Profile for Jessica > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jessica RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Sheer White! 20% Professional Teeth Whitening Strips Films Kit
Sheer White! 20% Professional Teeth Whitening Strips Films Kit
Offered by Express Health
Price: $23.95
3 used & new from $17.60

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product., April 6, 2013
I truly believe that these strips DO WORK! They made my smile so much whiter and brighter! Not to mention the fact that they are minty tasting unlike most whitening strips that taste nasty!!! AND they work in five days which is so fast! However, I did not think I have sensitive teeth but the first night I used them they caused me pain and sensitivity in one of my teeth. Might just be me, but if you have sensitive teeth I would recommend keeping the strips on for the two hour period instead of overnight! The only reason I gave them four stars is because a couple of strips (on the same side) had hardened. One completely ripped and rendered itself unusable while two others I was able to still get use out of. This was mildly frustrating. The only thing I can think of that might have caused this is maybe the temperature change while being shipped. It is recommended that you refrigerate this product and maybe the heat during transport caused some issues, I am not sure. I was also weary when buying them for such a GREAT price because I expected them to be expired... the three I received had an expiration date of November 2015! I would still absolutely recommend these--best white strips I have come by!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 2, 2013 8:41 PM PDT

eForCity SDHC / SD / MMC Memory Card Reader to USB 2.0 Adapter, Smoke
eForCity SDHC / SD / MMC Memory Card Reader to USB 2.0 Adapter, Smoke
Offered by Electronic4sale
Price: $1.80
16 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use!, April 6, 2013
My dad got me a 32GB microSD card that came with an SD adapter to use for my music. However, I wanted to transfer my music from my old computer to my new laptop and my old computer does not have an SD card slot! This adapter came to my rescue! SO INEXPENSIVE and completely served its purpose! So easy to use and gave me absolutely no problems. Downloaded over 3,500 songs and tons of other stuff in less than an hour! It seems like a sturdy item and I am sure it will last. I honestly could care less if it broke tomorrow, though, because it served its purpose well and was only $3.50 with free shipping!!! You cannot go wrong with this product.

Pure Blood
Pure Blood
by Cris L.P. Olsen
Price: $17.91
17 used & new from $17.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure Blood is a MUST-READ!!!, January 8, 2013
This review is from: Pure Blood (Paperback)
In a world so easy to embrace movies and books about horror and evil, this novel is a shining beacon of hope. This book is a must-have! Any parent could feel great about their child reading this novel!! It is a truly inspired story with surprises around every corner- just when you think you know what is happening you are in for a shocker! This storyline is truly incredible and made me pick up a Bible to see if it was true! God's message truly comes through in Cris' writing. Read this book, you will not regret it! It is an action-packed, romantic, and, above-all, Christian novel for all ages. Please help get the word out about this novel and incredible new author!

Logitech Wireless Keyboard K250 (Dark Fleur)
Logitech Wireless Keyboard K250 (Dark Fleur)
Offered by World Class Inc.
Price: $29.99
6 used & new from $7.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product., January 8, 2013
I love love LOVE this keyboard!!! The ONLY complaint I have about it, that I did not notice before I purchased it and fell in love with it, is that there is no CAPS LOCK light, so you cannot tell when you have the CAPS lock on or not :-/ Other than that, great keyboard!!!

Apple iPad MC744LL/A (32GB, Wi-Fi + Verizon 4G, Black)
Apple iPad MC744LL/A (32GB, Wi-Fi + Verizon 4G, Black)
40 used & new from $220.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply wonderful., January 8, 2013
Incredible product, but anyone who has worked with Apple before knows that. The iPad 3 is simply unbeatable in design, technology, and ease of use. I definitely recommend this product.

iPad 3 and iPad 2 Accessory Bundle including Rotating Faux Leather Case / TPU Case / Silicone Case / Earphones / Stylus pens / Chargers / Home Button Stickers / Wire Collector / Screen Protectors / ECO-FUSED Microfiber Cleaning Cloth (Polka dot)

4.0 out of 5 stars Everything good, but charger!, January 8, 2013
The usb cable gets STUCK inside the charge port. The actually charger causes some weird glitch on the iPod and iPod that causes the touch screen to act erratic when it is plugged in! When I got concerned and went to take out the cable it broke inside my iPod, chipping the port! I recommend all the accessories in this bundle but DO NOT use the charger or USB cable unless you want to jeapordize your iPad!!!

Black and White Polka Dot Pattern PU Leather Case For iPad 3 (the New iPad 3rd geneation) / iPad 2 With 360 Degrees Rotating Stand
Offered by Ashon
Price: $8.98
12 used & new from $3.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice., January 8, 2013
The case is really cute and does its job, although sometimes the iPad slides and falls when propped up horizontally on the second notch because the lip is not high enough on the left side. It never has hurt the iPad.

Sterling Silver Vintage Style Emerald-Cut Garnet and Diamond Ring (1/4 TDW)
Sterling Silver Vintage Style Emerald-Cut Garnet and Diamond Ring (1/4 TDW)

5.0 out of 5 stars STUNNING!!!, January 8, 2013
The picture does not do this ring justice! I purchased the ring with a garnet center stone and it is so incredibly clear and sparkly! GORGEOUS ring! The detail work and filligree designs along the band are absolutely stunning. You will NOT be disappointed!!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, January 8, 2013
Awesome backpack! The color is incredibly vibrant! I love that the straps and zipper thing are pink as well. Great product.

0.15 Carat (ctw) Sterling Silver Round White Diamond Ladies Promise Three Heart Infinity Love Engagement Ring (Size 7)
Offered by DazzlingRock
Price: $311.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, but delicate., January 8, 2013
I really do love this ring. It is gorgeous and I love the symbolism in the eternity symbol of hearts.... but it is VERY delicate and the second I put it on for the first time the metal shifted from its form (to play devil's advocate it had been sitting in the mailbox on a hot day). Slightly disappointing, but not devastating the ring is still wearable and you cannot really tell unless you look at it.

Page: 1 | 2