and deposits!

I even closed the drain in my sink and put a couple of capfulls in there to clean my chrome drain cap... and it looks like new now!

Get this; you won't be disappointed.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 20, 2013 6:23 PM PDT

50 M4.2-1.41 X 20mm Hex Head Sems Tapping Screws
50 M4.2-1.41 X 20mm Hex Head Sems Tapping Screws
Offered by Clipsandfasteners Inc
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Item, June 14, 2013
I bought these as replacement screws that attach a belly pan to the bottom of the front fascia on my Chrysler 300. The size is as described and they fit and work perfectly.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4