Profile for Christopher M. Raiti > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Christopher M. Raiti RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
iPhone 6 Case, iPhone 6 4.7" Case, Speedtek Flower Pattern Premium PU Leather Wallet Flip Protective Skin Case with Magnetic Closure for Apple iPhone 6 6G 4.7" (2014) (Built-in Credit Card/ID Card Slot)
Offered by Jicheng Electronic

Offered by Perella's
Price: $39.95
3 used & new from $18.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Price, Shipping, Quality, September 10, 2014
Great price and fast shipping on the perfect glasses for whisky drinking.

The Skatalite
The Skatalite

4.0 out of 5 stars Classic Ska Period, January 10, 2014
This review is from: The Skatalite (MP3 Music)
Enjoy the roots of ska. Rediscover where the ska movement got its start and imagine where it could go from there. Great music to mellow out to or use while studying.

Christmas Songs
Christmas Songs
Price: $9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Songs for Atheists Looking to Help the Recovery Children Abused by Priests, January 10, 2014
This review is from: Christmas Songs (MP3 Music)
An album full of unmolested traditional Christmas songs where proceeds go to children who have been molested by priests. While the Catholic Church looks the other way and covers up the abuse, Greg Graffin and bandmates are sending proceeds to Survivors Network of Those Abused by Priests (SNAP). Your Christian friends will be surprised when you select these innocent songs that speak of the birth of Jesus in the traditional format, albeit with Bad Religion's notoriously hard edge. None of the lyrics have been changed (surprisingly), which adds to the irony. A great selection of songs to break out at any winter holiday party.

Seether: 2002-2013
Seether: 2002-2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Not Bad for a "Best Of" Album, January 10, 2014
This review is from: Seether: 2002-2013 (MP3 Music)
All of your favorite Seether tunes plus a few that you didn't know about! If you have recently become a Seether fan and found yourself without any of their CDs, but this one first and get the tunes you most likely want.

Calvin Klein Mens Slim Fit Cotton Stretch Striped Dress Shirt 13CK020 XL Navy
Calvin Klein Mens Slim Fit Cotton Stretch Striped Dress Shirt 13CK020 XL Navy

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved my First One So Much I Bought a Second One, January 10, 2014
I have wide shoulders but a relatively narrow waist and I like to show that off. This shirt does it in spades. There's little denying that I spend lots of time in the gym when I sport this stylish shirt. It's a great shirt to wear with a pair of nice jeans and boots - maybe even a jacket. I bought this one because I wore my last one out. It lasted several years, but no shirt can put up with the amount of washing and wearing I put my last one through.

Essential Skatalites
Essential Skatalites
Price: $13.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Get Back to Ska's Roots, January 10, 2014
This review is from: Essential Skatalites (MP3 Music)
If you like ska, you need this album in your collection. It's old school cool and lets you know what ska was like in the early days. The horns are amazing.

Cremators
Cremators
Price: $5.94

5.0 out of 5 stars A Short but Fast In-Your-Face Collection of Psyhchobilly, January 10, 2014
This review is from: Cremators (MP3 Music)
Fast and driving beat is a pure joy to listen to. The gravelly voice of the lead singer is a real treat to my ears and the tunes make me tap my foot no matter how drunk I may be. If I knew how to dance, I'd be twirling my lady around for hours on end to this music. I really hope to hear more from this band in the future.

What The...
What The...
Price: $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Even Without Henry, This Band Still Rocks 80's Style Punk, January 10, 2014
This review is from: What The... (MP3 Music)
I was surprised when I saw this album for sale and snatched it up. Black Flag has modernized a tad bit since when I first started listening to them in the late 80's, but they are true to their roots. They still keep it fresh and put a smile on my face. I want to go out and dust off my old skate board and shred a bit now.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 17, 2014 2:39 PM PST

The New Breed
The New Breed

5.0 out of 5 stars AFine High Energy Rockabilly Album, January 10, 2014
This review is from: The New Breed (MP3 Music)
The Cremators are quickly becoming one of my favorite bands. They play fast, groovy psychobilly. They tone it down a tad for a tracks or two, but the majority of their tunes are fast and driving. The vocalist sounds like a cross between Lemmy from Motorhead, Dicky Barrett from The Mighty Mighty Bosstones, and a tad bit of Brian Setzer (after a good dose of amphetamines).

Page: 1 | 2