Profile for creative quilter > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 250

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

creative quilter RSS Feed (Oceanside, CA USA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Miracle-Gro Potting Mix, 1 Cubic Foot
Miracle-Gro Potting Mix, 1 Cubic Foot
Price: $5.24
5 used & new from $2.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Healthy plants, October 2, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
A very nice soil in which to put potted plants. They grow well, healthy and quickly. A good choice if looking to have some healthy looking plants in small to medium size pots.

Orb-3 Lake and Pond Antifoam Bottle, 1-Quart
Orb-3 Lake and Pond Antifoam Bottle, 1-Quart
Price: $23.17

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Terribly Useful, September 18, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Nothing special about this product. I used it in both the pond area of our waterfall and the pond which wends through our yard. It did stop the minimal foam in the larger pond but was not at all useful in the waterfall pond. The regular pond looked ever so slightly more clear for a brief time and the foaming did stop. However, the foaming was so minimal I cannot say how well it would work on something where the foaming was more heavy. I would not buy another bottle as it does not meet my needs. Perhaps it would work better for someone with a different type pond.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 26, 2014 7:58 AM PDT

Dick Van Patten's Natural Balance Pumpkin and Chicken Meal Formula with Papaya Dental Chew for Small Breeds
Offered by Fat Happy Pets
Price: $17.87
25 used & new from $11.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Very Excited, September 18, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My Cairn Terrier loves to eat and she did chew on this. However, the real issue is whether the product does as advertised which is clean the teeth and breath. Apparently it tastes too good because it is swallowed so quickly I cannot imagine that it is doing much for the teeth or breath. It is also very difficult to try to break the product up to slow down the eating process. It is kind of rubbery and weird feeling. While I will complete the package with her, I will not be buying more.

Dermend Moisturizing Bruise Formula Cream 4.5 Oz
Dermend Moisturizing Bruise Formula Cream 4.5 Oz
Offered by Doctor Zeke's Natural Products for Joint Health
Price: $29.98
14 used & new from $17.29

4.0 out of 5 stars Reasonable Expectations are Met, August 30, 2014
If you are looking to recreate your 20 year old skin I suggest considering reincarnation. If you are realistic about your age and the reasons for your skin issues, this could easily be a solution. It is a bit pricey but follow directions and use small quantities rather than slathering it on and it will go far. Due to meds and cancer treatments the skin on my arms had become sort of scaly in appearance and bruised so easily there were times the entire lower arm was one black mess. Pretty demoralizing so I was willing to try anything. Nothing else had worked so when this was suggested I decided there was little to lose. After three weeks my arms do not bruise as easily, the bruises are gone far more quickly, and the scaling is diminished. I hope continuing to use it will enable me to see even more positive changes. If it doesn't, this much improvement is worth every penny to me. Give it a fair try, have reasonable expectations, and you could be pleasantly surprised at the difference.

Rick Steves' Spain 2014
Rick Steves' Spain 2014
by Rick Steves
20 used & new from $12.74

5.0 out of 5 stars I purchased this one after seeing him on PBS and have been very pleased I did, August 8, 2014
I have always found Rick Steves' to be right on target in his travel books. I purchased this one after seeing him on PBS and have been very pleased I did. He writes clearly and concisely about what to expect and why. Reading his books will put you steps ahead when it is time to plan or travel.

Curel Rough Skin Rescue, 13 Ounce
Curel Rough Skin Rescue, 13 Ounce

5.0 out of 5 stars I have always used another product that is made for rough skin and have been pleased with it so Curel had to do something to ..., July 14, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I was pleasantly surprised to find this product does as advertised. I have always used another product that is made for rough skin and have been pleased with it so Curel had to do something to make me change. It did. It truly does a nice job on keeping rough skin under control without a heavy greasy feeling. That is the key in my recommending this product. It soaks quickly into the skin and there is not a feeling of having a layer of grease on the skin. Recommend trying.

Fekkai Technician Color Care Conditioner 8 Fl Oz
Fekkai Technician Color Care Conditioner 8 Fl Oz
Price: $17.21
18 used & new from $11.80

4.0 out of 5 stars Gentle and shiny, July 1, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I was concerned when I read "oil" in the ingredients as I don't like the feel of such products or the heaviness in the hair. This is not like this at all. Very nice aroma, gentle soft feel with no oily residue. Hair feels soft and full and has a bit of a shine It will be weeks before it is possible to tell how well it treats the color but so far I am pleased. I have coarse curly hair and it does not feel weighted down by the conditioner. Based on what I have experienced so far it probably rates a 5 but since I don't know about the color protection yet gave it a 4. It is worth a try.

Fekkai Technician Color Care Shampoo 8 Fl Oz
Fekkai Technician Color Care Shampoo 8 Fl Oz
Price: $19.99
25 used & new from $15.08

4.0 out of 5 stars hair feels nice, July 1, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I was concerned when I read "oil" in the ingredients as I don't like the feel of such products or the heaviness in the hair. This is not like this at all. Very nice aroma, and gentle and soft feel. Does not feel oily at all. It will be weeks before it is possible to tell how well it treats the color but so far I am pleased with the bit of shine it appears to leave on the hair. I have coarse curly hair so any shine is welcome. Based on what I have experienced so far it probably rates a 5 but since I don't know about the color protection yet gave it a 4. It is worth a try.

Moonrays 91524 Solar Powered Turtle with Glowing Jewels
Moonrays 91524 Solar Powered Turtle with Glowing Jewels
Price: $14.19
3 used & new from $13.98

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but poorly made, June 26, 2014
They look cute in the yard but the quality is poor. Glue strings run from insets and large blobs of glue stick out from where too much glue as used to set in solar panel and jewels. Ok but doubt they will last long

Small Sky (Breath Music)
Small Sky (Breath Music)
Offered by the_music_store
Price: $95.01
9 used & new from $5.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and Peaceful, May 31, 2014
I purchased this to use when I am doing Tai Chi Kung and it is perfect. I had experienced using it during class and knew I needed to have it for practice at home. It is restful and beautiful.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20