Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Michelle Elliott > Reviews

Browse

Michelle Elliott's Profile

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Michelle Elliott "chocolatelov" RSS Feed (Indianapolis, IN USA)

Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband, Black, Large
Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband, Black, Large
Price: $128.69
17 used & new from $121.88

2.0 out of 5 stars It works... But broke after a few months., August 12, 2015
I really like the Fit bit HR. I know other people have said it does not appear to be accurate but I have found it to be fairly accurate when compared to my chest strap heart rate monitor. I have worn it every day since I got it and only take it off for showering, swimming, or anything in the water. However when I went to plug it into the charger today the back casing that holds the charger completely fell apart and will not go back together. Seems like something that costs $150 should last more than a few months. I have contacted customer service so we will see how that goes.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Hearts For Hearts Girls - Rahel from Ethiopia
Hearts For Hearts Girls - Rahel from Ethiopia

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the BEST dolls out there!, March 9, 2013
The Heart for Heart dolls are simply amazing. Much like an American Girl doll... but 1/5th the price and a much better story! Each doll is based on a real girl and includes her personal story (which is highly detailed in culture) and the proceeds go to World Vision. Couldn't ask for more! This doll is simply breathtaking but at a price that you don't feel bad for letting your children actually play with it!

Hot Wheels 3-Lane Raceway And 10-Car Pack Set
Hot Wheels 3-Lane Raceway And 10-Car Pack Set

5.0 out of 5 stars 4 year old LOVES... and so does Hubby :), March 9, 2013
My four year old son loves to play with this... and so does my husband (and his friends). It is a well built and fun track that is age appropriate for the younger crowd. Many of the "slot cars" are just to much for a four year old but this is a sturdy set for those in the 3-7 range. It comes with a lot of cars but my son loves to use his other matchbox cars to see which work best. Have owned for 4 months and my only complaint is that it doesn't store very well (big and bulky) but that is a small price to pay for a fun toy of this size.

Kaskey Kids Soccer Guys - Inspires Imagination with Open-Ended Play - Includes 2 Full Teams and More - For Ages 3 and Up
Offered by ToyShack
Price: $24.99
34 used & new from $21.24

5.0 out of 5 stars 4 year old loves this!, March 9, 2013
My four year old couldn't get enough of our neighbors "football guys" so we bought these for him for Christmas. Now he and the neighbor kid (3 years old) LOVE these guys too. Seems like such a simple toy but the boys just love them!

GNC Total Lean Shake 25, Seasonal, Peppermint Mocha, 1 lbs
GNC Total Lean Shake 25, Seasonal, Peppermint Mocha, 1 lbs

4.0 out of 5 stars Yummy... but pricey!, March 9, 2013
This is the best tasting protein shake I have ever had. It is absolutely delicious. Seriously... I mix this in the blender with water and ice and it tastes like a thick and creamy chocolate peppermint milkshake. This works well as a meal replacement or a high protein (25g per serving) pre/post workout shake. I love that it has a pretty decent multivitamin in it as well. My ONLY complaints: the price and since this is a seasonal flavor you can only buy it in the small packages. If you want something you will actually enjoy drinking- this is for you!GNC Total Lean Shake 25, Seasonal, Peppermint Mocha, 1 lbs

Mizuno Women's Wave Inspire 8 Running Shoe
Mizuno Women's Wave Inspire 8 Running Shoe

5.0 out of 5 stars First pair of Mizuno shoes... but not the last!, March 20, 2012
I have been running for over 25 years and have NEVER put on a pair of MIzuno's until this week. I have always gravitated toward the Asics or Brooks but when I went to my local running store for a new pair of shoes this week, I really liked the feel of the Wave inspire 8 so I went for it and purchased them. After a few runs, I have to say I am impressed. This shoe is an all around work horse. They are light enough and responsive enough for your short 2-6 mile runs but substantial and supportive enough for the longer runs as well. I love the support coupled with the light feel. They fit so well all over... seem to just mold to my foot. The toe box is roomy but not overly bulky, the arch is perfect, and heel area couldn't be more comfortable. I haven't had these for long... but I am excited to see how they hold up and continue to be my go to running shoe!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 25, 2013 2:05 PM PST

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Best choclolate, July 24, 2007
I received these as a gift from a Belgian friend who said they are the best Belgian chocolate and I agree... These are the best chocolates I have ever tasted. I used to be a huge fan of Godiva until I tried these!