Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM
Profile for Austin Guy 2005 > Reviews

Browse

Austin Guy 2005's Profile

Customer Reviews: 301

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Austin Guy 2005 RSS Feed (Cedar Park TX)

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21-30
Belkin WeMo F7C027fcAPL (Newer Model Available) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Belkin WeMo F7C027fcAPL (Newer Model Available) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Brad's Arcade
Price: $32.94
55 used & new from $27.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Range is horrible on this, June 13, 2013
I plugged it in the same room as my wireless router and it worked great! But moved it to the next room and it can't connect to my wireless! The range is horrible (but the idea is great)!

Motorola 1080p HDMI Cable - Non-Retail Packaging - Black
Motorola 1080p HDMI Cable - Non-Retail Packaging - Black
Offered by CCMACCESSORIES
Price: $10.99
4 used & new from $9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great for my Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX, June 13, 2013
I got this so I can watch netflix on the TV (kinda of a roaming netflix player), and it works great on my Droid RAZR Maxx! (picture even look really good!)

Pomeroy Urban Wall Sconces - Set of Two
Pomeroy Urban Wall Sconces - Set of Two

5.0 out of 5 stars Love em!, June 13, 2013
These look great, and seem well constructed! Looks great in addition to my bronze (oil rubbed bronze) decorations I have in place!

Lamont Home Barton Placemat, Black/Brown, Set of 6
Lamont Home Barton Placemat, Black/Brown, Set of 6
Price: $30.62

4.0 out of 5 stars The look great for the money!, June 13, 2013
I like the look (and that you get 6 mats) and I really like the price! Only complaint is some have very small frey's on the edges

Workaholics Season 2
Workaholics Season 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Hahahahahaha!!, June 13, 2013
I love this show! It's a little over the top, but I love that kind of comedy!! Now let's get tworked!

Withings Wireless Scale WS-30, Black
Withings Wireless Scale WS-30, Black
9 used & new from $119.45

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this scale (you can see when you really started to gain weight!), April 16, 2013
I love this scale!

Battery lasts at least 1/2 year!
Connects to wireless seamlessly
Can see my weight history for the last 2 years online! (see when I really started to gain weight!)

Mothers 05924 Foaming Wheel & Tire Cleaner - 24 oz.
Mothers 05924 Foaming Wheel & Tire Cleaner - 24 oz.
Price: $7.99
43 used & new from $4.29

2.0 out of 5 stars DANGER Will Robinson: This may take the clear coat off your rims if you leave it on too long!, November 10, 2012
My truck is pretty old ('97), and I have chrome rims.. Got this stuff to give them a good cleaning from all the brake dust that accumulates! Well I sprayed one side, then sprayed the other side (instructions say leave on for 30 seconds) and it could not have been more than a minute before I hosed it off! Well the side where it was on the longest looks completely dull now, almost just like gray spray paint! My guess is that it took some kind of clear coat off the chrome rims! So be careful with this stuff!!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 17, 2012 11:17 AM PST

Taymor Combo Toilet Paper Holder Coated Oil Rubbed Bronze
Taymor Combo Toilet Paper Holder Coated Oil Rubbed Bronze
Price: $24.39
3 used & new from $12.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks really nice and doesn't seem to rust/corrode like my last one, October 21, 2012
My toilet paper just sitting there has never looked so nice! Seems like really good quality and doesn't seem to corrode like the cheap one I replaced with this!

Epson WorkForce 845 Wireless All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer, Copier, Scanner, Fax, iOS/Tablet/Smartphone/AirPrint Compatible (C11CB92201)
Offered by gamestore4U
Price: $401.88
23 used & new from $54.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't beat it for the price!, October 21, 2012
This thing is great (compared to any other printer I've owner, and can't beat it for the price)..

PROS: quality of prints is awesome
wifi or plug into usb to print or scan
touch screen is flawless and bright and clear color

CONS: price of ink (as with all of these printers I guess)

Halloween 9' Animated Outdoor Inflatable - Black Cat
Halloween 9' Animated Outdoor Inflatable - Black Cat

4.0 out of 5 stars Big Big Cat!!, October 21, 2012
I love this thing cause it's huge, but the smallest breeze causes it to deform (mostly on the front 2 legs, which is ok I guess since it looks like it's going to prance on something).. I would have given it 5 stars if the fan was a bit stronger (so it would stay up in breezes)..

WARNING: When I got the cat I set the blower up as it's supposed to be (there's 4 holes so you can anchor it into the ground), but the fan did not turn! So I turned it on the side and the fan sped off like it's supposed to do... (guessing mine has an issue, so not sure how wide spread the problem is).. not much of a problem when you can simply leave it on it's side tho!

PROS: BIG!
head modes fluidly side to side
lights up

CONS: needs stronger fan (to keep form in anything but the wimpiest breezes)
fan only functions on it's side (again, might be a defect with just mine)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 24, 2012 9:01 AM PDT