Profile for rowansgrowin > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

rowansgrowin RSS Feed

Oh My Stars: A Novel
Oh My Stars: A Novel
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, June 8, 2015
Loved this book and the main character is fantastic! Made me laugh and cry!

White Liquid Chalk Dry Erase Marker Pens - 4 Pack - Brilliant White Color - Eraser and Magnet Included
Offered by Living Tree Essentials
Price: $13.95
6 used & new from $4.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, June 7, 2015
Works great! Love the magnet and eraser!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Maybe the older is better???, December 20, 2012
We received this monitor back in 2010 for our baby shower gift. We have been using every night and every nap for over 2 years now and have NEVER had a problem. The only thing that I can come up with when comparing this to other reviews is that I have had mine for awhile and maybe they made changes. We take it everywhere we travel, to my parents when they babysit, and can go all the way out to the far end of our backyard and it still works great. Hope this helps!

Jessica Simpson Women's Calie Pump,Jazzberry Kid Suede,6.5 M US
Jessica Simpson Women's Calie Pump,Jazzberry Kid Suede,6.5 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!, December 18, 2012
Very comfortable, very sexy, a rich vibrant color! Got a ton of compliments!!! I would recommend to anyone who wants a pop of color in their wardrobe!!

Infantino Play Time Activity Center (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Infantino Play Time Activity Center (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars TUMMY TIME FUN!!, May 21, 2011
My son was not a very big fan of tummy time and he loved it after I bought this! He loves everything about it and if he gets bored with one side, I can just turn it to the next side. A great product!

Kids Preferred Amazing Baby Sound Balls (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Kids Preferred Amazing Baby Sound Balls (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Think Fast
Price: $8.57
27 used & new from $8.57

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE!, May 21, 2011
My son loves these! They encourage rolling, scooting, tummy time, and are stimulating with the colors, fabrics, and sounds. LOVE this product!

Medela Pump and Save Breast Milk Bags, 20 Count
Medela Pump and Save Breast Milk Bags, 20 Count
Offered by Think Fast
Price: $7.00
45 used & new from $1.47

4.0 out of 5 stars Work great!, May 21, 2011
I use these every single day and they work great! I have had a leak 1 time when thawing, but I have thawed out many, many bags so I suppose it is bound to happen at some point. My only complaint is that I wish they came in different sizes.

Haba Magica Clutching toy
Haba Magica Clutching toy
Offered by SPH
Price: $14.24
19 used & new from $11.63

5.0 out of 5 stars So great!, May 21, 2011
This review is from: Haba Magica Clutching toy (Toy)
My son loves this! Its so durable, safe, and stimulating. I loved that there was something my son could play with and suck on that wasn't made in China.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Not pleased..., May 21, 2011
The idea is great, but it is not worth the money at all. It rolls up from the bottom so you are constantly tugging it down. Also, I suppose I should have thought about this ahead of time, but it is also incredibly tight through the bust and if you are a breastfeeding mom it just doesn't work at all.

Picky Sticky Baby Photo Monthly Onesie Stickers (Super Duper)
Picky Sticky Baby Photo Monthly Onesie Stickers (Super Duper)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, May 21, 2011
I got these as a gift and have proceeded to buy them for all of my friends that had a baby! They are a perfect gift and a perfect way to see the amazing changes in a little baby month to month.