ARRAY(0x9bf587f8)

Customer Reviews: 238

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

creative quilter RSS Feed (Oceanside, CA USA)
(VINE VOICE)

Price: $10.95
2 used & new from $7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Gentle, April 3, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I was very hesitant to use this product as I dislike strong scents and feared the gardenia would put it over the top. It does not. In fact the combination of white tea and gardenia offers a very slight light scent that is barely noticeable...just the way I like it. It is a green liquid much lighter than the heavier white creamy liquids I am accustomed to. It lathers on he skin and washes away without feeling greasy. I really like it and will use again..

Clear Scalp and Hair Intense Hydration Nourishing Conditioner, 12.7 Ounce
Clear Scalp and Hair Intense Hydration Nourishing Conditioner, 12.7 Ounce
Price: $5.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Feels light, March 30, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I am impressed. The conditioner does not have the heavy cream feel so many do and my hair does not feel weighted down. In fact my scalp even feels as if it has been given a special treat. I have fine naturally curly hair which is usually weighed down by a conditioner so I have to be very careful which I use. Oils are a disaster. This has a lovely light feel to it and seems to be well suited for hair that is fine. I suggest trying it if you are looking for a soothing conditioner that does not leave your hair feeling heavy and unmanageable.

Dove Oxygen Moisture Shampoo, 12 Ounce
Dove Oxygen Moisture Shampoo, 12 Ounce
Price: $5.59
9 used & new from $5.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Feels Good, March 30, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have naturally curly fine hair and have tried about everything on the market that claims to do wonders for such hair. Naturally I am pretty skeptical. Today I decided to try this product and see whether it adds volume as it claims. I didn't use any volume adding product. My hair looks good, feels good, is soft yet has some additional volume. The shampoo does not weight the hair down and did add some volume. Percentage? Who knows but I would say it is perhaps 20% improved. It is a product worth trying if you have fine limp hair and are looking for some improvement.

When Shadows Fall (A Samantha Owens Novel)
When Shadows Fall (A Samantha Owens Novel)
by J. T. Ellison
Price: $18.27
68 used & new from $9.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Compelling, March 26, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Wow!!! Could not put it down. I have not read anything by J. T. Ellison before but I intend to read some of her earlier books. If they are as good as this, they have to be winners. This is a mystery peopled with many characters who are so real you feel you know them. All have been wounded in some way which makes them more believable and compelling. The mystery draws the reader in right from the beginning and you sit enthralled to the very last word. If you like a well drawn mystery without the standard ending, and with compelling characters, this is a big you must read.

Handy Caddy, Clear with Purple Trim
Handy Caddy, Clear with Purple Trim
Price: $14.12
15 used & new from $13.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a great tool, March 15, 2014
I had scoffed at friends who insisted they couldn't live without this until I finally purchased one myself. The price is excellent compared to those in local quilt stores. It is amazing how much can be stored in this caddy while remaining able to see what you have. It travels really well and if you don't want it out for some reason it folds up neatly and compactly. A definite must for anyone who wants to keep craft or sewing items tidy and quickly available.

Scotts SMF58050CC MaxFlex Premium Heavy Duty Garden Hose, 5/8-Inch by 50-Feet, Green
Offered by Buy Cheap Bargains Inc.
Price: $42.35
11 used & new from $40.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Read the Directions, March 15, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I wanted this hose to replace one we have which is quite heavy and stiff. If you set this one up correctly.....read the directions......I believe it will remain fairly flexible. It is still a bit heavy but not so much as the one I am replacing. And it is heavy duty so some weight has to be expected....indeed must be. So far, by following the set up directions I find it far more flexible than the hose it replaced. Would it otherwise, I just don't know but putting in a few minutes to get it right seems worthwhile. It does come with a warning to store indoors when not in use. I take that to mean if you live in a cold climate, which I don't, that it will maintain the integrity of the hose if it is stored in an environment which is not so harsh as the outdoors. All in all, I am happy with it so far. Hope that will continue.

Baxter of California Night Cream AHA, 4 fl. oz.
Baxter of California Night Cream AHA, 4 fl. oz.
Price: $24.00
4 used & new from $24.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Seems OK, February 16, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I mistakenly ordered this thinking it was a night cream for women. So...I decided to see if my husband would use it and what he thought of it. He has never used a night cream and has skin that never seemed to need it. His skin reflects his Spanish heritage so I don't know whether this product would react differently on a different type skin. He said it felt greasy going on but seemed to be absorbed into his skin fairly quickly. While he did not find the feel either positive or negative, he also did not find a difference in his skin after several days. So I can't really recommend it as a panacea for his type skin. It might add moisture and softness to a different type.

Toni&Guy Glamour Volume Plumping Whip, 2.82 Fluid Ounce
Toni&Guy Glamour Volume Plumping Whip, 2.82 Fluid Ounce
Price: $10.55
15 used & new from $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars It Works, January 29, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This has a much nicer feel than the normal gooey products one uses for volume. Nor is it excessively stiff. Both good things. I did not find it exceptional in the volume category but it did the job without making my scalp itch or my hair stiff and harsh. Therefore, I like it and can recommend it. Unless you like the heavier products. In that case, this might not be for you.

Westcott Blunt Kids Plastic Handles with Microban Anti-Microbial Product Protection, 5-Inch
Price: $0.99
31 used & new from $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Scissors are Scissors, January 29, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I received the blue handled pair and they are a nice color. I can see they will be easy to keep clean and hopefully more germ free. They are blunt ends which is good for children and adults alike depending upon how you want to use them. They are actually a bit more sharp than I expected and cut through paper nicely.

Biotone Herbal Select Body Therapy Creme 15 Ounces
Biotone Herbal Select Body Therapy Creme 15 Ounces
Offered by MassageStore
Price: $32.50
2 used & new from $25.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Smooth, January 29, 2014
I purchased this for my granddaughter to use in her massage sessions. She said it is the smoothest and easiest crème she has ever used. Guess that makes it a five.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20