Profile for creative quilter > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 254

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

creative quilter RSS Feed (Oceanside, CA USA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
OXO Good Grips Over-the-Door Side-by-Side Double Hook
OXO Good Grips Over-the-Door Side-by-Side Double Hook
Price: $7.99
6 used & new from $6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Another good OXO product, February 24, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I generally like OXO products and this is no exception. The softness of the piece that slides over the door avoids the scratching that is so often experienced with metal hooks. As advertised, it sits nicely atop the door with a very narrow increase in height. I am using mine in the laundry room where the two hooks come in handy for hanging small things away behind the door where they are out of sight. Because of the plastic type material from which it is made wet items will not cause rust nor will they be damaged in any way. I gave it a 4 only because it is just a nice to have item and not something I couldn't live without. Seems well made and useful in the right spot.

5c Case, iPhone 5c Case, BUDDIBOX Clear iPhone 5c Cover Case [Scratch Resistant] Protective TPU Bumper with HD Screen Protector for Apple iPhone 5c, (Clear)
Offered by BUDDIBOX
Price: $19.95
2 used & new from $8.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Does not add weight, January 19, 2015
The case is easy to use and adds no weight to the phone unlike most cases. It does not provide a great deal of protection either since it does not wrap all the way around the phone. More, the case needs to be removed to charge the phone. While there is a small opening for insertion of the cord, it apparently inhibits a full connection so while it appears it is plugged in the phone does not charge. It is a nice little case for when the phone does not need much protection. Not so much if there is a possibility of falling, dropping, etc.

KHOMO iPad Mini / Mini Retina / Mini 3 Case (Released 2014) - DUAL Green Super Slim Cover with Rubberized back and Smart Feature (Built-in magnet for sleep / wake feature) For Apple iPad Mini Tablet
Offered by Onix Electronics
Price: $14.95
5 used & new from $13.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Does just as advertised, January 14, 2015
I really love it. Other types of protective covers did not do as I had hoped. This is different. It adds some weight of course which I hate. On the other hand I knew that when I bought it. It turns off the mini when it closes and on when it opens. Provides nice protection. I a, quit happy and love the cover. Can't misplace it with that lime green showing..definitely recommend.

NUXE Merveillance Expert Correcting Cream for Visible Lines, 1.5 oz.
NUXE Merveillance Expert Correcting Cream for Visible Lines, 1.5 oz.
Price: $57.00
4 used & new from $57.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Just Another Creme, November 20, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
There does not seem to be anything special about this product. It is a nice rich feeling creme which is a positive but I can't say that I have noticed any particular difference in my skin. More, it has an aroma I can't identify but which I don't care for. And it lingers for a while after applying so will compete with any fragrance you might wear. Perhaps on another skin type of person but it doesn't work for me.

Miracle-Gro Potting Mix, 1-Cubic Foot (currently ships to select Northeastern & Midwestern states)
Price: $7.49
7 used & new from $7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Healthy plants, October 2, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
A very nice soil in which to put potted plants. They grow well, healthy and quickly. A good choice if looking to have some healthy looking plants in small to medium size pots.

Orb-3 Lake and Pond Antifoam Bottle, 1-Quart
Orb-3 Lake and Pond Antifoam Bottle, 1-Quart
Price: $21.97

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Terribly Useful, September 18, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Nothing special about this product. I used it in both the pond area of our waterfall and the pond which wends through our yard. It did stop the minimal foam in the larger pond but was not at all useful in the waterfall pond. The regular pond looked ever so slightly more clear for a brief time and the foaming did stop. However, the foaming was so minimal I cannot say how well it would work on something where the foaming was more heavy. I would not buy another bottle as it does not meet my needs. Perhaps it would work better for someone with a different type pond.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 26, 2014 7:58 AM PDT

Dick Van Patten's Natural Balance Pumpkin and Chicken Meal Formula with Papaya Dental Chew for Small Breeds
Price: $14.42
21 used & new from $14.17

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Very Excited, September 18, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My Cairn Terrier loves to eat and she did chew on this. However, the real issue is whether the product does as advertised which is clean the teeth and breath. Apparently it tastes too good because it is swallowed so quickly I cannot imagine that it is doing much for the teeth or breath. It is also very difficult to try to break the product up to slow down the eating process. It is kind of rubbery and weird feeling. While I will complete the package with her, I will not be buying more.

Dermend Moisturizing Bruise Formula Cream 4.5 Oz
Dermend Moisturizing Bruise Formula Cream 4.5 Oz
Offered by Etailz
Price: $23.00
14 used & new from $22.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Reasonable Expectations are Met, August 30, 2014
If you are looking to recreate your 20 year old skin I suggest considering reincarnation. If you are realistic about your age and the reasons for your skin issues, this could easily be a solution. It is a bit pricey but follow directions and use small quantities rather than slathering it on and it will go far. Due to meds and cancer treatments the skin on my arms had become sort of scaly in appearance and bruised so easily there were times the entire lower arm was one black mess. Pretty demoralizing so I was willing to try anything. Nothing else had worked so when this was suggested I decided there was little to lose. After three weeks my arms do not bruise as easily, the bruises are gone far more quickly, and the scaling is diminished. I hope continuing to use it will enable me to see even more positive changes. If it doesn't, this much improvement is worth every penny to me. Give it a fair try, have reasonable expectations, and you could be pleasantly surprised at the difference.

Rick Steves' Spain 2014
Rick Steves' Spain 2014
by Rick Steves
31 used & new from $8.10

5.0 out of 5 stars I purchased this one after seeing him on PBS and have been very pleased I did, August 8, 2014
I have always found Rick Steves' to be right on target in his travel books. I purchased this one after seeing him on PBS and have been very pleased I did. He writes clearly and concisely about what to expect and why. Reading his books will put you steps ahead when it is time to plan or travel.

Curel Rough Skin Rescue, 13 Ounce
Curel Rough Skin Rescue, 13 Ounce
Price: $7.27
5 used & new from $3.65

5.0 out of 5 stars I have always used another product that is made for rough skin and have been pleased with it so Curel had to do something to ..., July 14, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I was pleasantly surprised to find this product does as advertised. I have always used another product that is made for rough skin and have been pleased with it so Curel had to do something to make me change. It did. It truly does a nice job on keeping rough skin under control without a heavy greasy feeling. That is the key in my recommending this product. It soaks quickly into the skin and there is not a feeling of having a layer of grease on the skin. Recommend trying.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20