Profile for creative quilter > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 245

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

creative quilter RSS Feed (Oceanside, CA USA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Curel Rough Skin Rescue, 13 Ounce
Curel Rough Skin Rescue, 13 Ounce
Offered by ToysOnline
Price: $25.08

5.0 out of 5 stars I have always used another product that is made for rough skin and have been pleased with it so Curel had to do something to ..., July 14, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I was pleasantly surprised to find this product does as advertised. I have always used another product that is made for rough skin and have been pleased with it so Curel had to do something to make me change. It did. It truly does a nice job on keeping rough skin under control without a heavy greasy feeling. That is the key in my recommending this product. It soaks quickly into the skin and there is not a feeling of having a layer of grease on the skin. Recommend trying.

Fekkai Technician Color Care Conditioner 236ml/8oz
Fekkai Technician Color Care Conditioner 236ml/8oz
Offered by CanasBeautyDistributor
Price: $12.45
11 used & new from $12.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Gentle and shiny, July 1, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I was concerned when I read "oil" in the ingredients as I don't like the feel of such products or the heaviness in the hair. This is not like this at all. Very nice aroma, gentle soft feel with no oily residue. Hair feels soft and full and has a bit of a shine It will be weeks before it is possible to tell how well it treats the color but so far I am pleased. I have coarse curly hair and it does not feel weighted down by the conditioner. Based on what I have experienced so far it probably rates a 5 but since I don't know about the color protection yet gave it a 4. It is worth a try.

Fekkai Technician Color Care Shampoo 236ml/8oz
Fekkai Technician Color Care Shampoo 236ml/8oz
Offered by BeautyEncounter
Price: $20.00
19 used & new from $12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars hair feels nice, July 1, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I was concerned when I read "oil" in the ingredients as I don't like the feel of such products or the heaviness in the hair. This is not like this at all. Very nice aroma, and gentle and soft feel. Does not feel oily at all. It will be weeks before it is possible to tell how well it treats the color but so far I am pleased with the bit of shine it appears to leave on the hair. I have coarse curly hair so any shine is welcome. Based on what I have experienced so far it probably rates a 5 but since I don't know about the color protection yet gave it a 4. It is worth a try.

Moonrays 91524 Solar Powered Turtle with Glowing Jewels
Moonrays 91524 Solar Powered Turtle with Glowing Jewels
Price: $14.59
2 used & new from $14.38

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but poorly made, June 26, 2014
They look cute in the yard but the quality is poor. Glue strings run from insets and large blobs of glue stick out from where too much glue as used to set in solar panel and jewels. Ok but doubt they will last long

Small Sky (Breath Music)
Small Sky (Breath Music)
Offered by the_music_store
Price: $99.00
6 used & new from $5.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and Peaceful, May 31, 2014
I purchased this to use when I am doing Tai Chi Kung and it is perfect. I had experienced using it during class and knew I needed to have it for practice at home. It is restful and beautiful.

Francois et Mimi Set of 6 Colorful 14oz Small-mouth Ceramic Coffee Mugs
Francois et Mimi Set of 6 Colorful 14oz Small-mouth Ceramic Coffee Mugs
Offered by Luzy's Storage Place
Price: $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, April 28, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The order arrived with the handles broken off two of the mugs. Packaging? Post Office handling? Who knows. When I contacted Amazon the response was rapid and very positive. They immediately sent a replacement set which arrived heavily protects and intact. The colors are vibrant and they are microwave safe. They do get a bit hot to the touch when microwaved for an extended time but what mug doesn't. They have the smaller rim which is a nice feature.m all in all a nice mug but nothing to rave about.

The Prime Minister's Secret Agent: A Maggie Hope Mystery
The Prime Minister's Secret Agent: A Maggie Hope Mystery
by Susan Elia MacNeal
Price: $9.49
58 used & new from $7.89

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a Page Turner, April 24, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Apparently this is one of a series revolving around the primary character, Maggie Hope. If you have not read the previous book(s?) there are some parts of the story line that go wanting. References are made to what appear to be plots from an earlier book bt without expansion lack much relevance to this book. Sometimes one can read a book that is part of a series and the author does a masterly jobs of letting the reader in on the necessary information without boring someone who read the earlier book. Such is not the case here. That aside, the plot itself is just ok. It lacks the charisma that keeps a reader from wanting to put the book down. I had no problem putting it down and no compulsion to pick it back up. All in all, a so so book. Definitely not a must read.

Caress Body Wash, Emerald Rush, 18 Ounce
Caress Body Wash, Emerald Rush, 18 Ounce
Offered by Bright Star Stores
Price: $10.89
11 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Gentle, April 3, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I was very hesitant to use this product as I dislike strong scents and feared the gardenia would put it over the top. It does not. In fact the combination of white tea and gardenia offers a very slight light scent that is barely noticeable...just the way I like it. It is a green liquid much lighter than the heavier white creamy liquids I am accustomed to. It lathers on he skin and washes away without feeling greasy. I really like it and will use again..

Clear Scalp and Hair Intense Hydration Nourishing Conditioner, 12.7 Ounce
Clear Scalp and Hair Intense Hydration Nourishing Conditioner, 12.7 Ounce
Price: $4.48
3 used & new from $4.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Feels light, March 30, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I am impressed. The conditioner does not have the heavy cream feel so many do and my hair does not feel weighted down. In fact my scalp even feels as if it has been given a special treat. I have fine naturally curly hair which is usually weighed down by a conditioner so I have to be very careful which I use. Oils are a disaster. This has a lovely light feel to it and seems to be well suited for hair that is fine. I suggest trying it if you are looking for a soothing conditioner that does not leave your hair feeling heavy and unmanageable.

Dove Oxygen Moisture Shampoo, 12 Ounce
Dove Oxygen Moisture Shampoo, 12 Ounce
Offered by Eabargain Inc
Price: $7.97
11 used & new from $3.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Feels Good, March 30, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have naturally curly fine hair and have tried about everything on the market that claims to do wonders for such hair. Naturally I am pretty skeptical. Today I decided to try this product and see whether it adds volume as it claims. I didn't use any volume adding product. My hair looks good, feels good, is soft yet has some additional volume. The shampoo does not weight the hair down and did add some volume. Percentage? Who knows but I would say it is perhaps 20% improved. It is a product worth trying if you have fine limp hair and are looking for some improvement.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20